TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2011, 10:21 PM   #1
her_srt4
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #17209

My Ride:
2005 Dodge SRT4

Orange car(?) on NE Extension

Hubby and I were heading up to see his cousin last night and were on the NE Extension when we saw this dark orange car. I can't for the life of me figure out what it was, since it was dark and all I could see was the make emblem and not the model one.. and it's driving me NUTS.
It was burnt orange color, and the make emblem was black and looked like a sideways Mazda symbol, facing like an L. (NOT A LEXUS.. it wasn't an L it was like a '{' symbol) The back of the car looked like a 2009 Evo rear with the black diffuser... and it had single exhaust on the right side. Had fog lights and was tinted, but I could see it was younger guy driving it (mid 20s, I'd guess)

Any ideas???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
her_srt4 is offline   Reply With Quote