TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > General Car Related Chat
Brandon Group
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2011, 11:17 AM   #41
rebelalliance
Tri-State Training Wheels
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Member #21777

My Ride:
1975 Porsche 914

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bates View Post
He's going to get kicked, deal with it.

He screwed up, now he has to live with it. Don't care what he says, he was most likely doing something stupid in his car and paid the price. Remember, Car vs. Hotel, Hotel wins every time. Would love to know how much his insurance goes up after this one. Haha State Farm should use this guy for a new commercial, because it really reminds me of the one commercial where the guy drives up a pole and starts crying.


^^^^ megaultralike.

The difference is, this behavior and rationalization is expected from the Supra community.

The 914 people? They are all old, and end up driving around deserts on 3-4 day trips. Not showboating during a flood and trying to climb some condo stairs in a 700hp turbo car.

Nice try Corrado guy, but much like the VW community the Supra community hosts some of the major all time douchebags, and in fact the Supra community hosts a large percentage of car in dad's name living in parents basement at 30+ type folk.

People think because the japanese car costs 30 grand used it is special now, no that is just hype. If you have a pulse, a clean SS number someone will lend you the cash for a Supra and you too can get into high interest debt for one.

If you are silly enough to jam 30k down on one of those, I have this bridge in California I can sell you.
rebelalliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:23 AM   #42
sleeper15
Tri-State Addict
 
sleeper15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620

My Ride:
08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR

iTrader: (0)
With all these negative things being said about supra owners, I'm still waiting for one certain owner to chime in...
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile
2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by sleeper15; 09-27-2011 at 11:25 AM.
sleeper15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:31 AM   #43
sleeperSL2
Tri-State Post Whore
 
sleeperSL2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Nazareth, Pennsylvania
Member #8422

My Ride:
2006 Ford Fusion SE

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to sleeperSL2
This is what he said happened

"Hey guys. Sad to say I'm the guy who wrecked the car...I'm ok minor injuries, 6 staples on back of head from my cage which paramedics said saved my life and 6 staples in my leg where the shifter plastic piece cracked on my leg...

So to clarify things!!! I was not messing around on the road..so many stories out there. There's no way I could hit illegal speeds in one block..I was getting some drinks and did a u-turn 1-2 and when I hit third gear it was high 4500 rpms around 12 psi maybe. Not flooring it and I hydroplaned/trying to correct I gassed it a little more and the rear kicked out I'm not sure what happened next all I know is I hit a pole on the driver side and I guess I swung around the pole and hit the stairs at the condo ...

I know what I have and how to handle it. Some things just happen! It's funny I never take my car out in rain but I was tired of staying in the room with no beer ... Sorry for letting y'all down! thank all of you for supporting me and not judging me for things that are not known facts

I'm not sure yet how the car looks until insurance adjuster looks. Maybe sell my motor ha cuz that's the only thing that seems ok. "
__________________
Quote:
Don't make me walk over to your desk lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


Kyle
sleeperSL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:35 AM   #44
rebelalliance
Tri-State Training Wheels
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Member #21777

My Ride:
1975 Porsche 914

iTrader: (0)
Darwin point #3, cage with head interference in a street car. Smart.
rebelalliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:51 AM   #45
Bates
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Bates's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bloomfield, NJ
Member #16741

My Ride:
2012 Nissan Juke & 1987 Nissan 300ZX GLL

iTrader: (0)
But apparently the cage saved his life? Don't know about that one after looking at pictures of the car.

State Farm Agent Jessica: "Supra Douche, did you drive your Supra into a hotel again?"
Supra Douche (crying): "I miss you Jessica!"
State Farm Agent Jessica: "Are you crying?"
Supra Douche (crying): "Yes because I hit my head on a poorly constructed cage."
Bates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:59 AM   #46
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin
 
TROLL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Unless you were there in person, you are not in a position to say 100% what happened. We can all theorize, and it might be pretty close, but no one should be talking like they are all-knowing about this when the info we have is all second and third-hand, or even worse, heard on the internet.

It sounds like the dude made a bad judgement call. He slipped and fell... sometimes you recover and move on, but unfortunately this time he got hurt. Everyone has made a bad judgement in a car at some point, whether it was modified or stock... some are close calls that you get away with but every once in a while you really get it up the butt.

From what the dude said, its pretty calm and respectable IMO. He owned up to what he did and there's really nothing else about it... the car is F'd and he's going to have to deal with that. I'm not surprised that thousands of internet strangers who weren't there are acting as his his relentless judge and jury, but they're wrong for doing it.

Directly relating to this situation, I remember driving to The Sonic Meet 2009 in my Supra, I had only had it on the road for a short while at that point. It was raining on and off and the roads were wet. I was lightly accelerating from a stoplight in 2nd gear, maybe 30-40% throttle at most. I could have shifted to 3rd but I didn't, I just felt like staying in 2nd holding the throttle steady. Around 4000 rpm the turbo wants to spool and even though my throttle didn't move, boost started creeping up and my tires broke loose... again this was at light throttle. Nothing exciting happened and it wasn't some violent full throttle spinning, my car stayed straight and most people probably didn't even notice but it definitely caught me off guard and made me more aware of my vehicle.
I'm sure plenty of RWD guys with decent power can relate to this... you have to really watch yourself in the rain. Its 100% possible to not spin of course and I don't have an issue with it in any way, but as someone new to RWD and the powerband of the car it caught me off guard.
I was of course coming from an AWD vehicle which I can appreciate much more now that I also own a RWD vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelalliance View Post
I'm not 20, don't feed me bull****. Before the fast and furious movie came out twin turbo used supras were sitting on used car lots well under 10 grand with nobody buying them. Once the movies came out, everyone wanted to be an import racer and the price of them skyrocketed overnight. It's ok, eventually it will plummet, much like the muscle car bubble is popping.
You are totally out of touch, man. You are saying there were $9,000 used TT Supras in the late 90s sitting on lots because nobody wanted them... just think about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelalliance View Post
The difference is, this behavior and rationalization is expected from the Supra community.
You ig'nant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelalliance View Post
Nice try Corrado guy, but much like the VW community the Supra community hosts some of the major all time douchebags, and in fact the Supra community hosts a large percentage of car in dad's name living in parents basement at 30+ type folk.
You've clearly never been a part of the Supra community... of course I don't want to generalize as there is a wide variety of owners out there but MANY of them are a bit older, more mature and calm, and very very helpful and friendly. I was really amazed and impressed with this when I started getting active in the community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelalliance View Post
People think because the japanese car costs 30 grand used it is special now, no that is just hype. If you have a pulse, a clean SS number someone will lend you the cash for a Supra and you too can get into high interest debt for one.
Again, talking out of your bum. I wish it was that easy to get a loan for a Supra, it would make them all worth more money. Like you weren't at the scene of the accident, like you never saw a $9,000 TT Supra for sale in the late 90s, like you've never been a part of the Supra community to know anything about us, you also don't know much about how auto loans work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelalliance View Post
If you are silly enough to jam 30k down on one of those, I have this bridge in California I can sell you.
Not that it should really matter, but if I ever did decide to sell my Supra, it will be for quite a bit of profit. There are some other types of car owners out there that can say the same, but its certainly not too common to be able to say that. You don't act like a true car enthusiast at all... if you did you would appreciate the car for what it is, but you're just silly and narrow-minded.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:07 PM   #47
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!
 
jpalamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Collegeville, PA
Member #13773

My Ride:
03 Corvette Z06

iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
You ig'nant.
The visual that came to my head when I read this was priceless.
jpalamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:11 PM   #48
rebelalliance
Tri-State Training Wheels
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Member #21777

My Ride:
1975 Porsche 914

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Unless you were there in person, you are not in a position to say 100% what happened. We can all theorize, and it might be pretty close, but no one should be talking like they are all-knowing about this when the info we have is all second and third-hand, or even worse, heard on the internet.

It sounds like the dude made a bad judgement call. He slipped and fell... sometimes you recover and move on, but unfortunately this time he got hurt. Everyone has made a bad judgement in a car at some point, whether it was modified or stock... some are close calls that you get away with but every once in a while you really get it up the butt.

From what the dude said, its pretty calm and respectable IMO. He owned up to what he did and there's really nothing else about it... the car is F'd and he's going to have to deal with that. I'm not surprised that thousands of internet strangers who weren't there are acting as his his relentless judge and jury, but they're wrong for doing it.

Directly relating to this situation, I remember driving to The Sonic Meet 2009 in my Supra, I had only had it on the road for a short while at that point. It was raining on and off and the roads were wet. I was lightly accelerating from a stoplight in 2nd gear, maybe 30-40% throttle at most. I could have shifted to 3rd but I didn't, I just felt like staying in 2nd holding the throttle steady. Around 4000 rpm the turbo wants to spool and even though my throttle didn't move, boost started creeping up and my tires broke loose... again this was at light throttle. Nothing exciting happened and it wasn't some violent full throttle spinning, my car stayed straight and most people probably didn't even notice but it definitely caught me off guard and made me more aware of my vehicle.
I'm sure plenty of RWD guys with decent power can relate to this... you have to really watch yourself in the rain. Its 100% possible to not spin of course and I don't have an issue with it in any way, but as someone new to RWD and the powerband of the car it caught me off guard.
I was of course coming from an AWD vehicle which I can appreciate much more now that I also own a RWD vehicle.


You are totally out of touch, man. You are saying there were $9,000 used TT Supras in the late 90s sitting on lots because nobody wanted them... just think about that.


You ig'nant.


You've clearly never been a part of the Supra community... of course I don't want to generalize as there is a wide variety of owners out there but MANY of them are a bit older, more mature and calm, and very very helpful and friendly. I was really amazed and impressed with this when I started getting active in the community.


Again, talking out of your bum. I wish it was that easy to get a loan for a Supra, it would make them all worth more money. Like you weren't at the scene of the accident, like you never saw a $9,000 TT Supra for sale in the late 90s, like you've never been a part of the Supra community to know anything about us, you also don't know much about how auto loans work.


Not that it should really matter, but if I ever did decide to sell my Supra, it will be for quite a bit of profit. There are some other types of car owners out there that can say the same, but its certainly not too common to be able to say that. You don't act like a true car enthusiast at all... if you did you would appreciate the car for what it is, but you're just silly and narrow-minded.



You do a lot of talking about nothing. Facts:

4500RPM @ 12psi + third = enough load for 350hp or so out of a 700hp car. That's enough generated load, and speed, even 3k or so in third gear to be well above the speed limit and getting into it.

35mph divided road with people all over on each side, during a season of historic rain and flooding.


Kid, i'm 30. I almost bought a Supra in the late 90's when I was young because they were under 10 grand and all over. You know why you are making a profit? A movie. A Supra sucks ass compared to anything with a Solid axle and V8 for drag racing, and they do not even handle that well.

You might not remember that because it was when Windows 98 was all the rage and before the fast and furious movies sparked your interest in cars.


Just buck up and admit it you joined the status club over a movie, and that your buddy screwed the pooch and almost made national news for wiping out a condo.

Additionally, your turbo does not just spool, if you have your throttle valve cracked open minimally, you can stay in vacuum just fine. The larger the turbo, the more load required to produce boost..... SO the bigger the turbo the more retarded you have to be to put your foot down in the rain and then say you were not ****ing around.

You are clearly living in the Supraverse, where the Supra adheres to another set of physics and standards. In the Supraverse, people who do not know what to do in a rwd car when it loses traction often say they reacted properly by hitting the gas while hydroplaning and doing other things anyone with actual real driving experience knows is a recipe for disaster.

Also known as, too much car, too little brain.
rebelalliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:18 PM   #49
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!
 
jpalamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Collegeville, PA
Member #13773

My Ride:
03 Corvette Z06

iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelalliance View Post
A Supra sucks ass compared to anything with a Solid axle and V8 for drag racing, and they do not even handle that well.
Drag racing isn't the only type of driving you can do. Aside from launching, my solid axle Mustang isn't all that exciting to drive as my IRS GTO was.

I can't comment on Supra's not handing well because I haven't driven any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelalliance View Post
Additionally, your turbo does not just spool, if you have your throttle valve cracked open minimally, you can stay in vacuum just fine. The larger the turbo, the more load required to produce boost..... SO the bigger the turbo the more retarded you have to be to put your foot down in the rain and then say you were not ****ing around.
This part I agree. It really isn't rocket science to not use much throttle on a high HP car in bad weather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelalliance View Post
Also known as, too much car, too little brain.
Everyone knows that too much car = too little penis. I have to have V8s to make myself feel better. Don't hate.
jpalamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:19 PM   #50
sleeper15
Tri-State Addict
 
sleeper15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620

My Ride:
08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR

iTrader: (0)
I sense a banhammer dropping soon.
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile
2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sleeper15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:20 PM   #51
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!
 
jpalamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Collegeville, PA
Member #13773

My Ride:
03 Corvette Z06

iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeper15 View Post
I sense a banhammer dropping soon.
It isn't his fault he ate lead paint as a child.
jpalamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:21 PM   #52
sleeper15
Tri-State Addict
 
sleeper15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620

My Ride:
08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpalamar View Post
It isn't his fault he ate lead paint as a child.
But they taste so good.
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile
2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sleeper15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:26 PM   #53
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin
 
TROLL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Haha you're funny, I like you .

We're the same age, by the way. But I'm not all that surprised at this point for you to be so busy assuming and generalizing that you didn't consider that. If you want to keep calling me kid though, if it makes you feel like awesomesauce, then please be my guest.

Hmm I'm trying to weed through your post to figure out where the content is so I can respond to it...

So lets see, I didn't make any excuses for him, nor did I say he wasn't getting on it. To summarize what I said: he made a mistake and it bit him in the ass, it sucks and he has to deal with the consequences, and a bunch of internet strangers judging him is expected but unnecessary.

And you're telling me what my car does when I drive it? Your over assumingness is extraordinary! If I hold my throttle at 30-40%, I assure you that boost rises as RPMs rise. Maybe all the way up to 0psi, maybe higher (who said vacuum or positive pressure?). Thats probably just about enough in 2nd gear on a wet road to spin my tires. All I was saying is as my RPMs go up my powerband goes up too, even though I'm not pushing my pedal down any more.

Gotta run... The Fast and The Furious marathon is about to start!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:30 PM   #54
rebelalliance
Tri-State Training Wheels
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Member #21777

My Ride:
1975 Porsche 914

iTrader: (0)
Haters gonna hate ******s. I can't help you guys nutswing off some douche rich kid with a Supra who almost took out a bunch of people.

Or some douche on here with a Supra.
rebelalliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:32 PM   #55
rebelalliance
Tri-State Training Wheels
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Member #21777

My Ride:
1975 Porsche 914

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Haha you're funny, I like you .

We're the same age, by the way. But I'm not all that surprised at this point for you to be so busy assuming and generalizing that you didn't consider that. If you want to keep calling me kid though, if it makes you feel like awesomesauce, then please be my guest.

Hmm I'm trying to weed through your post to figure out where the content is so I can respond to it...

So lets see, I didn't make any excuses for him, nor did I say he wasn't getting on it. To summarize what I said: he made a mistake and it bit him in the ass, it sucks and he has to deal with the consequences, and a bunch of internet strangers judging him is expected but unnecessary.

And you're telling me what my car does when I drive it? Your over assumingness is extraordinary! If I hold my throttle at 30-40%, I assure you that boost rises as RPMs rise. Maybe all the way up to 0psi, maybe higher (who said vacuum or positive pressure?). Thats probably just about enough in 2nd gear on a wet road to spin my tires. All I was saying is as my RPMs go up my powerband goes up too, even though I'm not pushing my pedal down any more.

Gotta run... The Fast and The Furious marathon is about to start!
I guess in the Supraverse turbos work differently, they are not load based and just magically spool up and crack the gate open hard when you are putting around in vacuum resting your foot on the throttle.


Could you explain this phenomenon to me please? I am truly intrigued, perhaps Stephen Hawking would like to study the Supraverse as well.
rebelalliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:41 PM   #56
Big_Jim
Dealing with stupidity.
Super Moderator
 
Big_Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Member #7592

 
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Gotta run... The Fast and The Furious marathon is about to start!
****ing sig worthy.
__________________
Quote:
I'm not a hater... I'm just smarter then you.
Big_Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:47 PM   #57
rebelalliance
Tri-State Training Wheels
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Member #21777

My Ride:
1975 Porsche 914

iTrader: (0)
rebelalliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:58 PM   #58
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
lownslow95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

My Ride:
2011 Lancer GTS

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeper15 View Post
I sense a banhammer dropping soon.
I sense this is coming also. Sucks to hear though about the Supra getting totaled. Thing was clean looking.
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:13 PM   #59
marshallpre1
Tri-State Post Whore
 
marshallpre1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NY
Member #6445

My Ride:
N/A

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to marshallpre1
Bryan, please don't waste your breath. Anyone who has met the NE Supra group can attest that at least 90% of the community is composed of mature automotive enthusiasts. Like with most communities, the couple bad apples ruin it for the rest of everyone else. Most are working professionals who don't live in their parents basements. Like I said, most. I drive my Supra 7K miles a year. When it is raining, I stay out of boost, ie low throttle and <4K rpm. The individual in the red car may have wrongfully assumed the road conditions or showboating or whatever it may be, but it is completely asinine to make assumptions regarding the rest of the community because of one person. Some of the generalizations made are a bit ridiculous, like the whole fast and furious thing (what about 350Zs, or Evos, or STIs, or RX7s, or.....etc etc) or that we live in a Supraverse (wtf?)
__________________
Jeremy
1997 Supra TT 6MT- PT67/Vipec/HKS/AEM/etc- fun street car
2004 G35 Coupe 6MT- Brembo pkg- daily/track days
1994 SC300 5MT- NA-T- PT61/AEM V1- future track car
marshallpre1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:18 PM   #60
Bates
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Bates's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bloomfield, NJ
Member #16741

My Ride:
2012 Nissan Juke & 1987 Nissan 300ZX GLL

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
I sense this is coming also. Sucks to hear though about the Supra getting totaled. Thing was clean looking.
Those Condos were clean looking too, show some love for the condos! Screw the car. Lol.
Bates is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Blue G8 GT with CCWs 94integra Spotted! 0 12-07-2010 08:21 PM
In front of my girls condo Dego Delaware 6 03-17-2008 11:23 PM
Need a townhouse/condo in Concordville PA StreetEG Off-Topic 6 08-07-2007 12:46 PM
Apartment/Condo StealthTC Off-Topic 4 10-11-2006 07:53 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.