TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Gallery
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2009, 11:23 PM   #1
GeforceXtreme
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #367

My Ride:
2000 Buick Regal GSE

Send a message via AIM to GeforceXtreme
557WHP Buick Regal GS (The FWD grand pop one)

So my last dyno was in 2008 and I put down around the low 300WHP range. To me my car seems pretty quick and I still have a decent amount of usable traction (being FWD that is). Well this other member on my regal forum in Western Pa just posted videos of his 1999 Buick Regal LS. This car was originally a non-supercharged 3.8 however in late August he converted it to turbo. The funny thing is it first put down in the low 500WHP range which I would be more then happy about. However the dyno shop suggested they try a larger K&N filter and well he ended up with a best of 557WHP. Talk about a lot of power with no usable traction I bet hah. If only our cars were RWD how much easier things be. I can't even image what it be like with 237WHP more then what I am putting down. From what I know it has heads, cam, and T67 Turbo. Its just something different that I bet you guys don't see everyday. I have been tempted to convert my car to turbo and this isn't making it any easier for me...

557WHP Dyno Pull

550WHP Dyno Pull with glowing crossover

Spooling of the corporate jet

First track pass at 18psi

Another track pass at around 20-19psi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
- "Gods Grocery Getter is powered by an L67 3800"
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

12.900 @ 109.91mph 2.166 60Ft (Fastest 1/4)
13.374 @ 110.01mph 2.467 60Ft (Fastest Trap)
GeforceXtreme is offline   Reply With Quote