TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2007, 02:17 PM   #1
peteyturbo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1450

Atco Tuesday 10/23 test and tune

So hopefully this week more people will show since I am giving a bit more notice..I run like crap at atco but what the heck, I dyno tuned my car yesterday for race gas so I should be running significantly faster. Rather then post up a useless dyno number I figure I would just take it to the track and post up numbers later. Last week I got 6 passes in and could have been more so it was not too bad..Lets get the gang together for a hoot The season is coming to an end guys so buck up!
List of people going:
1.myself
2. Ray (automaticly entered)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

peteyturbo is offline   Reply With Quote