TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 12-13-2007, 11:31 PM   #81
assault187
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2176

My Ride:
97 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST Spyder AWD

Send a message via AIM to assault187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sled View Post
i guess you think DSMs are the fastest things around??

Your stupidity has rendered me speechless.................................

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

World record holder for Quickest and Fastest 1/4 mile Spyder, 4 cylinder vert, 1st in 10's, 2.0L 4G63 Holset record, Modified Mag December 2010, Self built, self tuned.

Last edited by assault187; 12-13-2007 at 11:39 PM.
assault187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:42 PM   #82
ThinkEvo2007
Tri-State Addict

Member #5531

My Ride:
O3 ROCKING RED EVO 8!!!!

1 race.. well ur saying i lost the races we ran... when i didnt... so...
Old 01-03-2008, 12:46 AM   #83
mike2daQ
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #4393

My Ride:
05 SRT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkEvo2007 View Post
whoa whoa whoa whoa... i lost to the sti? i gave that kid a car length and some and still rolled him like a joke... he said he won. we raced like 10 times. from a dig it was even. and from a roll he got smoked.. so i dont know if mik told u.. and f mike says he won. that would have been on Sfire.net that night.... he wont give me the tape... i wonder why...

OK FINAL VERDICT is IN!

OK OK OK JAKE U WON.. From A RoLL 35-45 MPH RoLL 2-3 TIMES from a slow ROLL..10-15 MPH u GOT PULLED on in First and Second and started TO pull on him on 3rd. not to say anything but he didnt even have a COBB like we said he was..al he has isl Bolt on's... and whats the deal wit the Video Proof... first of all the clip from racing from a dig .. (LEft the Lens CAP on 3/4's the way through the race BUT GOT THE STi crossing THE 1/4 Marker JUST B4 U did!!.. and right now it wont Format right on my comp. so im waiting for Justin to get home from tour which he just did today!.. so sooner than later it will b up... and yeah u make more EXCUSSES about not racing from a dig than some of those Perverts on TO CATCH A PREADATOR! and hey big guy i got 2 races for u another STOCK TURBO EVO ( anytime anywhere!!) and ME(April 2nd 2008) <-- first full day back on the road!.. AND THATS all Folks!
mike2daQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:42 AM   #84
SovXietday
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3403

My Ride:
Civic - CBR - Civic

Send a message via AIM to SovXietday
Oi, the eye que of this thread just plumetted.

Quote:
Relax, bud. When the dude with a drag Honda and a boosted daily that has had fast Honda's for years AND fabs his own parts tells the new kids on the block that they're doing it wrong, it's time to step back and learn something.
SovXietday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:19 AM   #85
resisTm3
Tri-State Addict

Member #1301

My Ride:
94 miata turbo

Send a message via AIM to resisTm3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2daQ View Post
OK FINAL VERDICT is IN!

OK OK OK JAKE U WON.. From A RoLL 35-45 MPH RoLL 2-3 TIMES from a slow ROLL..10-15 MPH u GOT PULLED on in First and Second and started TO pull on him on 3rd. not to say anything but he didnt even have a COBB like we said he was..al he has isl Bolt on's... and whats the deal wit the Video Proof... first of all the clip from racing from a dig .. (LEft the Lens CAP on 3/4's the way through the race BUT GOT THE STi crossing THE 1/4 Marker JUST B4 U did!!.. and right now it wont Format right on my comp. so im waiting for Justin to get home from tour which he just did today!.. so sooner than later it will b up... and yeah u make more EXCUSSES about not racing from a dig than some of those Perverts on TO CATCH A PREADATOR! and hey big guy i got 2 races for u another STOCK TURBO EVO ( anytime anywhere!!) and ME(April 2nd 2008) <-- first full day back on the road!.. AND THATS all Folks!
wtf.
97 supercharged m3- sold
resisTm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:31 AM   #86
SovXietday
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3403

My Ride:
Civic - CBR - Civic

Send a message via AIM to SovXietday
Completely off topic but... ^ your car is the black M3 slammed as fawk on polished mesh wheels right running around Warrington area right?

If so... James, Jason, and I were coming back from lazer tagging a few months back and all 3 of us damn near broke our necks when you passed. Amazing car.

Quote:
Relax, bud. When the dude with a drag Honda and a boosted daily that has had fast Honda's for years AND fabs his own parts tells the new kids on the block that they're doing it wrong, it's time to step back and learn something.
SovXietday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 04:56 PM   #87
resisTm3
Tri-State Addict

Member #1301

My Ride:
94 miata turbo

Send a message via AIM to resisTm3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SovXietday View Post
Completely off topic but... ^ your car is the black M3 slammed as fawk on polished mesh wheels right running around Warrington area right?

If so... James, Jason, and I were coming back from lazer tagging a few months back and all 3 of us damn near broke our necks when you passed. Amazing car.
nah, mine is silver w black wheels... but i know which black one ur talking about.
97 supercharged m3- sold
resisTm3 is offline   Reply With Quote