TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 03-30-2012, 11:15 PM   #41
DB Dude
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #19709

F that biker. I would have done the same thing. except I would have shot the guy in teh face when he tried to break into my car to assault me. You kick my car, u gonna get whats coming to you. Let the cops arrest me. You try to pry my car door open, I put out my glock and splatter your brains all over the street.

I literally dream of someone trying to pull me out of my car like that. lol. go ahead, try it, I dare you. Give me an excuse tough guy.

also funny how after the dude gets pwnt the 1st time, you see him walk BACK to the car, only to see him get plowed through the frame again a second later. Must not be too bright. Human vs. Car, human usually loses. I guess bikers are super tough though. lol

Last edited by DB Dude; 03-30-2012 at 11:22 PM.
DB Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:23 PM   #42
EklipzGSXkid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4554

TST needs a like button.
EklipzGSXkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:33 PM   #43
SHOdude
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #21991

My Ride:
1990 SHO RIP:(, MKIII Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by DB Dude View Post
F that biker. I would have done the same thing. except I would have shot the guy in teh face when he tried to break into my car to assault me. You kick my car, u gonna get whats coming to you. Let the cops arrest me. You try to pry my car door open, I put out my glock and splatter your brains all over the street.

I literally dream of someone trying to pull me out of my car like that. lol. go ahead, try it, I dare you. Give me an excuse tough guy.

also funny how after the dude gets pwnt the 1st time, you see him walk BACK to the car, only to see him get plowed through the frame again a second later. Must not be too bright. Human vs. Car, human usually loses. I guess bikers are super tough though. lol
I once had someone reach through my window to hit me, I grabbed his arm and rolled my window up lol

Quote:
Damn, you must be allowing her to drive outside of the kitchen with all those wants. Next thing she's gonna do is learn NO.
SHOdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:56 AM   #44
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #276

My Ride:
2011 Lancer GTS

Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOdude View Post
I once had someone reach through my window to hit me, I grabbed his arm and rolled my window up lol
Old 03-31-2012, 11:07 AM   #45
FocusDude
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6269

My Ride:
01 Focus ZX3

The biker shouldve got shot in the face. Ya know the dumbass is playing tetris through traffic-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
FocusDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:58 AM   #46
VarsityDetail
Former Vendor

Member #21632

My Ride:
2005 BMW E46 M3

Speechless..........
VarsityDetail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:06 PM   #47
Slevin
Tri-State Addict

Member #19794

bunch of pussies in this thread. too many people are afraid of getting into a fight now a days, it's pretty sad.
Slevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:10 PM   #48
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slevin View Post
bunch of pussies in this thread. too many people are afraid of getting into a fight now a days, it's pretty sad.
people don't know how to fight like men any more. beat each other up, and go grab a drink afterwards, become best friends and marry each other's sister.

now you gotta worry about 5 other guys jumping you in the middle or the pussy on the losing end pulling out a knife or gun. a good fight aint worth it any more.
Scapegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:20 PM   #49
Slevin
Tri-State Addict

Member #19794

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
people don't know how to fight like men any more. beat each other up, and go grab a drink afterwards, become best friends and marry each other's sister.

now you gotta worry about 5 other guys jumping you in the middle or the pussy on the losing end pulling out a knife or gun. a good fight aint worth it any more.
i guess we're just men of a dying breed. it's such a shame.
Slevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:33 PM   #50
SHOdude
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #21991

My Ride:
1990 SHO RIP:(, MKIII Supra

Quote:
True story. Fighting is not my first choice to resolve a problem but if someone insists you gotta throw your hands up and hold your own or take your beating like a man and shake hands after wards or else the fight was pointless

Quote:
Damn, you must be allowing her to drive outside of the kitchen with all those wants. Next thing she's gonna do is learn NO.
SHOdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:45 PM   #51
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

Quote:
i guess we're just men of a dying breed. it's such a shame.
don't get me wrong, i havent been in a fist fight since elementary school. I know my odds of winning a fight are low. ;) but i don't get myself into situations where i need to fight because i know what sort of people are out there. most people now a days arent going to stop throwing punches or kicks when someone hits the ground.

i don't trust other people to have any honor any more.

and about the only thing thats going to get me into a fight is if someone hurts my family or friends. no other reason for me to risk my life.
Old 03-31-2012, 01:21 PM   #52
fightinchunk
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5306

My Ride:
92 SR S13 vert, 05 LGT Built 2.3L hta68

need face pics at the very least to determine hitable status or not.

body pics preferable.
fightinchunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:46 PM   #53
boosted_94pgt
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #22665

My Ride:
green 94 probe gt turbo

i posted this on my forum. a guy there from brazil said those are the plates they use there. he is going to translate what they are saying and ill post it here
boosted_94pgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:43 PM   #54
biz
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7401

My Ride:
2003.5 MSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Brian~ View Post
So if I showed up to a meet and kicked your car, you're saying that you would be justified in trying to RUN ME OVER?
no - but if you kicked someone's car in front of me, and they proceeded to crack you in the head with an aluminum bat, run you over, back up run you over again... i'd probably just point and laugh and say something along the lines "daymnnnnnnnnnnn... that d-bag got what he deserved", and drive away, pleased with what i had witnessed
biz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:06 PM   #55
AWD GS
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #8729

My Ride:
VIP Luxury, Dynaride & R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EklipzGSXkid View Post
None of this would have happened, Had the person on the motorcycle followed the laws of the road.
even though this video is not from the state, you do realize that in some states its perfectly legal to lane split while in traffic or at a red light right?
Old 04-02-2012, 03:34 PM   #56
~Brian~
Tri-State Addict

Member #1019

My Ride:
2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by biz View Post
no - but if you kicked someone's car in front of me, and they proceeded to crack you in the head with an aluminum bat, run you over, back up run you over again... i'd probably just point and laugh and say something along the lines "daymnnnnnnnnnnn... that d-bag got what he deserved", and drive away, pleased with what i had witnessed
It blows my mind how you can talk so casually about pretty much taking somebody's life over something that is really not that big of a deal.

Now if somebody kicked my car, they would def get hit, but still, I'm not going to try to kill them. We're humans, not animals. Then again, this is the internet. I shouldn't be surprised by all of the big talk on here.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:44 PM   #57
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Brian~ View Post
Then again, this is the internet. I shouldn't be surprised by all of the big talk on here.
my dick is huuuuuge
Old 04-02-2012, 05:00 PM   #58
schaffer
Tri-State Addict

Member #16147

My Ride:
2015 Tacoma.

Seems like she tried to cut him off,maybe hit him before the video started. Then she hit him,he jumped on the hood to avoid being run over.

I don't think he was trying to get her out,but perhaps was trying to get her keys,stop the vehicle.
schaffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:40 PM   #59
~Brian~
Tri-State Addict

Member #1019

My Ride:
2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
my dick is huuuuuge
We all already knew that, Ken... lol
Old 04-02-2012, 10:29 PM   #60
psymos
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #18735

My Ride:
07 STi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWD GS View Post
even though this video is not from the state, you do realize that in some states its perfectly legal to lane split while in traffic or at a red light right?
not that i doubt you, but do you have any info on this? im pretty interested in this, i read on wikipedia (yes i know....wikipedia -_-) that cali is the only state that says "when done in a safe manner is legal" but other states doesnt specifically prohibit it, but has "grey areas" which could be used to enforce it if caught. anyone have any reliable info on this?
psymos is offline   Reply With Quote