TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 06-26-2008, 12:31 PM   #1
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Alignment

Hey guys do you do alignments?

Back in New Orleans Firestone did an alignment and didn't do it correctly. They didn't center the rack first and then center the steering wheel. Instead they used the tie rod ends to center everything and they are at their limit.

I was hoping I could get it done correctly and for how much. I know its going to cost more than a regular alignment, but I want to know ahead of time.

Thanks!

P.S. I replaced the rack and pinion myself that is why I needed it centered.

Last edited by russiankid; 06-26-2008 at 12:45 PM.
russiankid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 12:40 PM   #2
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Hey, I'll let them respond personally but as far as I know the only vendor on TST that does alignments is R/T Tuning.
Area1320 does good fender rolling though and most other installs if you need anything else.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 12:42 PM   #3
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Hey, I'll let them respond personally but as far as I know the only vendor on TST that does alignments is R/T Tuning.
Area1320 does good fender rolling though and most other installs if you need anything else.
After posting and reading more I found out about R/T tuning. If you wouldn't mind moving it there? Thanks.

Edit: I guess I'll just ask in the thread that was already made on R/T Tuning. So please lock or delete this thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by russiankid; 06-26-2008 at 12:46 PM.
russiankid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 01:28 PM   #4
RyanG
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #63

Send a message via AIM to RyanG
Negative on the alignments. RT ftw :D

RyanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 01:47 PM   #5
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
I just moved this to the general vendor forum instead... and I just found out that Krazy House Customs also does alignments so you can check them out as well if you like.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 01:51 PM   #6
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
I just moved this to the general vendor forum instead... and I just found out that Krazy House Customs also does alignments so you can check them out as well if you like.
Thanks, I posted in R/T Tuning thread about alignment,I will check out Krazy House Customs as well.