TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Regional (Yup, Tri-State is really Five-State) > Pennsylvania
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-30-2007, 07:35 AM   #1
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

KoP area apartments/condos/townhomes

Anyone know of some decent ones around the KoP area. Probably be looking for at least a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath.

Something with a garage would be ideal, but I don't really want to spend too much more than 1k a month on rent. I'm really trying to spend as little as I can so I can get my credit back in line over the next year and get a house in 18 months.

I'd be willing to live approx 30 minutes outside of the KoP area as well.

I'm not too familiar with whats out there...
Scapegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 01:19 PM   #2
jmhockey87
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4675

My Ride:
2010 Volvo C30 R Design

check www.craigslist.com under the aparts/housing section, you can find alot of good apartments or whatever your looking for on there, for a good price too
Old 09-30-2007, 02:01 PM   #3
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

I like this place a lot. http://www.rentnet.com/apartments/fy...149&fid=523304

any of the two bedrooms there would be nice too. I'm considering getting a two bedroom to get a roommate... but living alone would kick ass too.

I like the one bedroom with the study because I want a room for my computer and desk.

Does anyone have any experience with Mill Grove?

I'm also looking into a place in Paoli http://www.westovercompanies.com/paolip-so-plans.htm a townhouse is only $1155 a month. The flats are cool too, I'd love to have a balcony. But I'd really like a place that is "home-ish"
Old 09-30-2007, 06:26 PM   #4
TripleBlack9SE
Tri-State Addict

Member #2748

My Ride:
S2K & Cayenne S

go West to save money...the KOP area is pricey. Perhaps Exton, Frazier, Downingtown, and even West Chester would work. All of those places are within about 15-20 min drive from KOP.

www.realtor.com has some good tools for searching for places...not sure about rentals though. Good Luck!

DAILY DRIVER - 2006 Porsche Cayenne S: Black/Black lowered on 22" Victor Equipments
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
TripleBlack9SE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 09:53 AM   #5
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

I think I narrowed it down to this place:

http://www.rentnet.com/apartments/fy...821&fid=495937

In Royersford, pa $1285/month for 1100 sq/ft. Two bedroom, two full bathrooms, breakfast bar, patio... and a fireplace!!!!!

Its a couple hundred more than I wanted to spend on a place, but I can still take care of all my bills with 2 weeks pay... so its not so bad for the perfect apartment.

Second room for an office/study or just in case I need a roommate down the road. 20 minutes from KoP, nice neighborhood, nice complex. Did I mention the fireplace? Nothing better than relaxing in front of a fireplace with a hot woman, some red wine, bread and cheese....
Old 10-03-2007, 12:46 PM   #6
ScubaSteve
Tri-State Addict

Member #2599

My Ride:
1993 s13 coupe Ka-t; 2005 Legacy GT Ltd

Royersford is a nice area and is constantly expanding now. Its a good choice. I live like 5 miles away in schwenksville when I'm not at school.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

ScubaSteve is offline   Reply With Quote