TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Gallery
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 12-06-2011, 09:48 PM   #1
Tonk
Tri-State Addict

Member #5117

My Ride:
Econobox

Send a message via AIM to Tonk
Pictures from the East Coast Indoor Nationals (Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Rat Rods, etc)

This was my second year attending this event and the quality of cars is absolutely incredible. So many pristine interiors, big superchargers, polished undercarriages, etc.

I took over 200 pictures so to see the full set in higher resolution ---> CLICK HERE.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
on Flickr
Tonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:54 AM   #2
nissamax
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #9190

My Ride:
Magic Carpet

Send a message via AIM to nissamax
that resident evil bike is pretty sick along with the 3rd to last picture.

pictures amazing as usual

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
nissamax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:25 AM   #3
JST2KWIK
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6855

My Ride:
2021 Ram TRX, 2014 Camaro Z/28, 2017 Shelby GT350, 1991 Mercedes 350SDL

Just looked through all of them... awesome pictures incredible cars! Wish newer car generations gave the same attention to detail...
JST2KWIK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:40 AM   #4
morla
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #16045

My Ride:
'06 Evo SE, '99 Integra, '97 Q45

Quote:
Originally Posted by JST2KWIK View Post
Just looked through all of them... awesome pictures incredible cars! Wish newer car generations gave the same attention to detail...
I think a lot of people want to get their "feature" on some website right now so they skip over all the fine details and go for what they know will catch the eye of everyone. These guys don't care about getting their name and cars out there. They have all the time in the world in their eyes. So the attention to detail greatly outweighs the attention from people.

Anyway, Hot/Rat Rods are so sick. I love the more rugged looking ones, they look like a heap. At the same time though, they're beautiful in how everything has it's own place and all the pieces seem to fit. I would definitely build one of these. They're incredible.

morla is offline   Reply With Quote