TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > Bonehead Performance
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-06-2005, 10:09 AM   #1
boneheadperformance
Vendor

Member #382

Send a message via AIM to boneheadperformance
DN Performance Group Buy

Bonehead Performance is looking to set up a direct account with DN Performance. A minimum buy in on the first order is required to obtain an account with the company. They specialize in tubular stainless exhaust manifolds for DSM's, EVO's, WRX's, 3000GT/Stealt and Audi/VW. Check them out at www.dnperformance.com Let me know if you see something you like.
boneheadperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 10:10 AM   #2
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
i have never heard of them personally. do you know anyone in the area with their stuff who can give a review or anything? i'll check the site now but i'm sure if you're interested in carrying it that its high quality stuff.
thanks for bring low prices to us
bryan
edit: looks like really nice stuff, and i thikn i do remember seeing the DNP logo around, just dont remember anything about it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 10:29 AM   #3
boneheadperformance
Vendor

Member #382

Yes, I like their craftsmanship. Last week I believe I saw a 2G Talon on this site that was candy red doing a motor swap. The guy posted pics of the motor and the car. I believe he had a DN Performance manifold. He was at the meet last week, up front, first row by the front doors of the steak place.
Old 06-06-2005, 10:59 AM   #4
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT
the exhaust looks like the one on matt's car (snobordr). Its different because its not very angled.
-pete
Old 06-06-2005, 11:35 AM   #5
SexyDSM95
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #188

Send a message via AIM to SexyDSM95
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneheadperformance
Yes, I like their craftsmanship. Last week I believe I saw a 2G Talon on this site that was candy red doing a motor swap. The guy posted pics of the motor and the car. I believe he had a DN Performance manifold. He was at the meet last week, up front, first row by the front doors of the steak place.
I think he is on SJDSM...nice color car too. I think some dude at a tire shop tried to steal his stickers too.
SexyDSM95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 11:52 AM   #6
bjc26
Tri-State Addict

Member #158

My Ride:
'00 Lightning

Send a message via AIM to bjc26
Quote:
Yup, that would be Martin from Rx4Speed. Good guy and nice car. DN has some nice performance goodies. I might be interested in something in the near future from them, I'll keep you posted.
Old 06-06-2005, 05:31 PM   #7
SpendOne
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #144

My Ride:
1987 Mazda RX7 LQ4 Turbo

Send a message via AIM to SpendOne
I'll be interested in the DSM SS tubular manifold if the price is right.
1980 Ford Fairmont 4Dr
LQ4 Turbo AGAIN
SpendOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 05:37 PM   #8
Driven
Tri-State Addict

Member #336

Send a message via AIM to Driven
How much of a discount will they be at and how quickly will this be taking place?

I am purchasing a DNP manifold within the next month, if the price is right I'll do it through you.

DSM T3/T4 manifold with tial flange. I want to contact them to see if they'll make one with the 44mm v-band style flange. I don't think they'll have a problem with that since they have a new T4 manifold with that flange for the same price.

Driven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 05:37 PM   #9
xEJ20x
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #72

My Ride:
13 STI

Send a message via MSN to xEJ20x
I thinking about that WRX downpipe.

But I'm wondering if it comes with new gaskets and bolts.
Plus will it mate with the HKS hipower exhaust I have.
Old 06-09-2005, 09:04 AM   #10
boneheadperformance
Vendor

Member #382

Sorry for the late response guys. Been swamped here at the shop. Here are the answers to your questions:

Driven- What can you get the manifold's for? I am sure I can beat everyone. I am not looking to make much on them since this will be our first "buy-in order." Your sale will be helping us out. The 44mm flange will be available in a couple of weeks. They are in the process of designing it now. DSM T3/T4 manifold w/40 mm flange retails for $599. I can get it to you for $560 w/ shipping. If you see it cheaper, let me know.

xEJ20x- DN Performance is saying their downpipe will fit the HKS systems.

I should be doing this buy in within a few weeks. There are a couple of products we need and they require an initial buy-in.
Old 06-09-2005, 09:04 AM   #11
boneheadperformance
Vendor

Member #382

Sorry for the late response guys. Been swamped here at the shop. Here are the answers to your questions:

Driven- What can you get the manifold's for? I am sure I can beat everyone. I am not looking to make much on them since this will be our first "buy-in order." Your sale will be helping us out. The 44mm flange will be available in a couple of weeks. They are in the process of designing it now. DSM T3/T4 manifold w/40 mm flange retails for $599. I can get it to you for $560 w/ shipping. If you see it cheaper, let me know.

xEJ20x- DN Performance is saying their downpipe will fit the HKS systems.

I should be doing this buy in within a few weeks. There are a couple of products we need and they require an initial buy-in.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:57 AM   #12
TalonTsi97
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #136

My Ride:
1997 Eagle Talon

Send a message via AIM to TalonTsi97
Im looking at this one: MITSUBISHI 4G63 external wastegate manifold with 40mm flange. It will fit a 16g turbo which is what i will be going with and i would like to use an external wastegate but i think a 40mm is kinda big isnt it? Will that flange fit a 38mm if i buy one of those?
Im pretty sure it doesent come with the actaul 40mm wastegate rite? cause it says in the order: DSM manifold with 40mm external wastegate kit. and This manifold is for use with our 40mm. external wastegate or equivalent
(For off road use only)
but at the top it says just with the flange so i am expecting it to just be that.
I see at the bottom of the dsm page that it has the manifold with no external wastegate. If i get that how much will it help with boost creep?and i plan on gettign some type of o2 housing that isnt stock.
Thanks alot

Updated weekly with Dyno, Track, AutoX, Street, and Event videos. Big updates coming soon!

TalonTsi97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 10:57 AM   #13
TalonTsi97
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #136

My Ride:
1997 Eagle Talon

Send a message via AIM to TalonTsi97
Im looking at this one: MITSUBISHI 4G63 external wastegate manifold with 40mm flange. It will fit a 16g turbo which is what i will be going with and i would like to use an external wastegate but i think a 40mm is kinda big isnt it? Will that flange fit a 38mm if i buy one of those?
Im pretty sure it doesent come with the actaul 40mm wastegate rite? cause it says in the order: DSM manifold with 40mm external wastegate kit. and This manifold is for use with our 40mm. external wastegate or equivalent
(For off road use only)
but at the top it says just with the flange so i am expecting it to just be that.
I see at the bottom of the dsm page that it has the manifold with no external wastegate. If i get that how much will it help with boost creep?and i plan on gettign some type of o2 housing that isnt stock.
Thanks alot

Updated weekly with Dyno, Track, AutoX, Street, and Event videos. Big updates coming soon!

TalonTsi97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 04:34 PM   #14
boneheadperformance
Vendor

Member #382

If you are getting boost creep I would definitly go with the manifold and 40mm flange. I believe the 38 and 40mm flanges are different. You can always go with the 40mm for extra insurance but not 100% necessary with a 16G. I personally have a Big 16G EVO 3 ported and clipped and it creeps like a mother. I am upgrading bigger in a few weeks and will be using the manifold w/ 40mm flange. If purchasing a large o2 housing and manifold w/o an external wastegate might actually bring on creep if you do not have it already. The idea is to slow down the flow or get rid of it through a larger opening (bigger gate) to minimize or prevent creep. If you wanted the manifold with 40mm flange it is $560 shipped. Retails for $599 and retail is what seems most people are selling them for. If you find it cheaper, let me know because I try to beat every price by competitors. If you wanted the regular tubular manifold it is $460 shipped. Retail is $499
Old 06-09-2005, 04:34 PM   #15
boneheadperformance
Vendor

Member #382

If you are getting boost creep I would definitly go with the manifold and 40mm flange. I believe the 38 and 40mm flanges are different. You can always go with the 40mm for extra insurance but not 100% necessary with a 16G. I personally have a Big 16G EVO 3 ported and clipped and it creeps like a mother. I am upgrading bigger in a few weeks and will be using the manifold w/ 40mm flange. If purchasing a large o2 housing and manifold w/o an external wastegate might actually bring on creep if you do not have it already. The idea is to slow down the flow or get rid of it through a larger opening (bigger gate) to minimize or prevent creep. If you wanted the manifold with 40mm flange it is $560 shipped. Retails for $599 and retail is what seems most people are selling them for. If you find it cheaper, let me know because I try to beat every price by competitors. If you wanted the regular tubular manifold it is $460 shipped. Retail is $499
Old 06-27-2005, 10:51 PM   #16
Driven
Tri-State Addict

Member #336

Any word on when the 44mm flanged manifold will come out?

Any word on when this purchase will take place either?

Old 06-27-2005, 11:04 PM   #17
boneheadperformance
Vendor

Member #382

44mm flanged manifolds are available now if anyone is interested in a group buy. I will be "buying in" within the next week or two.
Old 06-27-2005, 11:19 PM   #18
Driven
Tri-State Addict

Member #336

Quote:
44mm flanged manifolds are available now if anyone is interested in a group buy. I will be "buying in" within the next week or two.
Is shipping usually quick with them?

What are your hours, I may stop in if you are open late enough.

Old 06-27-2005, 11:24 PM   #19
boneheadperformance
Vendor

Member #382

I really don't know if shipping is quick with them. I never ordered from them before. I need to do a buy in to set up with the company. I am usually at the shop 9-5 but sometimes I stay late. Give a call if you want to stop down sometime. 215-295-4350.