TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 04-27-2009, 08:33 PM   #1
1fastalon
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2128

My Ride:
97 TSi

Send a message via AIM to 1fastalon
ITT Tech

Does anyone here attend/have attended there? I am looking at going back to school and I saw they have a drafting and design degree program. I already have my BFA in Fine Art, but drafting was something I always excelled at and I'm sick of freelancing... its just not stable enough. I am just trying to get some opinions from anyone who has any experience with this school. They have a lot of locations, including King Of Prussia, right by my house.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:37 PM   #2
Xavier
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7219

My Ride:
has that V-Twin rumble

They ****ing suck. Don't waste your time/money. Go to a better school, one where if you wanted to get more than an Associates you could actually transfer your credits.
$50 if some one will break nicks fingers. i dont know how many times i can read just how cool he is.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:42 AM   #3
jdmwill
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5436

My Ride:
daily s13 slammed drifty ready, drift car ae86 sr20 powered...20" mongoose for fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
They ****ing suck. Don't waste your time/money. Go to a better school, one where if you wanted to get more than an Associates you could actually transfer your credits.
x2..... never attended, but when i have spoken to previous alum. 95% of time i hear the same words. limited to none, hands on experience. i heard this from a state inspection teacher and ex state trooper i know. but don't just go by what we have said. google can be your best friend when it comes to finding out about a business or school.
jdmwill is offline   Reply With Quote