TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > (Past Vendors)
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-26-2012, 09:03 AM   #1
JMFabrications
Former Vendor

Member #576

Experienced TIG Welder Needed

We are currently seeking an experienced TIG welder for a small yet fast paced motorsports fabrication company located in the suburbs of Philadelphia. The candidate should be proficient with TIG welding aluminum and stainless. Knowledge of shop tools and sheetmetal equipment is necessary. A background with CNC equipment and CAD design is a plus but not needed. We are also looking for someone who has a background or interest in the import/sport compact racing scene and will understand the type of product we produce. This is a full time position with the opportunity for overtime.

We offer:
Paid vacation
Medical, Dental, Vision
Aflac
Personal shop usage
Discounts on parts

Please reply with a resume or information about yourself. Thanks!
jim@jmfabrications.com
Old 04-26-2012, 09:07 PM   #2
srtgen1
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #12245

if you werent 2 hours away, i would be trying to come in for a weld test asap lol
Old 04-26-2012, 09:48 PM   #3
RedWabbit
Tri-State Addict

Member #16558

My Ride:
00 VW Jetta Vr6, 97 Audi A4, 84 VW Rabbit Vert. Vr6, 81 VW Rabbit diesel truck, 81 VW Rabbit Hatch

I see the hours of operation but what are the actual shop hours we would work? Looks like a great place to work but with 2 kids and a wife its hard to get schedules right sometimes, don't want to waste anybodies time.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:11 PM   #4
gdmbat85
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #3780

My Ride:
99 eclipse spyder gsx

Send a message via AIM to gdmbat85 Send a message via Yahoo to gdmbat85
OMG..... Everytime I talk about what I would consider my dream job, JMF is always first to come to mind. I love the idea of custom fabricating high performance parts. Never thought I'd see the day that you guys would start hiring or I prob woulda started learning long ago. Might have to go pick up a TIG tomorrow and learn real fast. Just gimme like.... 2 years lol.