TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Gallery > Photography
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-28-2008, 07:26 AM   #61
WRX_JB
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1907

My Ride:
2005 Wrx

Send a message via AIM to WRX_JB
How is this coming along?

-AWD Civic 91' - Sold -2000 Cavalier -Sold
-2005 Wrx
Member Profile-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Weekly Meet (Oaks) -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
WRX_JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 08:22 PM   #62
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:
"Honey Badger" Turbo Miata

Send a message via AIM to CleanNeon98
yea Tim, I got some pix to send in
Old 12-31-2008, 11:49 AM   #63
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

Send a message via AIM to Buster
is it too late to get into the calendar?
Old 12-31-2008, 12:15 PM   #64
vwcorradokid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #177

My Ride:
'11 Ford F-150 Harley Davidson, '93 Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
is it too late to get into the calendar?
The calendar, as in much of the stuff on here, did not draw enough attention from users to actually come to fruition. It is possible to get something together for 2010 though.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:22 PM   #65
TalonTsi97
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #136

My Ride:
1997 Eagle Talon

Send a message via AIM to TalonTsi97
I missed out on this years, but i will be ready for 2010. I don't feel like reading through the whole thread but how about a 1 owner dual car month? If we can work something out like that then I'm calling dibs on the month of august 2010 lol

Updated weekly with Dyno, Track, AutoX, Street, and Event videos. Big updates coming soon!

TalonTsi97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 12:58 PM   #66
vwcorradokid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #177

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonTsi97 View Post
I missed out on this years, but i will be ready for 2010. I don't feel like reading through the whole thread but how about a 1 owner dual car month? If we can work something out like that then I'm calling dibs on the month of august 2010 lol
Yea, that could work. The only problem I foresee is that the Corrado won't be in running condition for then. lol
Old 12-31-2008, 01:01 PM   #67
CarbonIS
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #301

Send a message via AIM to CarbonIS
gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quote:
I hear ya, but as the saying goes,"You can live in your car, but you can't [dyno] your house."
Quote:
Women suck balls on occasion, right?
I never had a woman suck on my back...so...
CarbonIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 01:04 PM   #68
TalonTsi97
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #136

My Ride:
1997 Eagle Talon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwcorradokid View Post
Yea, that could work. The only problem I foresee is that the Corrado won't be in running condition for then. lol
haha that would be sweet to have them both finished, nothing against the VW but your supra deserves its own month. When the time comes i will get in touch with you about what i have in store for the calendar. Remember i got dibs on August 2010 lol
How much more work you have on the supra? My talon runs with no problems but i got some plans in store for it depending on money and time so hopefully i can spruce it up a little for this.
thanks man

Updated weekly with Dyno, Track, AutoX, Street, and Event videos. Big updates coming soon!

Old 12-31-2008, 01:05 PM   #69
CarbonIS
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #301

Send a message via AIM to CarbonIS
still gay. my car will be done in January take some pics you goon and make a calendar

Quote:
I hear ya, but as the saying goes,"You can live in your car, but you can't [dyno] your house."
Quote:
Women suck balls on occasion, right?
I never had a woman suck on my back...so...
CarbonIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 01:11 PM   #70
TalonTsi97
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #136

My Ride:
1997 Eagle Talon

It's funny i never looked into this before cause i didn't feel my car was worth it but thinking about it now i am sure we can put something together that would really come together and look great. Thinking of a few of the COTM's few of the cars that have been just mentioned and a few other regulars on here i see no reason why we couldn't get at least 12 months of quality cars.

Old 12-31-2008, 01:19 PM   #71
vwcorradokid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #177

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonIS View Post
still gay. my car will be done in January take some pics you goon and make a calendar
You know how i know you're gay? lol
Old 01-02-2009, 12:55 PM   #72
Kaleo55
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5754

My Ride:
95 240SX

Hopefully my car will be acceptable and ready for and by 2010, engine bay will undergo some changes this spring...
Kaleo55 is offline   Reply With Quote