TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-14-2009, 05:25 PM   #41
JDMTyler3326
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #9917

My Ride:
^

Send a message via AIM to JDMTyler3326
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGz Turbo View Post
Shhhh thats a top secret squirrel project right there.

Dusterdan is the man, that car is no way shape or form street legal lmfao he drives it with slicks on....We were all hanging out and it started to drizzle, he left like a bat out of hell becuase he wanted to make it home before it poured
Lol I have been seeing that car alot.. I think he does not care about cops and just about everyday I see it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87fierogt View Post
yea jeff does beat on his car and **** but hes a good dude aside from that and yea justin thats an easy 700hp with a 250-300shot after that on a SMALL BLOCK!its straight up nasty but it is a race car that he drives semi daily when the weather is good but in my opinion it woulda been way cooler with a stock interior with a rear seat delete. and for feautre refrence watch out for a black 68 dart this summer it deff sounds pretty quiet for what it is but the drag radials give the hint.
Lol I think it sounded good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatk20vteck1d View Post
yeah a black one its a vr6
I must say your car looks very good/sounds good too.
JDMTyler3326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:59 PM   #42
OMGz Turbo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3108

My Ride:
01' WS6..That whistles...01' Explorer 5.slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMTyler3326 View Post
Lol I have been seeing that car alot.. I think he does not care about cops and just about everyday I see it.

Lol I think it sounded good.

I must say your car looks very good/sounds good too.
No we dont really care for cops, and besides its a low 10 second car...with enough suspension work to out handle a street bike

NO ONE CARES ABOUT BEING TTT APPROVED
OMGz Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:22 PM   #43
JDMTyler3326
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #9917

My Ride:
^

but lol he is driving around with

=no hood
=No plates
=NO NOTHING

lol but still it is a sick car
Old 04-14-2009, 06:25 PM   #44
KraziSupra93
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #464

My Ride:
1994 Toyota Supra

Send a message via AIM to KraziSupra93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinz View Post
and the 6 speed one is SLOW!!! ;) ha just kidding..she took me for a ride..although i didnt really get to feel it in full boost cause she babies it ha..how you been heather? haven't seen you in a while

edit: your building it? as in making it faster since last time? good to hear ha..although from what i know it was putting down some pretty decent numbers before
Hey I haven't seen or talked to you in awhile. How's the zx? Yeah i've decided to continue working on the supra ( more power). It sounds like I'll have to take you for a ride again, I didn't wanna scare you the last time haha! Do you still go to any car meets? Since you go to West Chester I live right near there we will have to get together sometime.
KraziSupra93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:28 PM   #45
JDMTyler3326
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #9917

My Ride:
^

I want a Ride in a supra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-14-2009, 06:36 PM   #46
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #276

My Ride:
2011 Lancer GTS

Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
There are a lot of things we all want.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:30 PM   #47
Twinz
Tri-State Addict

Member #2189

My Ride:
1990 Skyline GT-R

Send a message via ICQ to Twinz
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraziSupra93 View Post
Hey I haven't seen or talked to you in awhile. How's the zx? Yeah i've decided to continue working on the supra ( more power). It sounds like I'll have to take you for a ride again, I didn't wanna scare you the last time haha! Do you still go to any car meets? Since you go to West Chester I live right near there we will have to get together sometime.
The z is good ha..it loves the weather right now..running pretty good. In the process of getting it inspected tho ha..haven't been home much to drive it other than every couple weekends and inspection was due in december ha..should be getting it done this weekend..I may actually be trading it soon for something a little different (only if i can sell 2 of my other cars..ha yea i have 4 cars right now but one should be sold on friday)..gonna hate myself but the car i will be getting will be worth it

yea i will have to see the improvements and get a new ride, always in for a ride in a fast car ha..yea we have a few people come out around here on tuesday and thursdays near the college..ha nice to get out and talk to car people..other than that havent been to many meets. you should come out next tuesday if the weather is nice..I will be back in levittown may 1st for the summer so if people are meeting at this friday night thing still i might go to a few of those..im sure a lot fo people will be out in the summer.
Twinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:38 PM   #48
JDMTyler3326
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #9917

My Ride:
^

Quote:
The z is good ha..it loves the weather right now..running pretty good. In the process of getting it inspected tho ha..haven't been home much to drive it other than every couple weekends and inspection was due in december ha..should be getting it done this weekend..I may actually be trading it soon for something a little different (only if i can sell 2 of my other cars..ha yea i have 4 cars right now but one should be sold on friday)..gonna hate myself but the car i will be getting will be worth it

yea i will have to see the improvements and get a new ride, always in for a ride in a fast car ha..yea we have a few people come out around here on tuesday and thursdays near the college..ha nice to get out and talk to car people..other than that havent been to many meets. you should come out next tuesday if the weather is nice..I will be back in levittown may 1st for the summer so if people are meeting at this friday night thing still i might go to a few of those..im sure a lot fo people will be out in the summer.
Hell ya we need to get that meet back and moving then.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:55 PM   #49
OMGz Turbo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3108

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraziSupra93 View Post
Hey there gorgeous...Wanna give me a ride that i have been waiting for....forever?

Old 04-14-2009, 08:00 PM   #50
87fierogt
Tri-State Addict

Member #1760

My Ride:
82 v8 s10

that duster sounds good im talking about a 68 dart gts that was only out once or twice before it got cold but will be out alot this summer. but justin with the slicks and skinnys he aint taking a street bike like that. but i know what ya mean my bros runnin low tens has a full front custom end, kmember arms and coils and super stock leafs in the back that was setup to have VERY well street and track(not just drag) manners but it is a street car and thats all he wanted it to be.

and who needs a hood(he has a fiberglass lift off cowl hood) and the car has plates but he does get his balls busted all the time
Old 04-14-2009, 08:07 PM   #51
Forc3 F3d
Tri-State Addict

Member #10186

My Ride:
Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06WRBScoob View Post
srt is slow, sounds and moves like a dump truck
'06 IX -DD-
Forc3 F3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:28 PM   #52
max2k1
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #393

My Ride:
Wheelchair

Send a message via AIM to max2k1
Awww Heather its so cute, you got a line forming for rides haha. Ive been in the Supra when she goes full out to 120+ but ive also been in the car more times than i can count... Duster Dan has a nice car, he's been driving that around the way it is since i got my license almost 10 years ago. Probably longer than that... But if you got the rare chance to see a dark blue Foxbody Stang drivin around with a cage and an intercooler, then youv saw something. You just saw a streetcar that can do 7s in the quarter on a 10 inch drag radial. Twinz knows who im talkin about

The Story Behind My Avatar
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
They show all the dumb kids with ghetto rigged Honda's. Im not hatin Honda guys, just stating facts here.
max2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:32 PM   #53
Twinz
Tri-State Addict

Member #2189

My Ride:
1990 Skyline GT-R

Send a message via ICQ to Twinz
haha hell yea..the turbo is bigger than my damn head..that car is a beast..that and twin turbo mikes cobra..both are sick..
Twinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:39 PM   #54
87fierogt
Tri-State Addict

Member #1760

My Ride:
82 v8 s10

that duster has been the same looks wise for close to 15 years i remeber seeing it when i was 5 or 6 and im now 18 but im sure the motor has been changed/rebuilt its all fresh and has some newer tech under the hood. also him or his brother(i think thats what my pops told me) had a black duster also honestly a body mopars darts dusters and barracudas(up to 69 when they werent the nash bridges style and looked better in my opinion) are neat cars and are a neat site since they arent seen to often
Old 04-14-2009, 08:40 PM   #55
JDMTyler3326
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #9917

My Ride:
^

lol We have a Line of people that want a ride in the supra lol.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:48 PM   #56
OMGz Turbo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3108

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by max2k1 View Post
Awww Heather its so cute, you got a line forming for rides haha. Ive been in the Supra when she goes full out to 120+ but ive also been in the car more times than i can count... Duster Dan has a nice car, he's been driving that around the way it is since i got my license almost 10 years ago. Probably longer than that... But if you got the rare chance to see a dark blue Foxbody Stang drivin around with a cage and an intercooler, then youv saw something. You just saw a streetcar that can do 7s in the quarter on a 10 inch drag radial. Twinz knows who im talkin about
That foxbody has been in a wall before at atco or etown i cant remember....Your talking about johnboy or wahtever right??

Old 04-14-2009, 10:13 PM   #57
KraziSupra93
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #464

My Ride:
1994 Toyota Supra

Send a message via AIM to KraziSupra93
Quote:

Selling your cars... Saving up for a vette perhaps? Yeah I will definetly have to come out to one of the meets sometime.
KraziSupra93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:20 PM   #58
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:
BMW E60 M5 V10 6 Speed --- Ducati Monster 696

those meets are dead.... once i move to levittown ill move the meets to my garage haha
Vr-4-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:50 PM   #59
JDMTyler3326
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #9917

My Ride:
^

^ I thought you already moved here? O well at least we will have another levittown person.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:53 PM   #60
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:
BMW E60 M5 V10 6 Speed --- Ducati Monster 696

Ive said like 500000000 times that my lease on my apartment is up may 31'st.

sorry lol everyone keeps asking if i moved or not.....

but yeah ill be there every weekend moving crap over till may 31st
Vr-4-Life is offline   Reply With Quote