TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > (Past Vendors)
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 08-17-2007, 02:55 PM   #1
S.Milone
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3073

My Ride:
240sx hatch

HUNTER ALIGNMENT Rack... Schedule your race or street alignment now.

Winter Discounts on Alignments

Approximate Pricing is as follows;
  1. $ 60: Put a car on the scales to find your total weight.
  2. $ 60: 4 wheel basic alignment
  3. $100: Lowered car on springs W/ Camber, Caster arms
  4. $125: Lowered car on coilovers Damper adjustable WO/ arms. Including seting ride hieght
  5. $175: Lowered car on coilovers Damper adjustable W/ arms. Including us doing ride height adjustments
  6. $275: Lowered car on coilovers Damper adjustable W/ all adjustments. Including us doing corner balancing

Brand new
HUNTER ALIGNMENT RACK
being installed.
No car is to low, we can do every car.

This is the rack we are getting. It is equipped to handle
tuned cars special alignment needs for racing and modified suspension cars.

We are offering alignments to everyone no matter what the application. Wether you just need your car to be aligned so it drives straight or you are intending to roadcoarse, drift, autocross or any racing and need the most out of your car we are here for you. Every car will be able to get aligned nomatter how low or how many aftermarket parts.

One of the most common results of lowering the height of a vehicle is bump steer. This is the result of a lack of parallelism in the steering linkage. Basically what happens is your cars natural geometry is changed so much from being lowered when you hit a bump the cars alignment changes and can make the car dart in directions you're not pointing it.

Another problem is tire wear. Most people just buy parts and install them. The problem with this is that once installing new parts your alignment will change. Excess Toe and Camber being two big issues. Toe will scrub the tread off the inside or outside of your tires. If it is off enough it can eat threw new tires in no time. Camber can also be a problem if it is in excess. Camber is useful when set right to use the most tire when driving hard. If it is wrong the tire will wear on an angle. The combination of both can be very expensive when you need new tires. An alignment can fix these issues before it is to late. Not to mention it is dangerous to drive a car un aligned because the car may become very unstable and unpredictable at speed.

When modifying the height of a vehicle, the affect on the vehicle’s toe can be dramatic.

A vehicle lowered by 1” will experience a camber change of approximately -.84°,
whereas a vehicle lowered by 3” will experience approximately a -3.86° camber change.
(Actual numbers may vary depending on your cars suspension geometry.)

Our machine is the newest version they offer and has many great features not even offered for last years model. It is super bad ass and can do anything we need to do. If you have aftermarket suspenion on your car we have the special equipment to have it dialed in how it should be. If you just want your car to be low and look good and you need your alignment set so you do not waste tires. We can do that. If you want your car to handle the best it can in any type of racing we can set it up for that too. The special features we have with this rack that allow us to do special alignments for tuned cars are as follows;

• Electronic Vehicle Ride Height Measurement System: Which allows us to set your coilovers to equal levels.
  • Electronic Corner Weighting: This allows us to balance your cars weight by adjusting the suspension. It makes sure each wheel has the same amount of weight on the ground. Or you can shift the weight where you need it. Doing this makes the car easier to handle and allows you to make faster lap times.
  • Integrated Bump Steer Measurement System: Basically this system moves the car through its suspension travel to see where the numbers move and if you're getting bump steer. Then we can get the proper parts to fix the issue.
  • Lazer Sensors: You don't have to remove bumpers like you do on some other types of machines.
  • Special Adapters: Safe for all wheel types. Won't leave scratches.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________

Approximate Pricing is as follows;
  1. $ 75: Put a car on the scales to find your total weight.
  2. $ 80: 4 wheel basic alignment
  3. $125: Lowered car on springs W/ Camber, Caster arms
  4. $150: Lowered car on coilovers Damper adjustable WO/ arms. Including seting ride hieght
  5. $200: Lowered car on coilovers Damper adjustable W/ arms. Including us doing ride height adjustments
  6. $300: Lowered car on coilovers Damper adjustable W/ all adjustments. Including us doing corner balancing

Set up appointments now by calling 215-855-5565. Or pm questions to either Shawn@RTTUNING or Vince@RTTUNING. If you are confused about pricing or don't know where you will fit just ask here, call us, or pm us and we will help you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Great Parts

Last edited by Vince@R/TTuning; 01-16-2008 at 01:33 AM.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:05 PM   #2
NOPSTNS
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3176

my dream come tru!

ppl dont kno how important a good alignment is! ill be needin the full blown aligment and corner balance each spring when i get new tires. u guys did it for me about 2 months ago sans the corner balance so this spring when u guys do my new tires ill ask to have it aligned and corner balanced then.....im so excited! maybe i can twist pats arm and make him give me -2.5 front camber and -2.0 rear instead of my -2 and -2 setup now, i forsee much higher cornering speeds for next year, thus needing more camber!!!!!! yay for proper alignments!!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2007, 03:09 PM   #3
Dave
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #633

My Ride:
Shelby Z, ZJ, NSX, CBR954RR, Hawk GT

Send a message via AIM to Dave Send a message via MSN to Dave Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
i have been waiting for this! now i have to actually install my coilovers!
Old 08-17-2007, 03:21 PM   #4
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:
the one in the back of the shop

^^^ O we have been waiting too!!!! Give us a call, I have been wanting to see your nsx for a while...

Old 08-17-2007, 03:22 PM   #5
Mr. SUAVE
Tri-State Addict

Member #529

My Ride:
EVOLUTION

Send a message via AIM to Mr. SUAVE
nice! how far are you guys from NE philly?
Old 08-17-2007, 03:26 PM   #6
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

^^^ bout 25 min at the most

Old 08-17-2007, 03:39 PM   #7
RyanG
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #63

Send a message via AIM to RyanG
Vince, awesome choice dude. that new rack is soooooo much fun to use!!

Old 08-17-2007, 04:00 PM   #8
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

^^^^ i wouldnt buy any other aligner...best there is...

Old 08-17-2007, 06:00 PM   #9
S.Milone
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3073

My Ride:
240sx hatch

This thing is going to be amazing!!! We are all mega excited.

Great Parts

Old 08-18-2007, 02:24 PM   #10
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

rack will be here monday and hopefully be up and running by the end of the week....

Old 08-18-2007, 03:03 PM   #11
TurboTagTeam
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #275

My Ride:
constantly changes

wow. Those are very good prices. It cost me $180 just for a 4 wheel alighnment on my M3
Old 08-20-2007, 03:49 PM   #12
S.Milone
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3073

My Ride:
240sx hatch

^^^^wow...well we can do better then that...hit us up if you ever need anything

Great Parts

Last edited by Vince@R/TTuning; 08-20-2007 at 09:14 PM.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:12 PM   #13
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

Rack and aligner will be here tommorrow and hopefully up and running before the end of the week...also the corner scales should be here soon as well...

Old 08-20-2007, 09:27 PM   #14
whitezenki
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3121

My Ride:
1992 Nissan 240sx

Send a message via AIM to whitezenki
Ich werde sehr aufgeregt.

Really want to see the shop!

You gonna drive it, or buy it a dress?

Old 08-20-2007, 09:32 PM   #15
88TSI_Rob
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #547

Damn, you guys are now a one-stop shop for setting up a car for road racing. Now all we need is that track in Jersey to finally open so we can have a place to go race.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:35 PM   #16
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

^^^^ you aint kiddin...

Old 08-21-2007, 02:30 PM   #17
pinkarrowsnow
Tri-State Addict

Member #5596

My Ride:
1991 240sx

Hey R\T I send you guys a PM on a alignment and fender rolling so can I get a quote on that. BTW its a 240sx with coilovers and RUCAS so it would be 200 for a alignment and how much to roll the fenders.

Thanks
Mike
Old 08-21-2007, 02:36 PM   #18
CarbonIS
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #301

Send a message via AIM to CarbonIS
I'm interested in getting aligned for better handling in turns. I'm getting a good amount of understeer
going into turns now, and it looks like when I had the car aligned when I installed the coilovers they
just tried to zero everything out and I ended up with positive camber in the front.

Here's my suspension set-up

Suspension:

Tein Flex Coilovers
TIC Fender Braces
Whiteline Steering Rack Bushings (to be installed)
Perrin 25mm Adjustable Front Sway Bar
Perrin 25mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
Perrin Front Endlinks
Perrin Rear Endlinks

Shawn, could you pm me a price and date you could do this? Thanks!

-- Bill

Quote:
I hear ya, but as the saying goes,"You can live in your car, but you can't [dyno] your house."
Quote:
Women suck balls on occasion, right?
I never had a woman suck on my back...so...
Old 08-21-2007, 03:03 PM   #19
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

Rack just got here should be set up by end of the week!!!! start making those appointments

Old 08-22-2007, 11:24 AM   #20
whitezenki
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3121

My Ride:
1992 Nissan 240sx

Send a message via AIM to whitezenki
ughhhh..... call me back!!! lol

You gonna drive it, or buy it a dress?