TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Regional (Yup, Tri-State is really Five-State) > Pennsylvania
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-21-2012, 10:53 AM   #1
green_machine
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #22796

My Ride:
Mitsubishi Lancer ES Sport

West Chester Area

Hey everyone. Whos near west chester. I live near henderson high. Should start weekly meets in this area.
green_machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:10 AM   #2
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #13773

My Ride:
03 Corvette Z06

There are penty of meets already. Check out the Upcoming Events section.
jpalamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:15 PM   #3
05Accent
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1050

My Ride:
2008 Evo X GSR, 2002 Honda CRV

Send a message via AIM to 05Accent
plus there are tons of people within the West Chester/Exton/Downingtown area..
With MIVEC Turbo
Daily-2002 Honda Crv Cruisin'
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
With Vtec
Quote:
Yea Junior you suck. Everyone boo this man!
Quote:
obviously you have an 05 accent and your picture is just your dream car.
05Accent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:24 PM   #4
HatchSurfer3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #853

My Ride:
2013 Ford Focus ST

I'm in the area. Are there any meets in WC anymore? I remember hanging at Wendy's back in the day but haven't seen anything going on recently

FRP™ #5
HatchSurfer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:29 PM   #5
green_machine
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #22796

My Ride:

Yea I meant meets actually in west Chester. And hatch ive deff see your 350 in west Chester.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:33 PM   #6
05Accent
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1050

My Ride:
2008 Evo X GSR, 2002 Honda CRV

Send a message via AIM to 05Accent
Quote:
Originally Posted by HatchSurfer3 View Post
I'm in the area. Are there any meets in WC anymore? I remember hanging at Wendy's back in the day but haven't seen anything going on recently
ahh i remember those days. Working in west Chester now id drive by once in a while after work and stop at wawa for some food around 12 and see no one.. so id assume no. not to say we can start up hang out for a little then hit up the bars.
With MIVEC Turbo
Daily-2002 Honda Crv Cruisin'
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
With Vtec
Quote:
Yea Junior you suck. Everyone boo this man!
Quote:
obviously you have an 05 accent and your picture is just your dream car.
05Accent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:37 PM   #7
HatchSurfer3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #853

My Ride:
2013 Ford Focus ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_machine View Post
Yea I meant meets actually in west Chester. And hatch ive deff see your 350 in west Chester.
Say hi or shoot me a wave next time. It should be out and about more often now that the weather is getting awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Accent View Post
ahh i remember those days. Working in west Chester now id drive by once in a while after work and stop at wawa for some food around 12 and see no one.. so id assume no. not to say we can start up hang out for a little then hit up the bars.
Those were the good old days! I think they started getting pretty bad after a while so everyone stopped going. I'd definitely be down to start up a hang out then grab some beers.

FRP™ #5
Old 03-21-2012, 01:09 PM   #8
green_machine
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #22796

My Ride:

Quote:
Say hi or shoot me a wave next time. It should be out and about more often now that the weather is getting awesome.
Yea deff. I used to see It parked on Church St. sometimes. unless that wasnt you haha. But next time i see it ill do a ridiculous dorky wave haha.

I have a lowered black lancer with green accents. If you see me wave. haha

This is what it looks like.
Old 03-21-2012, 01:16 PM   #9
HatchSurfer3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #853

My Ride:
2013 Ford Focus ST

Quote:
Yea deff. I used to see It parked on Church St. sometimes. unless that wasnt you haha. But next time i see it ill do a ridiculous dorky wave haha.

I have a lowered black lancer with green accents. If you see me wave. haha

This is what it looks like.
Well now you've set the bar for yourself with the wave haha. That may or may not have been me. As far as I know I'm the only one with this color Z in the area (supposedly in the northeast/mid atlantic area). Its not the burnt orange color you normally see. It looks like a traffic cone on wheels haha.

Car looks mean, I will definitely keep an eye out for it. Get it all fixed?

FRP™ #5
Old 03-21-2012, 01:20 PM   #10
green_machine
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #22796

My Ride:

Quote:
Well now you've set the bar for yourself with the wave haha. That may or may not have been me. As far as I know I'm the only one with this color Z in the area (supposedly in the northeast/mid atlantic area). Its not the burnt orange color you normally see. It looks like a traffic cone on wheels haha.

Car looks mean, I will definitely keep an eye out for it. Get it all fixed?
Oh ok then it might have not been you. that would be awkward if i waved at an orange z and it wasnt you lmfao wouldnt i look like an idiot.

And thanks so much! Yea its getting fixed at Grand Sport. Went to reassembly today so hopefully by friday it will be all nice and new again.
Old 03-21-2012, 01:27 PM   #11
HatchSurfer3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #853

My Ride:
2013 Ford Focus ST

Quote:
Oh ok then it might have not been you. that would be awkward if i waved at an orange z and it wasnt you lmfao wouldnt i look like an idiot.

And thanks so much! Yea its getting fixed at Grand Sport. Went to reassembly today so hopefully by friday it will be all nice and new again.
Haha the only thing that would make that situation even better would be if I watched you wave to the wrong one haha.

Awesome. I've heard good things about Grand Sport so I'm sure it'll come out looking fantastic. You'll definitely have to join in on the Monday night meet this week to show it off then. I'm putting some new parts on the Z over the next few days so I'm going to need a show off day too haha.

FRP™ #5
Old 03-21-2012, 01:29 PM   #12
green_machine
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #22796

My Ride:

Quote:
Haha the only thing that would make that situation even better would be if I watched you wave to the wrong one haha.

Awesome. I've heard good things about Grand Sport so I'm sure it'll come out looking fantastic. You'll definitely have to join in on the Monday night meet this week to show it off then. I'm putting some new parts on the Z over the next few days so I'm going to need a show off day too haha.
Haha omg i would pee my pants laughing. you cant mistake a different car for mine. alot of people in west chester know my car lol. and yea my friend is having a bbq on sat in jersey i might go if my car is done by then.

and what parts?
Old 03-21-2012, 01:34 PM   #13
HatchSurfer3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #853

My Ride:
2013 Ford Focus ST

Quote:
Haha omg i would pee my pants laughing. you cant mistake a different car for mine. alot of people in west chester know my car lol. and yea my friend is having a bbq on sat in jersey i might go if my car is done by then.

and what parts?
Haha now I just want to set up a decoy Z to get you to wave at the wrong one. Well I have to see this infamous Mitsu now. Thank goodness it's BBQ season now...I've missed them.

I'm putting on the intakes tonight. I have an exhaust waiting to go on which will probably happen Friday. And I'm also getting my roof wrapped in black tonight. So needless to say...I'm excited!

FRP™ #5
Old 03-21-2012, 01:37 PM   #14
green_machine
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #22796

My Ride:

Quote:
Haha now I just want to set up a decoy Z to get you to wave at the wrong one. Well I have to see this infamous Mitsu now. Thank goodness it's BBQ season now...I've missed them.

I'm putting on the intakes tonight. I have an exhaust waiting to go on which will probably happen Friday. And I'm also getting my roof wrapped in black tonight. So needless to say...I'm excited!
Haha omg that would not be nice and i know i love going to BBQ's best food ever. there is this bbq place on gay st right near landmark, best ribs and pulled pork sandwiches ever. you need to go there. its takeout only though.

Yea i think its a sexy piece of ish. im trying to find cheap coilovers but the lowest i found were BC's for $700 (my friend has a hookup) but thats awesome it would sound and look great.
Old 03-21-2012, 01:45 PM   #15
HatchSurfer3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #853

My Ride:
2013 Ford Focus ST

Quote:
Haha omg that would not be nice and i know i love going to BBQ's best food ever. there is this bbq place on gay st right near landmark, best ribs and pulled pork sandwiches ever. you need to go there. its takeout only though.

Yea i think its a sexy piece of ish. im trying to find cheap coilovers but the lowest i found were BC's for $700 (my friend has a hookup) but thats awesome it would sound and look great.
Oh I definitely need to try that. What's it called? The decoy may not be nice, but it certainly would be hilarious!

$700 for coils isn't too bad. BC is good stuff too. Have to watch with some of the cheaper ones though cause they can get pretty bad. Have you thought about doing springs instead?

FRP™ #5
Old 03-21-2012, 02:00 PM   #16
elff
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #21338

You have probably seen my White Sky in West Chester. It's hard to miss with the Lusifer plate

my
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
elff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:09 PM   #17
green_machine
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #22796

My Ride:

Quote:
Oh I definitely need to try that. What's it called? The decoy may not be nice, but it certainly would be hilarious!

$700 for coils isn't too bad. BC is good stuff too. Have to watch with some of the cheaper ones though cause they can get pretty bad. Have you thought about doing springs instead?
Its called Mo's Grill. Such amazing food, the owner is like super nice too. Whenever my bf and i order food from there he always throws in something for free haha. Oh and they have AMAZING mac and cheese too.

yea and i have springs right now but i want coilovers so i can get the wheels that i want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elff View Post
You have probably seen my White Sky in West Chester. It's hard to miss with the Lusifer plate
white sky? and ill deff look for it haha. have you seen my car around?
Old 03-21-2012, 03:39 PM   #18
HatchSurfer3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #853

My Ride:
2013 Ford Focus ST

Quote:
Its called Mo's Grill. Such amazing food, the owner is like super nice too. Whenever my bf and i order food from there he always throws in something for free haha. Oh and they have AMAZING mac and cheese too.

yea and i have springs right now but i want coilovers so i can get the wheels that i want.

white sky? and ill deff look for it haha. have you seen my car around?
I looooove mac and cheese so I will be going there for sure.

What kind of wheels are you looking at?

Quote:
I haven't seen it but I'll keep an eye out. Don't see too many of them around

FRP™ #5
Old 03-21-2012, 03:45 PM   #19
elff
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #21338

If you get the BC Coilovers, spend the extra money and custom order them with Swift springs. That takes a really good Coilover and makes it into a phenomenal coil over.

I've seen some Lancer's but I don't recall any with the bright green diamonds.

If you click my sig, it will take you to a garage on another forum that is publicly accessible.
I'm actually waiting to get my Sky back from my Speed Shop.
Had a new clutch with a custom Fly wheel installed, Dyno Tune, B&G Coilovers installed and I recently [Due to traction issues] Upgaded the rear wheels to 275/40ZR18s.

my
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
elff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:52 PM   #20
green_machine
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #22796

My Ride:

Quote:
I looooove mac and cheese so I will be going there for sure.

What kind of wheels are you looking at?
Check this link out

Quote:
If you get the BC Coilovers, spend the extra money and custom order them with Swift springs. That takes a really good Coilover and makes it into a phenomenal coil over.

I've seen some Lancer's but I don't recall any with the bright green diamonds.

If you click my sig, it will take you to a garage on another forum that is publicly accessible.
I'm actually waiting to get my Sky back from my Speed Shop.
Had a new clutch with a custom Fly wheel installed, Dyno Tune, B&G Coilovers installed and I recently [Due to traction issues] Upgaded the rear wheels to 275/40ZR18s.
Yea i dont have the money for anything right now lmfao. but your car looks sick!