TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Networking: requests and offers
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 05-12-2008, 11:21 PM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Need ASAP: 1000 Postcards/Flyers Printed by Friday at the latest. Quick, Run!

Anyone work at or have a hookup with any printing companies locally? In a bind and need 1000 4x6 postcards printed asap... flexible on color vs. black and white, thickness, and other options at this point.
I checked online but overnight shipping on them is insane so thats not an option. I'll have the design ready to go by mid day Tuesday (tomorrow).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 11:55 PM   #2
den9
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #1198

My Ride:
turbo diesel

Send a message via AIM to den9
ur best bet is a copy place
den9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 11:56 PM   #3
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT
Yes, unfortunately we know this. Just trying to see if there are any other options.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:59 PM   #4
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

we can always go to Staples or Kinkos if we have to, but just thought we might end up with better quality by going to someplace that specializes in printing business cards, flyers, etc. overnightprints.com is perfect but fast shipping doubles the price

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 05-13-2008, 12:29 AM   #5
probevette
Tri-State Addict

Member #5313

My Ride:
Slow Audi's

Call up the guys at overnightprints.com They do great work have 24hour turn around and will get you the postcards on time.
probevette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 12:29 AM   #6
probevette
Tri-State Addict

Member #5313

My Ride:
Slow Audi's

Doh didnt read your last post. I only use overnightprints. Have for a few years now and well over $7,000 worth of print media.
probevette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 12:30 AM   #7
jb1830
Tri-State Addict

Member #4646

My Ride:
'88 MR2 SC, '97 Corolla

Send a message via AIM to jb1830
I was recommended to http://www.m3printing.com a while back but haven't had a chance to use them.

They are local. I suggest you give them a call or shoot them an email.
jb1830 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 12:39 AM   #8
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

that might do the trick... gonna have to call them in the morning, see what their turnaround time is, and make sure local pickup is ok... thanks.

any other ideas throw them at me, never hurts to have a backup in case this doesnt work out...

|

Quote:

|
Old 05-13-2008, 10:18 AM   #9
grimm
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3058

Send a message via AIM to grimm
I use psprint.com. I never did next day but the prices seemed reasonable. I got my business cards from them. They are great.

grimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 11:42 AM   #10
poisonivory
Tri-State Addict

Member #5979

My Ride:
2010 Lancer GTS

Send a message via AIM to poisonivory
i cant print postcards, but if you're in a bind, I'll print you a couple hundred flyers (plain black and white pages) @ work...lol best I can offer. I'm sure they wouldn't miss 1 or 2reams of paper ;)

poisonivory is offline   Reply With Quote