TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Networking: requests and offers
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 01:29 PM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Networking Forum... what its all about.

I just created this forum to see how well it works. I see a lot of posts where people come to TST to either look for help or offer it in one way or another. Most of these get jumbled into OT but I think this might be a better place for it.

This is not a place to sell or profit, but if you have anything to offer and want to work out a trade or just help out for free or your actual costs, then this is the place to do it. On the other side of things, if you need something, you can post a request here.

Also, anything automotive related will not be allowed, that is a benefit reserved for vendors only. If you are interested in becoming a vendor please check the "Advertise With Us" link at the top of the page.

Hopefully we'll be able to match some people up and help each other out...

Examples off the top of my head of things that have come up in the past:

Jobs wanted / Job openings
photography
photoshop help
web design
garage space wanted
tire mounting

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 11-17-2008 at 08:03 PM.
Old 01-26-2008, 01:30 PM   #2
96Stang
Tri-State Addict

Member #174

My Ride:
2009 VW Rabbit

Send a message via AIM to 96Stang
interesting idea...would it be a seperate forum you mean?? or is it more of a big sub-forum to tst??

**edit-i am an idiot**

am i proud of that?? no
would i do it again?? maybe
is this place addicting?? yes
Old 01-28-2008, 08:34 AM   #3
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

This is a pretty good idea Troll. Networking is so important for finding a job or a mentor for a field you are looking to get into.
I know this is my work cutting into this, but they use a pretty expensive casket for the Dragula.

Old 02-07-2008, 07:29 AM   #4
2slowMX5
Tri-State Addict

Member #1351

Good idea. Hope it works for me!
Closed Thread