TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Member Journals
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 04-01-2008, 10:22 AM   #2001
SoStock92
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1721

My Ride:
92 BMW 525, 95 BMW 525, 87 BMW 325, 95 BMW 530

Send a message via AIM to SoStock92
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissS2K View Post
At least the copycat looks beat lol
if you want "to be on top of the game" you can start by not buying body kits and turbo kits. Just a suggestion.
SoStock92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 10:25 AM   #2002
CarbonIS
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #301

Send a message via AIM to CarbonIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradC View Post
Screw being "on top of the game", do what makes you happy.
true

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
eh... everyone 'copies' off of everyone... we all use mass produced parts, even if some take months to be imported and are harder to get, there are still a ton of them out there whether they get posted on the internet or not.
also true, but there is also a certain amount of personal style involved in part selection, color scheme, etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
I hear ya, but as the saying goes,"You can live in your car, but you can't [dyno] your house."
Quote:
Women suck balls on occasion, right?
I never had a woman suck on my back...so...
CarbonIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:53 PM   #2003
SoStock92
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1721

My Ride:
92 BMW 525, 95 BMW 525, 87 BMW 325, 95 BMW 530

Send a message via AIM to SoStock92
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonIS View Post
also true, but there is also a certain amount of personal style involved in part selection, color scheme, etc.
so by that you mean no one else can have your front bumper on a black car and paint their headlight things red? Black and red is a pretty ordinary color scheme honestly.
SoStock92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:55 PM   #2004
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Send a message via AIM to D Money
its easy for them to copy the kit when they stock it in the US, so it was just as easy for someone else to get it as fast as you did.

There is nothing wrong with that man, your car ****s on his.

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
D Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:57 PM   #2005
CarbonIS
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #301

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoStock92 View Post
so by that you mean no one else can have your front bumper on a black car and paint their headlight things red? Black and red is a pretty ordinary color scheme honestly.
no. that's not what I mean. I was commenting on what bryan said. I'd appreciate it if you stopped posting in my thread.

Quote:
I hear ya, but as the saying goes,"You can live in your car, but you can't [dyno] your house."
Quote:
Old 04-01-2008, 12:58 PM   #2006
Vypurr
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #58

My Ride:
06' SGM STi / 05' ZX-6R

Send a message via AIM to Vypurr
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoStock92 View Post
Please stop trying to cause trouble in this thread.

Bill, I wouldn't worry about it. Your car is in the mags...His isn't. He is also missing the Hellas, and his engine bay is completely stock.
Gentleman do what ever it takes to empty our coffers lapdances, champagne dances, shower dances. Oh the things you can buy for a handfull of bills. It makes me excited. It gives me the chills. Thell be filcher rubs, breeders, hambones and tweeners, zobos and debos and blorps that go eenah. for a one dollar bill you can pull down their zippers.
I am the snorlax, I speak for the strippers!
Vypurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 01:00 PM   #2007
TGilb2007
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3189

My Ride:
2006 Chevy Cobalt

Send a message via AIM to TGilb2007 Send a message via MSN to TGilb2007 Send a message via Yahoo to TGilb2007
Stop spending more money on ur car, and start paying more attention to baseball!

Btw, car is nice.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:46 PM   #2008
ezdrummer
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3534

My Ride:
i am to embarrassed to say..

bill, i understand completely...i cant tell you how many p.o.s. tan windstars i see driving around, all looking as ratty as mine...
145B Philmont Ave. Feasterville, PA 19053 (Between Street Rd and Bustleton Ave)

ezdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 04:53 PM   #2009
sherwood
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2221

My Ride:
arggg 32, vr jetta.

Send a message via AIM to sherwood
whys chunk from the goonies actin up in your thread dude!?

"Basically, a car that it well-rounded." anyone else catch that typo? haha

good job on the article bro! def hit me up when u get that baller house project going! haha
Quote:
But I am sure the exhaust is angled for back pressure to have a faster spool-up for larger size turbochargers @ low RPM
sherwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 04:56 PM   #2010
TurboTagTeam
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #275

My Ride:
constantly changes

That's awesome someone's trying to bite your stee's. I think it's funny as hell. If people think your car is soo cool that they need to make one exactly like it...you know your doing something right.
TurboTagTeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 05:07 PM   #2011
cszakolczai
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2954

My Ride:
Sentra SER Spec V

Bill your car is amazing, I just saw it about a half hour ago, not saying where just in case some scum bag would try and do anything to it. But the car is amazing. If you want to get rid of it, you can have my Spec V and I'll gladly take one for the team and take the STI... just thought I would offer haha.
cszakolczai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:49 AM   #2012
RMHEVO
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #4174

My Ride:
2006 Mitsubishi Evo IX GSR

Send a message via AIM to RMHEVO
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonIS View Post
new pic!

Where is this location at. I have seen acouple of people take pictures here and wouldn't mind snapping some shot's...

13.1. Stock. Beat Clutch
RMHEVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:12 AM   #2013
WhiteXFire
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #305

My Ride:
2007 Infiniti G35x, 2008 MB SLK55 AMG

Send a message via AIM to WhiteXFire
It's in front of the Art Museum downtown.

2004 Chrysler Crossfire - Gone
2007 Infiniti G35x Sedan -

2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG -
WhiteXFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:13 AM   #2014
RMHEVO

Member #4174

My Ride:

Do you know the street name...or Address so I can google map or mapquest it. I am going to make a road trip some night here soon with a girl I know and I want snap some shot's here....

13.1. Stock. Beat Clutch
Old 04-03-2008, 02:21 AM   #2015
WhiteXFire
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #305

My Ride:
2007 Infiniti G35x, 2008 MB SLK55 AMG

Send a message via AIM to WhiteXFire
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie...14462&t=h&z=16

On the steps in the front.

2004 Chrysler Crossfire - Gone
2007 Infiniti G35x Sedan -

2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG -
WhiteXFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:23 AM   #2016
RMHEVO

Member #4174

My Ride:

Thank you good sir....

13.1. Stock. Beat Clutch
Old 04-03-2008, 10:39 AM   #2017
Vypurr
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #58

My Ride:
06' SGM STi / 05' ZX-6R

Send a message via AIM to Vypurr
To get up there, you need to drive behind the Art Museum and find the driveway that goes up there.
Gentleman do what ever it takes to empty our coffers lapdances, champagne dances, shower dances. Oh the things you can buy for a handfull of bills. It makes me excited. It gives me the chills. Thell be filcher rubs, breeders, hambones and tweeners, zobos and debos and blorps that go eenah. for a one dollar bill you can pull down their zippers.
I am the snorlax, I speak for the strippers!
Vypurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:20 AM   #2018
poolmike
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #543

My Ride:
'68 Kaiser M715/ '37 Ford truck/'47 Dodge truck

Bill, I'm not a fan of body kits and spoilers, but your car looks damn good. So don't be shocked when you see some clones running around. Just be proud of what you have accomplished with it. Most of the 'clones' won't be half the car yours is anyway.
1937 Ford pick-up
1950 Crosley Farm-o-Road
poolmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:26 AM   #2019
CarbonIS
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #301

thanks mike. I think I'm getting over the whole caring about people doing the same thing issue. It's a form of flattery i guess haha!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-04-2008, 10:52 PM   #2020
CarbonIS
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #301

If anyone is considering buying an sti or know someone that is, keep in mind that I'd sell mine if the price is right.

not looking for attention, just wanted to throw that out there.

Quote:
Quote: