TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-30-2011, 05:29 PM   #41
sysfailur
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #9101

Probably comin. We'll see!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

2008 Aspen White STi

sysfailur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:01 PM   #42
civhatch92
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7644

My Ride:
1992 Honda Civic Hatchback Dx

Send a message via AIM to civhatch92
Quote:
Originally Posted by martang View Post
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it now so if someone could please step up and lead this that would be awesome
That's disappointing!! I'm sure we'll be able to figure it out though as a bunch of us went last year as well. I'll try and show up by 10:00 am, I've already got directions printed as well.
civhatch92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 09:08 PM   #43
DriftCrash
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #6302

My Ride:
89 240sx, 77 280z, 96 F350

Send a message via AIM to DriftCrash
Ill be making it, keep an eye out for a door-less black & tan tracker

240s are soo played out that even nick merrone wants a civic
DriftCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 09:42 PM   #44
telopyros
Tri-State Addict

Member #15126

My Ride:
06 MS6

Nick and I will help, we will both be there at ten. See u all there.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
Old 04-30-2011, 09:48 PM   #45
telopyros
Tri-State Addict

Member #15126

My Ride:
06 MS6

If its ok with everyone, civhatch92 and I will lead. We will be there early

Old 04-30-2011, 10:07 PM   #46
Chubbbbs
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #9095

My Ride:
2000 PRELUDE SH/04 SRT-4/2010 EVO/06CBR600rr

I'll be there around 10:15...Look for the stock "appealing" Red SRT

And exactly which wawa is it? The one on shoenersville, or the one off RT. 100?
Chubbbbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:10 PM   #47
telopyros
Tri-State Addict

Member #15126

My Ride:
06 MS6

Wawa on route 100

Old 04-30-2011, 10:28 PM   #48
probevette
Tri-State Addict

Member #5313

My Ride:
Slow Audi's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ur lozin View Post
Wish I could cruise with you guys, but I work until 11.
Speaking of you working... I live out in beth now near saucon park. Tell your co workers to stop pulling me over in my smurf blue audi s4 for no inspection I just got the car have any 14 days
probevette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:03 AM   #49
civhatch92
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7644

My Ride:

woot woot, time to get ready! See you all in a few!
Old 05-01-2011, 08:50 AM   #50
telopyros
Tri-State Addict

Member #15126

My Ride:
06 MS6

Ready to go

Old 05-01-2011, 09:02 AM   #51
rodder
Tri-State Addict

Member #6807

My Ride:
2005 STi, 1987 S10

wow my car is actually clean!! see you guys in a few!

rodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:18 PM   #52
hibby
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #9288

My Ride:
2010 Evo SE

To anybody who was following the wingless black Evo today...

Sorry about the re-route. I honestly had no clue where I was going, and suddenly found myself leading 1/4 of the Lehigh Valley group. Ooops. The Android nav app saved the day.

Nice meeting everybody...hope to see you all again soon.
hibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:39 AM   #53
rodder
Tri-State Addict

Member #6807

My Ride:
2005 STi, 1987 S10

So who was the genius that thought we were racing to the meet? Was it really necessary to do 90+ all the way down the highway? We lost half the group because the guys up front were forcing anyone who wanted to keep up to swerve in and out of traffic, speed, and basically drive like a complete asshole. I'll be finding a different caravan to go with next time if this is standard procedure for this group.

Old 05-02-2011, 10:46 AM   #54
DriftCrash
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #6302

My Ride:
89 240sx, 77 280z, 96 F350

Send a message via AIM to DriftCrash
Hibby I was the one in the tracker right behind you at the beginning, part of the caravan following you was my fault aswell lol , you guys ended up loosing me somewhere around Kutztown, did you end up finding the rest of the rest of the group or did they take 100?

240s are soo played out that even nick merrone wants a civic
DriftCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:59 AM   #55
PAdutch
Tri-State Addict

Member #17024

My Ride:
Miata, Miata, Genesis, 08 burb 2500

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodder View Post
So who was the genius that thought we were racing to the meet? Was it really necessary to do 90+ all the way down the highway? We lost half the group because the guys up front were forcing anyone who wanted to keep up to swerve in and out of traffic, speed, and basically drive like a complete asshole. I'll be finding a different caravan to go with next time if this is standard procedure for this group.
Man sorry to here that, the second group cruised nice and slow. Props to the guys organizing it.

Miatas! -

MY EVO (Sold)-
PAdutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:53 PM   #56
civhatch92
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7644

My Ride:

Quote:
I'm so sorry to hear about your bad experience... I was in the white EG6 hatch somewhere in the middle of the pack leading what became the second group to get onto 222 (Luke decided to just head out and let me lead the middle of the pack down). Our group didn't race at all, most of the time we were only going around 55mph! No matter what you do it's very difficult to keep the entire group together due to all of the traffic lights on 222 and what not. I hope you give it another chance next year; besides you don't have to speed to keep up, just bring your own directions and stay your own pace if that's how things end up going!
Old 05-02-2011, 06:09 PM   #57
rodder
Tri-State Addict

Member #6807

My Ride:
2005 STi, 1987 S10

Quote:
Originally Posted by civhatch92 View Post
I'm so sorry to hear about your bad experience... I was in the white EG6 hatch somewhere in the middle of the pack leading what became the second group to get onto 222 (Luke decided to just head out and let me lead the middle of the pack down). Our group didn't race at all, most of the time we were only going around 55mph! No matter what you do it's very difficult to keep the entire group together due to all of the traffic lights on 222 and what not. I hope you give it another chance next year; besides you don't have to speed to keep up, just bring your own directions and stay your own pace if that's how things end up going!
Hey thanks buddy. Yeah, I probably should have just slowed down and waited for the 2nd half of the group to catch up. I'll definitely be attending the sonic meet if we're somehow able to have it again next year, I just sometimes enjoy the drive/cruise/caravan to these events more than the actual events themselves and was hoping to get to cruise with some cool cars and maybe get some rolling shots.

Old 05-02-2011, 06:10 PM   #58
vdcoff
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6984

My Ride:
2011 Impreza WRX Ltd / 2012 Yamaha FZ8

Quote:
i agree, there was no need to be going 90mph down the highway, i was pissed about that, it's a caravan not a race.

vdcoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:50 PM   #59
telopyros
Tri-State Addict

Member #15126

My Ride:
06 MS6

I was leading the first part of the group I never broke 75, I don't know who u were all following.....

Old 05-02-2011, 10:58 PM   #60
Turbo_CitrusEs
Tri-State Addict

Member #660

Send a message via AIM to Turbo_CitrusEs
Quote:
It hopefully will not be a problem next year if Gary or Marty will be attending the meet. I rode down with Nick and I gotta say the driving from the people in the front of the group was less then sub-par.
But like a fat bitch that is going out with her fist pumping girlfriends, she's going to take a long drink from a bottle filled with denial and try to squeeze in a size 6 when she's really a 16 and act like she's the baddest bitch on the block. So believe what you want Jersey peeps. Cause when you leave your state and people ask you where you are from, we all know you want to lie cause secretly you are embarrassed by how much it sucks.
Turbo_CitrusEs is offline   Reply With Quote