TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-06-2006, 03:19 PM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Spotted: Silver (or White?) Evo with ARC FMIC, CF Hood, Plate: "UJSLOST"

I think I jammed all the details I have into the title... but I saw an Evo yesterday afternoon as I was leaving Seaside with an ARC FMIC, CF hood, Rota Boosts (or similar) and a New York license plate that said: UJSLOST
It looked good so I figured I'd see if anyone happened to know who he was. I was in the backseat of a Civic DX, ha .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 03:42 PM   #2
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Send a message via AIM to D Money
Real nice Troll, real nice. You were in Seaside and you didn't call me, so beat!

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
D Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 03:57 PM   #3
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
and i was with ladies too! na dude we were there for the day to go on the beach, i didnt think you'd have any interest in that sort of thing
bryan

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 03:59 PM   #4
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Send a message via AIM to D Money
I always go to the beach, ask your neighbor. How do you think I stay tan all the time son!

If your talking about the ladies you were with, well maybe so. I guess it would depend on how beat they were and if they liked to get dj'd up or not. lol

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
D Money is offline   Reply With Quote