TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Regional (Yup, Tri-State is really Five-State) > New Jersey
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 09-04-2007, 09:36 AM   #1
Ashley
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4560

My Ride:
2007 Subaru STI

Things to Do In NJ...........

How COme Of All The Good Upcoming Events.... 9 out of 10 are NOT in NJ?? Come on People Step The Game Up... Or i Need To Move TO A Better State....
Old 09-04-2007, 09:43 AM   #2
markley02
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #390

My Ride:
05 Honda Odessey

Move to a better state. Cruise to blackbeards?

Dumb ass for not changing my password.

I lied about everything. All of it. I owned some great cars because my ex wife dedicated her life to me. I treated her like total sh**, because my d**k was more important than she was! She divorced me.

I am into drugs and Motorcycles, guns and my bff Brandon and girls that look just like my mother. Pronouns: they, them. hyper-sexual narcissist.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
markley02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 09:44 AM   #3
mr_eh
Tri-State Addict

Member #1149

My Ride:
Zenki S14 - Sold the SRT4

sorry to post another forum, but njtuners.com has some nj stuff...

most of them are on tri state =P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

no thread for current s2000.
mr_eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:54 AM   #4
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
formula d is on saturday and it should be awesome and its in jersey.

maybe you should step it up and make a killer meet happen

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:59 AM   #5
Dave
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #633

My Ride:
Shelby Z, ZJ, NSX, CBR954RR, Hawk GT

Send a message via AIM to Dave Send a message via MSN to Dave Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
well, you could come to the inevitable house christening party at the dave house after it closes some time in october
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:00 AM   #6
Ashley
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4560

My Ride:
2007 Subaru STI

hahah im trying and IF BRYAN PAID ANY ATTENTION TO WHAT ASHLEYS BEEN POSTING (stop Yelling at me i tried learning how to use the forum lol) HE WOULD SEE THAT SHE ALREADY POSTED ON THE FABULOUS EVENT 20 MINUTES FROM HER HOME LOL xoxo lovee youuu
Old 09-04-2007, 11:02 AM   #7
Ashley
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4560

My Ride:
2007 Subaru STI

OH Anddd.... BlackBeards??? comee onnnnnn (i was there last tuesday for wet track... and will be going again tonite i think hahaha) im a serious go-kart drifter... i kill all the boys haha
Old 09-04-2007, 11:09 AM   #8
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

so set up a meet then... you can talk a big game all you want but i'll believe it when i see it.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 09-04-2007, 11:10 AM   #9
JerseyAccord
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5352

My Ride:
CD7 Euro-R

Send a message via AIM to JerseyAccord
NJTuners mostly caters to the north. I am a proud member of them and here but it always seems like south jersey gets left out, i dunno why south jersey doesn't like to rep but everyone stays in their own little clicks, and there is alot of civic street racing around here which i don't want a part of

1996 Honda Accord w/ 2000 Euro-R Swap
JerseyAccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:19 AM   #10
Ashley
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4560

My Ride:
2007 Subaru STI

Imm Tryiinngggg LoL if you lived in South Jersey.... With our Cops... you uderstand how hard it is lol.... ill haave it posted up by the end of this week whats goin on....

and as for the civic street racing... i used to drive a civic... and now i have a subaru and i have noticed that when you go to honda day.. or any meets with 200,000,000 hatchbacks.... there are lots of shady characters... when you go to subie meets.. every one talks to eachother... and no one is reluctant to pop their hood.... not saying that the civic clicks are shady Or anything like that lol hahahahaha
Old 09-04-2007, 11:20 AM   #11
2drStunner
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2009

My Ride:
2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0T and 2008 Honda CBR1000rr

Send a message via AIM to 2drStunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
OH Anddd.... BlackBeards??? comee onnnnnn (i was there last tuesday for wet track... and will be going again tonite i think hahaha) im a serious go-kart drifter... i kill all the boys haha
Blackbeards is this place is good as everyone says it is? Where is it located? As far as Jersey theres always stuff going on......you just gotta know where to go!
you're car looks so deliciously good possibly better then the cereal i'm about to eat.
2drStunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:22 AM   #12
EvlEgl
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1412

My Ride:
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Send a message via AIM to EvlEgl
Quote:
How COme Of All The Good Upcoming Events.... 9 out of 10 are NOT in NJ?? Come on People Step The Game Up... Or i Need To Move TO A Better State....
Well you live In Jersey Right?

We could always Do you...

Sorry I had to be that guy.

I've never heard of blackbeards where is it located?
EvlEgl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:24 AM   #13
Ashley
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4560

My Ride:
2007 Subaru STI

blackbeards is on Rt 9 south bound side.... in Bayville NJ i believe the zip there is 08721? its a place with like... mini golf.. batting cages... jousting.. driving range.. archery.. arcades... that upside down swing thing....water wars (balloon slign shot game) bumper boats.. paint ball... go karts... and on tuesday nights at 8pm they wet the track.. and everyone races and spins out n drifts the turns and crashes on the bridges... and its fun i guess... when theres nothing else to do lol but if your a boy.. ill def beat you bc i have mad skill lol
Old 09-04-2007, 11:34 AM   #14
2drStunner
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2009

My Ride:

Quote:
blackbeards is on Rt 9 south bound side.... in Bayville NJ i believe the zip there is 08721? its a place with like... mini golf.. batting cages... jousting.. driving range.. archery.. arcades... that upside down swing thing....water wars (balloon slign shot game) bumper boats.. paint ball... go karts... and on tuesday nights at 8pm they wet the track.. and everyone races and spins out n drifts the turns and crashes on the bridges... and its fun i guess... when theres nothing else to do lol but if your a boy.. ill def beat you bc i have mad skill lol
Oh i want in! Espically on whopping, i mean welcoming a new girl to TST!
you're car looks so deliciously good possibly better then the cereal i'm about to eat.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:37 AM   #15
EvlEgl
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1412

My Ride:

Care to put a wager on it?? I'm a pretty mean go kart driver
Old 09-04-2007, 11:44 AM   #16
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

ha that sounds awesome... is it crowded on tuesdays? it'd be fun to get a group out there.

and as for south jersey not being active... this is a perfect place to start changing that. it cant be done without some south jersey members taking the lead, but go for it... if you need a hand with anything i'll try to help out.

|

Quote:

|
Old 09-04-2007, 11:48 AM   #17
markley02
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #390

My Ride:
05 Honda Odessey

Going to BlackBeards and then swinging by the shore after would probably make a pretty good day/night

Dumb ass for not changing my password.

I lied about everything. All of it. I owned some great cars because my ex wife dedicated her life to me. I treated her like total sh**, because my d**k was more important than she was! She divorced me.

I am into drugs and Motorcycles, guns and my bff Brandon and girls that look just like my mother. Pronouns: they, them. hyper-sexual narcissist.

markley02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:54 AM   #18
EvlEgl
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1412

My Ride:

I'd be down, I'm about an hour away from it so its not to far of a drive.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:01 PM   #19
2drStunner
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2009

My Ride:

As fas as south jersey, i know me and a bunch of friends attend a couple meets a week down here in sj! They all pretty good with Fudruckers on friday nights being the best one! IMO But im always up for starting or helping set anything up in SJ!
Old 09-04-2007, 01:33 PM   #20
Dave
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #633

My Ride:
Shelby Z, ZJ, NSX, CBR954RR, Hawk GT

Send a message via AIM to Dave Send a message via MSN to Dave Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
i believe the former best buy meet is tonight, and lets not forget about the ci meet on sundays at the cherry hill mall.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote