TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 04-08-2005, 08:39 PM   #1
white2000neon
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #312

Car Show June 4th

Well im pretty new here but i was at the meet on thursday now i wasnt the one doing the burnouts i didnt bring a car. Well some of you may know of Autostrada the car dealership on Street Rd well thats my cousins and hes having a car show on June 4th its gonna be pretty big A few exotics to so why not make it bigger. If anyone wants to go just let me know or show up on June 4th and if you need directions just PM me. its not hard to get to especially from neshaminy mall its right down the street. ok im done rambling on.
Yellow 2003 SRT 4, Exhaust Depot Hardpipe Kit, MPx 3'" Turbo Back Exhaust, MPx Intercooler, Coolingmist Trunkmount W/I, AGP Wastegate, 750cc Injectors, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, AEM Wideband, Aeroforce Scanguage, DCR Oil Mod, AGP CAI, Greddy Type RS BOV, Mopar STS
white2000neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 11:40 PM   #2
1988 Olds
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #201

My Ride:
2012 Chevy Cruze

Send a message via AIM to 1988 Olds
Welcome to the site man.

Dynoed at 237hp and 292lbs at the rear wheels.
Hmm ran 13.52 @ 103.42 11/10/06
1994 Hunter Green Acura Integra DB7, Stock
1988 Olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 12:12 AM   #3
white2000neon
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #312

Thanks
Yellow 2003 SRT 4, Exhaust Depot Hardpipe Kit, MPx 3'" Turbo Back Exhaust, MPx Intercooler, Coolingmist Trunkmount W/I, AGP Wastegate, 750cc Injectors, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, AEM Wideband, Aeroforce Scanguage, DCR Oil Mod, AGP CAI, Greddy Type RS BOV, Mopar STS
Old 04-09-2005, 12:13 AM   #4
SilverTurboRidin
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #197

Send a message via AIM to SilverTurboRidin Send a message via Yahoo to SilverTurboRidin
Welcome and aint that the place next to hooters...if so i know exactly where that place is
Now it's a war you ain't on the side wit me
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
SilverTurboRidin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 12:37 AM   #5
white2000neon
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #312

yes it is!!
Old 06-04-2005, 08:03 AM   #6
white2000neon
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #312

just letting everyone know the show is on it starts at 9 and ends at 3 if any of you want to show up.
Old 06-04-2005, 09:04 AM   #7
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
i bet this will be a really good show to check out for those looking for something to do today. i have work .
bryan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 09:43 AM   #8
SilverTurboRidin
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #197

Send a message via AIM to SilverTurboRidin Send a message via Yahoo to SilverTurboRidin
i was gonna go but i forgot i pre-registered for another car show at tullytown firehouse
Now it's a war you ain't on the side wit me
SilverTurboRidin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 12:53 PM   #9
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

i just swung by there... definitely some really nice american muscle... the imports were ALL rice though. oh well...
bryan

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 06-04-2005, 01:38 PM   #10
DoubleOughtCel
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #343

It's about 5 minutes from my house, guess I won't go if its all rice. Some muscle cars sound good, though.
Quote:
experience > degree > blowjob > handjob > anal sex with a guy > certificate
DoubleOughtCel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 01:40 PM   #11
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

there were about 6 cars there total that were made since 1990. those were all the imports. there were about 50 other cars that were generally very nice.
bryan

|

Quote:

|
Old 06-04-2005, 04:13 PM   #12
white2000neon
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #312

yea i just got back what time where you there most of the time i was by my cousins gt500 up front i saw a blue subby that looked familiar but i didnt see who it was, but most of the cars were muscle and we had like 5 ricers.