TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Gallery > Photography
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-05-2010, 10:47 AM   #21
Khellen
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5720

My Ride:
05 STi 30R Brotated 400awhp

Send a message via AIM to Khellen
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Yeah I don't think it will show anything, but if you click the link and order in the same session it should go through. I'll try to check in a few days to see if it processed through.
Thanks!
Bought a Canon 7d using your link Sunday, not sure if it worked but I tried!
Khellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:23 PM   #22
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
i just checked and it certainly did work, thanks for taking the time to go through TST!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:37 PM   #23
Khellen
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5720

My Ride:

Quote:
i just checked and it certainly did work, thanks for taking the time to go through TST!
Woot!
Old 01-05-2010, 04:44 PM   #24
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

free TST sticker for j00 if you ever run into me and want to cash in on it. the STi with the black lip will need to be in attendance for proof that you are in fact you, haha.

anyone else who buys a camera or pro lens can cash in on this one too .

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 01-05-2010, 07:48 PM   #25
Khellen
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5720

My Ride:

Quote:
free TST sticker for j00 if you ever run into me and want to cash in on it. the STi with the black lip will need to be in attendance for proof that you are in fact you, haha.

Definitely going to take you up on that, my car could definitely use a TST sticker.
Old 01-05-2010, 08:20 PM   #26
Chris_PA
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1541

My Ride:
02 Exploder

Send a message via AIM to Chris_PA
Quote:

just out of curiosity, what % is BH giving back

Chris_PA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:23 PM   #27
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

ha, i almost included that in my last post... its between 1 and 2 percent... so its not a lot but its better than nothin'.

|

Quote:

|
Old 02-17-2011, 11:29 PM   #28
disturbedfan121
Tri-State Addict

Member #3604

My Ride:
2010 GG EVO X

should be buying a lens soon from b&h, now that i saw this i'll be using the link

'03 MSP-7psi - SOLD.......'93 Sc300 5spd - SOLD
'98 BMW Z3 - SOLD.......'92 miata turbo -Traded
'10 Evo X- Traded in for .....'14 Jetta TDI 6spd man.......
'99 miata NB shell Project....'96 Impreza w/v.1 STi swap
disturbedfan121 is offline   Reply With Quote