TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-26-2010, 11:25 PM   #1
///chrism3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5960

My Ride:
07 sti / 94 supra / 95 m3

Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET (Mischief.tv)

seen this on supraforums anyone from around here going or any caravans?

Mischief.tv and the Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET invite you to attend the DASH Motors & Performance Grand Opening Meet on Sunday, August 1, 2010 from 12-5 pm. DASH Motors & Performance has been in business since 1998 and recently purchased the Saturn of Manassas Dealership (8132 Sudley Road, Manassas, VA 20109) in order to expand. They are a one stop car shop dealing with everything from buying/selling used vehicles to building a ride that will turn heads. So come check out some of the hottest rides that the Mid Atlantic Region has to offer along with the Mischief characters and cars that have been featured in the films. There will also be import models from DASH Models Inc. posing for pictures by the official photographer HighGrade, DJ Jon Deke & LJ MTX performing, and food vendors so bring the entire family. Admission is free and we ask that only modified cars park on the dealership property. There is plenty of parking at the surrounding businesses for normal vehicles and recommend showing up really early in order to get a good parking spot. Make sure you mark this on your calendar and don't forget the Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET slogan:

Cars, Trucks, Bikes, People, All Colors, All Styles...You bring the fun!

If you have any questions, please visit www.Mischief.tv or send an email to dustin@Mischief.tv, dashperformance@gmail.com, or info@megameet.org.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
///chrism3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:30 PM   #2
OutlawzPrez
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5364

My Ride:
1991 Silvia

Dammit!!!!! I'd love to be there to show support for my teckademic boys, but I'll be at the verve motorsports meet in fort washington

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
OutlawzPrez is offline   Reply With Quote