TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2005, 11:31 PM   #81
99SL2_Modder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #264

My Ride:
2009 Saturn Aura XR6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken5hift
can someone give me the cliff notes as what happened
1 red SRT-4 in the area got spotted doing something dumb. People posted saying he was a jackass.

It was pointed out by a friend of his that he was upset that night.

More spottings of a red srt-4 (not necessarily the same one, as it's hard to tell) doing stupid things being spotted.

More posts claimg red srt-4 to be a jackass.

Friend comes on to defend him again, but states that friend was not in those areas.

Decerned that there is a red srt-4 in the area that no one knows that is acting like a jackass constantly.
I highly encourage you to be pedophiles in the privacy of your own home, and to cross your fingers you never have your house raided by the FBI who will put you in jail for 30 years where you will be treated like one of the preteen little girls who you used to adore so much.
Old 09-25-2005, 11:58 PM   #82
Broken5hift
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #397

My Ride:
08 Scion Xb & 06 TSX

i say we ban all red srt-4's............. after someone buys mine
Old 09-26-2005, 01:31 AM   #83
GTIivVR6
Tri-State Addict

Member #344

Send a message via AIM to GTIivVR6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTurboRidin
BTW i dont care how this would render his membership to our site...Because if hes gonna do stupid **** like this he doesnt need to be on this website
Haha....this is funny...who the hell are you to say who shouldand who shouldnt be on this site? Dude you dont even drive an srt 4, your mommy does, so in my opinion you shouldnt be on this site, how bout that? You dont know him, you wont "tell him hes a moron" and you wont say nuttin at all....you know why? cause your a chump over a computer screen and your sweeter than snickers.....everybody was pretty much dropping this entire thing and here you go again with your mouth....arent you the dude who goes around sticking stuff on peoples cars and putting stuff in their exhaust? dude get a life
Old 09-26-2005, 01:50 AM   #84
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL

i stopped reading midway through page 2... what a waste of time. if another thread goes down like this one from the same people warnings will go out. please find something better to do...
bryan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Closed Thread