TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic > General Entertainment
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-15-2011, 11:47 PM   #1
dudewheresmycar
Tri-State Addict

Member #10168

Send a message via AIM to dudewheresmycar Send a message via Yahoo to dudewheresmycar
Forza 4 discussion thread

I didn't see any threads about forza 4 so i made one here.

I just want them to put tires that actully grip for drag racing.it"ll also be nice to play forza using the kinect sensor.

what do you guys think?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
dudewheresmycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:49 PM   #2
jesse096
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #17203

My Ride:
2002 Chevy Silverado, 2003 BMW 330i ZHP 6 speed

Is it ONLY for Kinect? Or can you use a regular controller/racing wheel?

If I can, I'm DEFF gonna get it...

-Jesse
a ****ing space ship. next level transportation maneuver. **** 4 wheels son, im airborne.
Quote:
So, chinese food sprinkled with crack.... does that make you hungrier quicker bc you'll be tweaking from crack sprinkles? lol.
jesse096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:56 PM   #3
dudewheresmycar
Tri-State Addict

Member #10168

Send a message via AIM to dudewheresmycar Send a message via Yahoo to dudewheresmycar
you can use a regular controller but you can also use the kinect sensor to look inside the cars or check out the wheels and lips etc.its supposed to show the detail in the cars

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 01-16-2011, 12:00 AM   #4
jesse096
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #17203

My Ride:

I'm definitely gonna get it then, might pick up the kinect...

-Jesse
a ****ing space ship. next level transportation maneuver. **** 4 wheels son, im airborne.
Quote:
So, chinese food sprinkled with crack.... does that make you hungrier quicker bc you'll be tweaking from crack sprinkles? lol.
Old 01-16-2011, 12:27 AM   #5
dudewheresmycar
Tri-State Addict

Member #10168

i have the 360 with kinect and a wii.kinect is way better imho,but forzas good either way. i just hope they up the customization and enhance the drag racing.

Old 01-16-2011, 11:08 AM   #6
jesse096
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #17203

My Ride:

And add drifting, cause drifting in Forza 3 is hard as hell!

-Jesse
Quote:
Old 01-24-2011, 04:03 AM   #7
liberta
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #14565

My Ride:
Skittle

i like the physics for drifting in F3...

BUT WE NEED REALISTIC TIRE SMOKE!

And the ability to make custom button maps for controller would be nice too. LB isnt really nice for rolling on the clutch... and the controller maps that use Trigger/Joystick for clutch have, imo, horrible button placement for shift buttons, throttle, handbrake, etc.

Like if i could keep Controller Setting 1(default), but make L Trigger the clutch/L Bumper the brakes(not really necessary for drag racing), It'd make controller launches in Drag exponentially easier. Especially with TCS off.

- 04 NSRT4 Stage 2+
Quote:
Liberta you are the SJ meet president. You're supposed to be at every meet. No excuses.
Quote:
someone comes up to you at a meet, you think he's gonna talk about your car but then he's like "this is your car right? i saw your car in traffic one day and some blonde bitch was sucking your dick....*high five*"
liberta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 12:05 PM   #8
jesse096
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #17203

My Ride:

I use controller map 12, it uses the LT for clutch, right joystick for throttle/brake, and RB for up shift, and LB for downshift, makes it a whole lot easier for me, cause I can downshift in a turn without taking my finger off the brake.

-Jesse
Quote:
Old 01-24-2011, 12:51 PM   #9
liberta
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #14565

My Ride:
Skittle

Yea same, its ok, but it could be a lot better.

An ideal setup for me would be LT as clutch, RT as gas, B as upshift, X as downshift, and A as handbrake.

I can't stand the joystick ones tho. My driving style won't allow it.

I start to roll throttle on before I start to even let go of the brakes, pretty much brake boosting the car out of the turn. Can't do that if brake/gas are the same joystick. And the other one where the Cluch/handbrake are the joystick... Its easy to roll the clutch on, but I use clutch/hb to initiate a lot of my drifts, especially in cars with less than 250hp.

- 04 NSRT4 Stage 2+
Quote:
Liberta you are the SJ meet president. You're supposed to be at every meet. No excuses.
Quote:
someone comes up to you at a meet, you think he's gonna talk about your car but then he's like "this is your car right? i saw your car in traffic one day and some blonde bitch was sucking your dick....*high five*"
liberta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:00 AM   #10
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
Bump it up. Just picked up this and a new Xbox yesterday. So far I like the look and feel, however I got the version that comes with the 250gb slim package and don't have a lot of cars. I have to get 400 ms points if I want the dlc

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline   Reply With Quote