TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-22-2007, 10:55 PM   #1
Bacon
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5161

My Ride:
02 Spec-V

Thursday Night meets... Weekly.

Copied from the Njtuners.com website. Hopefully a few members can make it out.

NJTUNERS MEET will be held at the CHEESE QUAKE REST STOP AREA again........near exit 123...Its just getting BETTER AND BETTER......*WEATHER PERMITTING*.....As always 9:30ish.....Caravan spot will be on the parkway south at the rest stop near exit 135 departing at 9ish from there..... same as last week....We have to park closer to the back as the cops have asked us...I know we all wanna be part of the nice big line down the center, but the cops have asked us nicely and want us away from the Service area..So park on more lines...So wider better than longer...(No ****)....Please dont ruin this one like other people have done to the linden meets....WE NJTuners have been gaining respect slowly and WE dont want to jeopardize this good thing WE got going for ALL OF US....Please if your attending or bring someone to attend please just follow our basic and VERY simple rules below....Thanks we'll see you there....

GPS location: Bordentown Ave/CR-615 @ 40.469400, -74.293370

PLEASE-
NO-Burnouts
NO-Revving
NO-Speeding
NO-Loud Music
Act Accordingly

*Copied from Meet Rules*

Our meets are designed to have a family atmosphere. Any Member should be able to bring their whole family to enjoy the company without fear of worrying about the police or other members that feel they must prove themselves in a parking lot.

If you are on the forums, and feel the need to act in an unsafe manner during any of our meets, YOU WILL BE BANNED, no IF ands or BUTS. Next time you come around to a meet, you will not be welcome to stay.

Let me say it again, NJTuners DOES NOT PROMOTE STREET RACING. We don't care if you have a 17 sec car or a 8 sec car, there is no need to prove how big your d*ick is. KEEP IT TO THE TRACK
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:26 AM   #2
amp
Tri-State Addict

Member #5435

My Ride:
(2)RX7 and MS6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
..Any Member should be able to bring their whole family to enjoy...
somehow late thursday night doesnt sound to me like a family event..
amp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 01:12 PM   #3
speedooo
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5495

My Ride:
ketchup's mom

Send a message via AIM to speedooo
I went last week and I was impressed with how calm the enviroment was...no speeding revving burnouts racing or anything. A lot of the cars were impressive too. Ill be there tonight pending weather....it's sunny out right now in Manasquan
speedooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 02:02 PM   #4
show b15
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #4932

My Ride:
2000 Nissan Sentra

Man, I always wanted to go but I always have to work at my part time! Hopefully next time. Have fun guys!
show b15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 06:02 PM   #5
HKSdrift3r
Tri-State Addict

Member #2984

hmm ive heard about this meet. unforunately my friends told me about it when they were leaving it... DICKS!!! lol Ill try to go out there today if the weather holds up

-George