TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Welcome > TST Forum Info and Feedback
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-06-2005, 12:46 AM   #1
Vypurr
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #58

My Ride:
06' SGM STi / 05' ZX-6R

Send a message via AIM to Vypurr
Active Topics?

I know on many VBullitin sites that I frequent, they have an Active Topics page where it displays the most recently posted topics. This will be very helpful, and once we get a little bigger, it may be necessary.
Gentleman do what ever it takes to empty our coffers lapdances, champagne dances, shower dances. Oh the things you can buy for a handfull of bills. It makes me excited. It gives me the chills. Thell be filcher rubs, breeders, hambones and tweeners, zobos and debos and blorps that go eenah. for a one dollar bill you can pull down their zippers.
I am the snorlax, I speak for the strippers!
Vypurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 12:58 AM   #2
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT
this isnt vbulletin...this is phpbb. there are MODS we can perform and me and bryan will be working to better the effectiveness of the board as soon as we see it neccessary. thanks for the suggestion, it is a good feature.
Old 01-06-2005, 01:00 AM   #3
Vypurr
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #58

My Ride:
06' SGM STi / 05' ZX-6R

yeah, I know its phpbb, i was just stating that It was a feature that I had only seen on Vbullitin.
Gentleman do what ever it takes to empty our coffers lapdances, champagne dances, shower dances. Oh the things you can buy for a handfull of bills. It makes me excited. It gives me the chills. Thell be filcher rubs, breeders, hambones and tweeners, zobos and debos and blorps that go eenah. for a one dollar bill you can pull down their zippers.
Old 01-06-2005, 01:02 AM   #4
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

do you have a link to one of the active topics threads? ive never seen any on the subie boards but it sounds cool
Old 01-06-2005, 01:04 AM   #5
Vypurr
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #58

My Ride:
06' SGM STi / 05' ZX-6R

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/activetopics.php
You may have to register
Old 01-06-2005, 01:06 AM   #6
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

cool cool. thats a good idea....ill look into it
Old 01-06-2005, 01:06 AM   #7
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
you're not talking about 'most recent posts' or 'post since your last visit' are you? if so, it is on the right side of the page at the top when you are looking at the main forum page. if not, then we'll look into the possibility of setting this up. thanks for the suggestion, they are always encouraged.
bryan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 01:07 AM   #8
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL
you're not talking about 'most recent posts' or 'post since your last visit' are you? if so, it is on the right side of the page at the top when you are looking at the main forum page. if not, then we'll look into the possibility of setting this up. thanks for the suggestion, they are always encouraged.
bryan
wow i forgot all about that....yeah it does the same thing
Old 01-06-2005, 01:08 AM   #9
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
ha yeah, the topics you arent up to date on have an orange little icon to the left, and the ones you have read over have a white icon thingy...
bryan

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 01:14 AM   #10
Vypurr
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #58

My Ride:
06' SGM STi / 05' ZX-6R

Hey! That does the trick! Thanks for the tip!
Old 01-06-2005, 12:21 PM   #11
jigga_x
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #62

Send a message via AIM to jigga_x
sweet...i just noticed that! very helpful

jigga_x is offline   Reply With Quote