TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 09:57 PM   #1
PhillySVT
Tri-State Addict

Member #7434

My Ride:
Ford Raptor

Silver vert AMG with out cats on west chester pike

Saw you. You drive like an @ss. Whats up with the weaving in and out of traffic and reving your engine/lighting up your tires in broad daylight on a REALLY crowded west chester pike? I wasn't impressed.

I got more to say but would rather keep it to pms.....you are looking to get pulled over, seriosely
^seriously........ when you drive a 15 second car you dont really "smoke" any car....you casually gain ground.

Last edited by PhillySVT; 05-04-2008 at 10:34 PM.
Old 05-04-2008, 11:50 PM   #2
WhiteXFire
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #305

My Ride:
2007 Infiniti G35x, 2008 MB SLK55 AMG

Send a message via AIM to WhiteXFire
Unless my car morphed into silver and someone drove it all the way out to WC while I'm in Kansas, I think you're out of luck finding another AMG on this board. Maybe you should try http://www.benzworld.com or http://www.mbworld.com

Oh, and this isn't a spotted thread...

2004 Chrysler Crossfire - Gone
2007 Infiniti G35x Sedan -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 05-04-2008, 11:52 PM   #3
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
please read the description of the spotted thread... we reserve this space for genuine spots only...

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Closed Thread