TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 08-06-2007, 05:18 PM   #81
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
haha... you didnt sounds like a B till you called out hondas and subies (together?!)...
but on a more serious note i think your rules are very similar to TST's meet rules and i expect TSTers to represent themselves and the forum well if they stop by. thanks for the invite

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 05:22 PM   #82
dubjinc
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4368

My Ride:
93' civic

thats rediculous! the honda kids are just as well behaved as anyone else except the subie dudes theyre just bad apples. just kidding too btw. i might stop by after work for fun is it a weekly meet now?
dubjinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 05:31 PM   #83
*~Heather~*
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5446

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubjinc View Post
i might stop by after work for fun is it a weekly meet now?
let's see how tonight goes, to be perfectly honest with you all, my vw friends are not to happy since this has been a Euro Gtg from the begining
Old 08-06-2007, 05:50 PM   #84
slow4cyl
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5132

My Ride:
VR-4

Send a message via AIM to slow4cyl Send a message via MSN to slow4cyl Send a message via Yahoo to slow4cyl
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~Heather~* View Post
let's see how tonight goes, to be perfectly honest with you all, my vw friends are not to happy since this has been a Euro Gtg from the begining
Your friends are racists!

And they have big ears and smell funny!
GVR4 #726 - 2.3, 35r, Meth, Roof Racks.
92 Eclipse GSX - 2.0, T04Z, 150 shot, 272's, AEM, Fun.
slow4cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 05:51 PM   #85
dubjinc
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4368

My Ride:
93' civic

Hah, well then i wont be stopping by.
dubjinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 06:16 PM   #86
Hando567
Tri-State Addict

Member #5454

My Ride:
2006 SGM STI

Send a message via AIM to Hando567
so i looked into where this is, dosent look like ill be making it tonight, oxford valley is like an hour drive from me . was thinking of a different B&N. why arent there any meets around me. well besides the random people that hang out at the 202 wawa, but i dont think i know any of them, and that seems like its more big lifted trucks than tuners (never stoped by, just went to pick something up at wawa when i saw it). if anyone knows of meets closer to glen mills PA let me know :D
Hando567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 09:51 PM   #87
Shades of Gray
Vendor

Member #294

My Ride:
04 STI/sold, 05 WRX wagon/totaled, 00 S4/sold, 05 STI/current

someone update when they get back...how'd things go at the "GTG"??
145B Philmont Ave. Feasterville, PA 19053

Shades of Gray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 10:46 PM   #88
den9
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #1198

My Ride:
turbo diesel

Send a message via AIM to den9
it was pretty cool, pretty small group, pretty sure i seen the "hot brunett" too
den9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 11:00 PM   #89
TGilb2007
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3189

My Ride:
2006 Chevy Cobalt

Send a message via AIM to TGilb2007 Send a message via MSN to TGilb2007 Send a message via Yahoo to TGilb2007
Heather, nice lookin car.... clean and subtle mods. If you dont mind my asking, where did u get the lip? my roommate has been workin on his, and we have the rear and sides, but no front.....

Also, what mods are done to the car? besides exterior, which is PERFECT
Old 08-07-2007, 01:57 PM   #90
LilRedVDub
Tri-State Addict

Member #1708

My Ride:
2005 1/2 mk4 VW Jetta GLI

Send a message via AIM to LilRedVDub Send a message via Yahoo to LilRedVDub
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
haha... you didnt sounds like a B till you called out hondas and subies (together?!)...
but on a more serious note i think your rules are very similar to TST's meet rules and i expect TSTers to represent themselves and the forum well if they stop by. thanks for the invite
It was good to see you lastnight. Hope Tommy didn't scare you with your Audi issues

"Dub chicks do it better!!!"
LilRedVDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:01 PM   #91
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

i'm mad depressed now, excuse me while i go cry in the corner.

for sale: audi a4. buy at your own risk.

but yeah, glad i stopped by even though you made me super late! i told anthony all about how it was all yours and heathers fault that i was so late to meet up with him. cool little group you got there, hopefully next time i'll get to talk to some more new people and check out their cars.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 08-07-2007, 02:06 PM   #92
LilRedVDub
Tri-State Addict

Member #1708

My Ride:
2005 1/2 mk4 VW Jetta GLI

Send a message via AIM to LilRedVDub Send a message via Yahoo to LilRedVDub
Quote:
i'm mad depressed now, excuse me while i go cry in the corner.

for sale: audi a4. buy at your own risk.

but yeah, glad i stopped by even though you made me super late! i told anthony all about how it was all yours and heathers fault that i was so late to meet up with him. cool little group you got there, hopefully next time i'll get to talk to some more new people and check out their cars.
Like I said, if you need anything let me know. Your parts are the same as a passat. Don't get upset. If you need any help, I have a vag com and so do alot of my friends. Tommy will help you and I can hook you up cost wise. Just relax You can blame Heather and I for making you late

"Dub chicks do it better!!!"
LilRedVDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:10 PM   #93
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

ok so the end of the first line of text says:

"If you need any help, I I have a vag"

and i gotta say, thats somewhat funny, especially at work right now.

but yeah, i definitely appreciate the offer to help out with it. like i said just trying to maintain it properly and keep getting from point a to point b with it so hopefully it treats me well. i definitely appreciate the help from both of you, if i seemed in a bit of a daze last night when tom was telling me a million things it was because i knew i was running late and i was a little stressed.

but not to get too far off topic... how about that HOT girl in that HOT gti... wowzers!

|

Quote:

|
Old 08-07-2007, 02:44 PM   #94
OMGz Turbo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3108

My Ride:
01' WS6..That whistles...01' Explorer 5.slow

Bryan, First thing i would do is not listen to tommy. Hes the type that thinks he knows it all and doesnt have the first clue. Trust me. I wouldn't worry about it

NO ONE CARES ABOUT BEING TTT APPROVED
OMGz Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 03:15 PM   #95
max2k1
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #393

My Ride:
Wheelchair

Send a message via AIM to max2k1
here comes a war of words

The Story Behind My Avatar

Quote:
They show all the dumb kids with ghetto rigged Honda's. Im not hatin Honda guys, just stating facts here.
max2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 03:19 PM   #96
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

just when you thought it couldnt get more off topic...

but really, lets not do this here. k? k.

|

Quote:

|
Old 08-07-2007, 03:34 PM   #97
jordanrw
Tri-State Addict

Member #4200

My Ride:
under construction

Quote:
ok so the end of the first line of text says:

"If you need any help, I I have a vag"

and i gotta say, thats somewhat funny, especially at work right now.

but yeah, i definitely appreciate the offer to help out with it. like i said just trying to maintain it properly and keep getting from point a to point b with it so hopefully it treats me well. i definitely appreciate the help from both of you, if i seemed in a bit of a daze last night when tom was telling me a million things it was because i knew i was running late and i was a little stressed.

but not to get too far off topic... how about that HOT girl in that HOT gti... wowzers!
when my vw obssessed friend told me he was getting vag comm i was like whaaa??

jordanrw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 08:23 PM   #98
White97Gst
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #1559

Send a message via AIM to White97Gst
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonIS View Post
who r u? where are all these german car owners comin outta the woodwork?!
im glad to see more german cars on here
White97Gst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 09:03 PM   #99
1_badimport
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5224

My Ride:
1987 mazda rx7 /sbc

vw suck ..i would never drive one of those peices of crap..even with a big turbo the emo backwind slows the cars down ..tranmissions are like a time bomb ..and they dont even look cool ..
ive personally never seen a fast one ,,any one on here fast .......

krickets ..........
allen..
1_badimport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 09:09 PM   #100
den9
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #1198

My Ride:
turbo diesel

Send a message via AIM to den9
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_badimport View Post
vw suck ..i would never drive one of those peices of crap..even with a big turbo the emo backwind slows the cars down ..tranmissions are like a time bomb ..and they dont even look cool ..
ive personally never seen a fast one ,,any one on here fast .......

krickets ..........
allen..
let me guess, u drive a civic
den9 is offline   Reply With Quote