TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Welcome > TST Forum Info and Feedback
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-07-2008, 12:23 PM   #41
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned

Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

Quote:
Originally Posted by subwrxkid View Post
I think the top 5 posters should get this for free. lol
lol well considering its you, troll, barry, pete then me... i agree lol
CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 07:13 PM   #42
omgjacki
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5869

My Ride:
2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom

Send a message via AIM to omgjacki Send a message via Yahoo to omgjacki
I donated =)
Old 09-09-2009, 10:53 PM   #43
Kevin
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2345

My Ride:
EVO

Send a message via AIM to Kevin
I got billed $3.00 on the 5th and my PM's disappeared. I thought when you pay your supposed to get something? Not get it taken away.

Quote:
Thanks dude, you should know better than to think id ditch my dsm's for a vw... lol.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 01:05 AM   #44
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
What do you mean your PMs disappeared? Let me know as much info as possible and I'll look into it...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 01:11 AM   #45
Kevin
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2345

My Ride:
EVO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
What do you mean your PMs disappeared? Let me know as much info as possible and I'll look into it...
This disappeared:

Supporting Member (Basic)
Show your support for TST by donating $1 per month. You will be recognized as a "Supporting Member" and will have the added benefits of storing up to 200 private messages, 2.5mb attachment storage, up to 60kb avatar size, and a custom user title. This subscription is recurring but you can cancel at any time.

Quote:
Thanks dude, you should know better than to think id ditch my dsm's for a vw... lol.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:35 AM   #46
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Ok, just looked into it and the only thing I can possibly think of is that the server was not responding at the time it was set to update your status so it didn't... because I can't find anything. Either way I straightened it out for you and you should be good to go now, through 12/5/09. If anythings not right just let me know and I'll take care of it... thanks.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 09-10-2009, 04:35 AM   #47
c0nfl1kt
Tri-State Dictator

Member #10332

My Ride:
Family car.

Send a message via AIM to c0nfl1kt Send a message via MSN to c0nfl1kt
/done
Old 11-01-2009, 12:12 AM   #48
Kevin
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2345

My Ride:
EVO

Got billed again on 10-26 after being billed on 9-5.

Quote:
Old 11-01-2009, 12:22 AM   #49
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Yes you did... look more closely at the details. Girlfriends make life twice as expensive ;).

|

Quote:

|
Old 11-01-2009, 12:28 AM   #50
MANLYmiata
Tri-State Addict

Member #9832

My Ride:
ZR1

mine doesn't say supporting member.
MANLYmiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:29 AM   #51
Kevin
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2345

My Ride:
EVO

Quote:
Yes you did... look more closely at the details. Girlfriends make life twice as expensive ;).
I don't see anything in the details saying who's profile it is. Either way I noticed her supporting member thing get taken away a while ago for whatever reason and still isn't after a new subscription payment. You can just refund that new subscription payment anyway and cancel it.

Quote:
Old 11-01-2009, 12:37 AM   #52
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

argh... I don't know whats up with your payments Kevin, but the system obviously isn't cooperative with them. I'll refund that payment and cancel that subscription now. No idea why the subscriptions arent updating along with the payments, they seem to be with everyone else. Sorry about that...

And on my end, the email I receive gives details on the payment including the username it is for... I assumed you receive the same one on your end, but maybe not.

|

Quote:

|
Old 11-01-2009, 12:40 AM   #53
Kevin
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2345

My Ride:
EVO

Quote:
argh... I don't know whats up with your payments Kevin, but the system obviously isn't cooperative with them. I'll refund that payment and cancel that subscription now. No idea why the subscriptions arent updating along with the payments, they seem to be with everyone else. Sorry about that...

And on my end, the email I receive gives details on the payment including the username it is for... I assumed you receive the same one on your end, but maybe not.
Aight cool.

Maybe when the subscription first started I got that email stating the username but that was back in April lol It's probably in the ewaste landfill now

Quote:
Old 11-01-2009, 12:44 AM   #54
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

For you and anyone else reading this thread about Supporting Member payments... I'd expect it to be in the fine print of the email you receive, but if not then I'd really expect it to be listed in the details of your payment when you log in to Paypal. Wouldn't make sense for Paypal to leave it totally arbitrary.

|

Quote:

|
Old 11-01-2009, 12:49 AM   #55
Kevin
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2345

My Ride:
EVO

Yea I just dug up the email from the payment on 10-26 and it doesn't say the username in it. The only real "detail" is the subscription number but thats pretty useless I guess.

Quote: