TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > (Past Vendors)
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 07-07-2010, 06:00 PM   #1
JnJAssociates
Former Vendor

Member #45

My Ride:
Porsche 924s, 3/4 ton Subarban, Nissan Sentra SE.Missing my 04 WRX Wagon of love.

Free shipping sale at JnJAssociates!

We have a few items that we have discounted and/or offer free shipping on:

303 Fabirc and Vinyl cleaner is the way to go!
This product contains no soaps, detergents or solvents. 303 Fabric and Vinyl Cleaner is your BEST choice for cleaning indoor and outdoor fabrics, upholstery, carpeting and vinyl. Non-toxic, biodegradable and rinses residue free. Quickly and safely removes even the most stubborn stains: - Oil - Grease - Ink - Berry Juice - Coffee - Tea - Wine - Blood Use straight or diluted for removing spots, dilute even further for general cleaning.

Just $12.95 shipped to the lower 48 states!

303 Fabric Gaurd to protect your clean interior fabrics!
Powerful enough to protect fabrics in the harshest environment ...outdoors. Yet 303 High Tech Fabric Guard is safe for the finest fabrics, wool, silk, and fine leathers - including suede. On outdoor fabrics, 303 High Tech Fabric Guard restores lost water repellency and stain repellency to factory new levels. 303 High Tech Fabric Guard resists soiling, impedes mildew formation and helps protect against the sun's harmful UV rays. 303 High Tech Fabric Guard is powerful enough to protect fabrics in the harshest environment ... outdoors ... Yet safe enough for the finest fabrics. Proper maintenance with 303 Products will add to the life of your fabrics, save you money, and ... It's Easy !

Just $12.95 shipped to the lower 48 states!

We have in stock, in limited supply Adam's old VRT. Vinyl, rubber and tires protectant. This product gives a nice clean look without the greasy look and feel of other products.

Just $10.95 shipped to the lower 48 states!

California Car Cover Jelly Blade!

Ultra flexible blade and handle mold to any surface without scratching or streaking. Patented "T-Bar" edge made of medical grade silicone removes 90% of standing water in 1/3 the time of a sponge or squeegee.

Just $18.00 shipped to the lower 48 states!

We also have microfiber cloth in 12 and 3 packs...

Just email us at JnJAssoc@aol.com for more information or to answer your question!

Bryan
Old 08-24-2010, 02:38 PM   #2
JnJAssociates
Former Vendor

Member #45

My Ride:
Porsche 924s, 3/4 ton Subarban, Nissan Sentra SE.Missing my 04 WRX Wagon of love.

We still have a few of these items left. I don't think you will find these items for less on the internet...

Bryan
Old 12-05-2010, 12:26 PM   #3
JnJAssociates
Former Vendor

Member #45

My Ride:

All of these items make a great holiday gift!

Bryan
Old 12-14-2010, 02:23 PM   #4
JnJAssociates
Former Vendor

Member #45

My Ride:

Get your last minute stocking stuffers right here!

All are in stock and ready to ship!

Bryan
Old 12-17-2010, 11:46 AM   #5
JnJAssociates
Former Vendor

Member #45

My Ride:

We have also added some great Holiday special here: http://www.jnjassociates.biz/special...s/g-62724.aspx

Bryan
Old 12-21-2010, 04:54 PM   #6
JnJAssociates
Former Vendor

Member #45

My Ride:

If you need a last minute gift, shop here. With us!

Bryan
Old 12-25-2010, 10:52 AM   #7
JnJAssociates
Former Vendor

Member #45

My Ride:

Just follow the link for great deals!

http://www.jnjassociates.biz/special...s/g-62724.aspx

Bryan
Old 12-30-2010, 11:33 AM   #8
JnJAssociates
Former Vendor

Member #45

My Ride:

These are some great products at great pricing.

Bryan
Old 01-18-2011, 04:30 PM   #9
JnJAssociates
Former Vendor

Member #45

My Ride:

Aquapel® Glass Treatment uses technology innovated for the aviation industry by PPG Industries, leaders in glass technology. When applied to a vehicle windshield, this product improves vision in the rain, day and night. Aquapel forms a chemical bond with glass — unlike other products that simply coat glass — to increase water repellency, causing it to bead and easily shed off the glass. As a result, Aquapel can last up to 6 times longer than other products. Each box contains one applicator and one treatment can last for months! Additionally, Aquapel Glass Treatment remains highly effective after months of normal use, including driving in rain and snow, car washing, and glass cleaning. Whenever it’s time to renew your long-lasting Aquapel Glass Treatment, its performance can be restored in just minutes with another application (one per box). Once you’ve driven with Aquapel Glass Treatment, you won’t want to drive without it. This is a 3 pack.

Just $15.00 shipped to the lower 48 states.

P21s Wheel Gel and California Car Cover Wheel duster combo! P21S Wheel Gel is a spray on hose off formula. You can use this formula on ANY wheel.It is a non-acidpH controlled formula and is surface safe for all wheels. You may leave the Wheel Gel on for up to TWO HOURS to do the cleaning for you! Included is the wheel duster! MicroFibers effectively trap dust and dirt The "fork" easily spreads when pushed on an object for true one-handed convenience It "clamps" around the object to clean both sides at the same time Can also be used as a conventional duster on any surface Easily cleaned to allow repeated use time after time Loof string MicroFiber creates a larger and more efficient dusting surface!

Just $23.00 shipped to the lower 48 states!

Go here for more specials!http://www.jnjassociates.biz/special...s/g-62724.aspx

Bryan
Old 02-16-2011, 01:31 PM   #10
JnJAssociates
Former Vendor

Member #45

My Ride:

With spring almost here... Stoc up and be ready!

Bryan
Old 02-19-2011, 11:34 AM   #11
wrxbert
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #985

My Ride:
06 wrx, wingless

Send a message via AIM to wrxbert
Just ordered some rally armour mudflaps!
Old 03-07-2011, 04:45 PM   #12
JnJAssociates
Former Vendor

Member #45

My Ride:

Free shipping, in stock and ready to go!

Bryan
Old 04-06-2011, 02:49 PM   #13
JnJAssociates
Former Vendor

Member #45

My Ride:

Some great products to do some automotive spring cleaning with...

Bryan
Old 05-14-2011, 07:21 AM   #14
JnJAssociates
Former Vendor

Member #45

My Ride:

Some great packages here... ;)

Bryan
Old 06-14-2011, 03:12 PM   #15
JnJAssociates
Former Vendor

Member #45

My Ride:

We still have some stock... Come and get it!

Bryan
Old 07-01-2011, 05:15 PM   #16
JnJAssociates
Former Vendor

Member #45

My Ride:

Free shipping!

Bryan