TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 06-13-2008, 10:45 PM   #1
[sr20]sean
Tri-State Addict

Member #6383

My Ride:
96 nissan 200sx se-r, 89 nissan 240sx hatch

Send a message via AIM to [sr20]sean
i have realized something about relationships(and other off topicness)

they suck lol
i hate how exes leave you then they say they will never talk to you again then they change their mind and talk then they dont and then they do and its just so f*cking annoying!

i made a comparison between relationships at young ages and cars
putting everything into a relationship at a young age is like putting all your money into a civic almost all of them will still suck but there will be a slight few that arnt bad and actually work great. i would compare it to a cavalier but i have yet to see a successful cavalier

discuss.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
*disclaimer* It was a joke. I don't use condoms. That's what coat hangers at the bottom of staircases are for.

Last edited by [sr20]sean; 06-18-2008 at 02:36 PM.
[sr20]sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 11:14 PM   #2
GsrSiHatchie
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1654

Send a message via AIM to GsrSiHatchie
your late on this info buddy ha, but whatever who cares if a bitch is being annoying or anything just dump it and find new

2004 srt
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
GsrSiHatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 11:21 PM   #3
SovXietday
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3403

My Ride:
Civic - CBR - Civic

Send a message via AIM to SovXietday
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcr1d3r13 View Post
they suck lol
i hate how exes leave you then they say they will never talk to you again then they change their mind and talk then they dont and then they do and its just so f*cking annoying!

discuss.
Wat?!

Quote:
Relax, bud. When the dude with a drag Honda and a boosted daily that has had fast Honda's for years AND fabs his own parts tells the new kids on the block that they're doing it wrong, it's time to step back and learn something.
SovXietday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 11:22 PM   #4
SovXietday
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3403

My Ride:
Civic - CBR - Civic

Quote:
putting everything into a relationship at a young age is like putting all your money into a civic almost all of them will still suck but there will be a slight few that arnt bad and actually work great. i would compare it to a cavalier but i have yet to see a successful cavalier
Wat!?

Quote:
Relax, bud. When the dude with a drag Honda and a boosted daily that has had fast Honda's for years AND fabs his own parts tells the new kids on the block that they're doing it wrong, it's time to step back and learn something.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:22 PM   #5
[sr20]sean
Tri-State Addict

Member #6383

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GsrSiHatchie View Post
your late on this info buddy ha, but whatever who cares if a bitch is being annoying or anything just dump it and find new
haha shes the one that left me thought which got me all confused

Quote:
*disclaimer* It was a joke. I don't use condoms. That's what coat hangers at the bottom of staircases are for.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:24 PM   #6
[sr20]sean
Tri-State Addict

Member #6383

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SovXietday View Post
Wat!?
haha you can fit under the successful civic category since my friend has been with his gf since 8th grade and theyre now going into senior year at highschool

Quote:
Old 06-13-2008, 11:47 PM   #7
lawdogg
Tri-State Addict

Member #5674

My Ride:
seat of my pants

Dude in the SE-R. You block her. Problem solved! For serious. There are better womens out there.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:51 PM   #8
TGilb2007
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3189

My Ride:
2006 Chevy Cobalt

Send a message via AIM to TGilb2007 Send a message via MSN to TGilb2007 Send a message via Yahoo to TGilb2007
Quote:
they suck lol

discuss.
Depends on what you consider succesfull for the cavaliers...... j/k

But in all seriousness, I've been down this road w/ an ex. Honestly, if you really do not want to deal with her, then my only advice is just ignore her, and leave it alone. It is not worth the head/heartache of doing it AGAIN with the same girl. Been there, done that. Trust me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdogg View Post
Dude in the SE-R. You block her. Problem solved! For serious. There are better womens out there.
Lol... block her? Dude, its a real life girl, not one on myspace/facebook (from what was posted here, thats the way it seems?). Sometimes, its not that simple.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:54 PM   #9
SovXietday
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3403

My Ride:
Civic - CBR - Civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGilb2007 View Post
Lol... block her? Dude, its a real life girl, not one on myspace/facebook (from what was posted here, thats the way it seems?). Sometimes, its not that simple.
Psht. Bitch, talk to the hand.

Quote:
Old 06-14-2008, 03:14 AM   #10
sean3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5757

My Ride:
04 Mach 1

This thread suggests putting your life savings into a civic. I don't approve.
sean3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 08:38 AM   #11
[sr20]sean
Tri-State Addict

Member #6383

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdogg View Post
haha how am i going to block her? i see her around here all the time. i really didnt want it to happen but i finally got her to not ever talk to me again(got her kinda mad). this relationship kinda ended on the wrong foot but its best for me and probably her too that we dont talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGilb2007 View Post
yea it wasnt even easy to be able to make my self tell her to pick either talk to me or not (even though i really didnt want her to talk to me) then i told her i couldnt deal with her talking to me and then changing her mind and saying wait i cant talk to you and then a few hours later oh wait i was wrong. and then like a week ago she decided to not talk to me which kinda made me happy but then last night it all started again

Quote:
Old 06-14-2008, 08:39 AM   #12
[sr20]sean
Tri-State Addict

Member #6383

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean3 View Post
This thread suggests putting your life savings into a civic. I don't approve.
NOOOOO!!!!!!! i did NOT suggest that!!!!!

Quote:
Old 06-14-2008, 09:32 AM   #13
upperguy
Tri-State Addict

Member #375

Send a message via AIM to upperguy
she probably left you to hook up with someone else, when that failed she decided you were better than nothing

Quote:
If you are a racist, I will attack you with the north.
upperguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 09:52 AM   #14
Jeffros Spec V
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #263

Send a message via AIM to Jeffros Spec V
Your pee pee wasn't big enough.
Jeffros Spec V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 11:38 AM   #15
Honduh
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1977

Quote:
NOOOOO!!!!!!! i did NOT suggest that!!!!!

Yeah because then you'd have a fast reliable car that doesn't leak oil like most dumbestics.
Honduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 11:43 AM   #16
coleycole
Tri-State Addict

Member #7902

My Ride:
2004 Nissan 350Z Roadster 6m/t

I would like to see if a fellow female tristate tuner can chime in on this but my experience is girls love to leave guys in a mess of confusion. I know from current personal experience.
Old 06-14-2008, 12:42 PM   #17
The Captain
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3369

My Ride:
Prelude

I pretty much agree with everything in this thread. I was with a chick for 6 years and then she just up and bounced. Now she'll text me saying "listen to this song it reminds me of us" and it'll be some mushy love song. or she'll text me sayin " i still love you" blah blah blah. The most confusing and frustrating thing EVAR!

- "America is all about speed - hot, nasty bad-ass speed." Eleanor Roosevelt (1965)
The Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 12:49 PM   #18
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
I pretty much agree with everything in this thread. I was with a chick for 6 years and then she just up and bounced. Now she'll text me saying "listen to this song it reminds me of us" and it'll be some mushy love song. or she'll text me sayin " i still love you" blah blah blah. The most confusing and frustrating thing EVAR!
ya know... thank god I laid it down for my ex of 4 years when she broke up with me... she asked if we could be friends, I told her no, haven't spoken to her since.

We know some of the same people, and they sometimes have a party... if I'm there, she won't show up... funniest **** since we broke up 4 years ago...

now, my current ex I have remained friends with. I broke up with her, and I keep it friendly (w/ benefits sometimes). Its been 8-9 months and no weird issues. But she's off to another state in a couple months so she knows there isn't anything going to happen.
Scapegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 01:54 PM   #19
[sr20]sean
Tri-State Addict

Member #6383

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffros Spec V View Post
Your pee pee wasn't big enough.
deffinatly not the case hahaha maybe the other way around because she complained too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
well this was just 6 months
but yea i dont get this

im editing the title lol and putting that we need a girl to chime in lmao

Quote:
Old 06-14-2008, 02:41 PM   #20
jdm free
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #1481

My Ride:
6spd Civic

Send a message via AIM to jdm free
Quote:
haha you can fit under the successful civic category since my friend has been with his gf since 8th grade and theyre now going into senior year at highschool
u really cant say that is successful. its easy to have a relationship that really dont mean much in high school.
jdm free is offline   Reply With Quote