TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Welcome > Welcome to TriStateTuners
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-23-2004, 04:16 PM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
TriStateTuners.com flyer/invite inside--save, print.

Hey guys,
The forum is still new and the biggest obstacle now is getting others to join and start using the forum regularly. Once people have a reason to check back regularly there will be no stopping us!
I made some invites for TST and they should help to spread the word about the forum. Its all dependant on the current members taking a few minutes to help out with this. Just save the picture, print out a dozen or so, and keep them in your glovebox. That way if you see a nice car parked or get a chance to talk to the owner, leave them with one of these invites so they can easily find the site and join.
The file displays really big on here but the higher resolution is necessary for it to look decent when you print it out. Here ya go...
Bryan

(temp new flyer)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 04-21-2009 at 07:01 PM.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 04:18 PM   #2
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT
SWEET! i cant wait to hand these out! w00t!
-Pete
Old 12-24-2004, 08:39 AM   #3
the mike
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #19

My Ride:
1991 Toyota Previa!!!

Send a message via AIM to the mike Send a message via Yahoo to the mike
I am going to get Ash to print them out on card stock like the ClubWRX.net ones I had her print out. Should be cool.
I am putting them on every car(except Honda's ) j/k

mike
Old 12-28-2004, 01:23 PM   #4
photog72
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #24

My Ride:
2006 WRX Wagon (PA), 2006 S2000 (TX)

Need to put in a Subaru instead of one of the other cars, then I'll be happy to pass out... err... pass some out.
photog72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 02:12 PM   #5
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

there is a subaru in there. i'm confused....? and on that topic, we need to encourage some non-subaru guys to join the club too.... i want this to be a nice even mix of ALL cars stretching all over the tri-state area.
bryan

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 12-28-2004, 02:28 PM   #6
photog72
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #24

My Ride:

Where's the subaru in that "flyer?" I see a BMW, Mustank, and debadged EVO.
Old 12-28-2004, 02:48 PM   #7
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

ha... ha..................ha. the picture is big enough that it goes off the right side of your browser. try scrolling over to the right to see the rest of the flyer. or you could just save it to your computer and when you open it to print it will probably show the entire thing resized on your screen for convenient viewing .
bryan

|

Quote:

|
Old 12-28-2004, 03:15 PM   #8
photog72
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #24

My Ride:

My bad. I don't ever scroll to the right, except to read entire messages. The one on the flyer I could make out w/out scrolling.
Old 12-29-2004, 02:56 PM   #9
TehWagon
The Calendar Master

Member #34

My Ride:
2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon MBP

Send a message via AIM to TehWagon
Done and Done.
Mike is teh coolest.
-Ash
TehWagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 03:14 PM   #10
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

oh no! Ash is on the boards! i gota go find those post and delete them....::runs and hides::
-Pete
Old 12-29-2004, 06:29 PM   #11
the mike
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #19

My Ride:
1991 Toyota Previa!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarWidow
Done and Done.
Mike is teh coolest.
-Ash
Thank you honey. If you guys need them, let me know. Mine will be on cardstock.

mike
Old 01-02-2005, 12:22 AM   #12
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

hey guys,
i've had a few people talk to me about how they want more members so badly and they want more traffic in the forum and this and that... so then i ask them if they have made the effort to invite new members by printing the invites and handing them out when they have a chance. unfortunately, the response to that question is a non-response almost all of the time. the more members that make the effort to invite others to the board, the more members will join. your help will help the board grow exponentially. i dont know what else to say... just realize that all of you together can do a lot more than i can do by myself.
so... print out some flyers and leave them in your car. if you see a nice car around, take a minute and invite them... its pretty simple.
thanks for your time... give me some response to let me know some of you are helping with this.
bryan

|

Quote:

|
Old 01-09-2005, 02:19 PM   #13
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

just bumping and reminding people that this is the BEST way to help the site to grow... so take a few minutes and help out. thanks,
bryan

|

Quote:

|
Old 01-10-2005, 03:09 PM   #14
Vypurr
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #58

My Ride:
06' SGM STi / 05' ZX-6R

Send a message via AIM to Vypurr
Well, this morning, I probably put about 20 of these on different cars. I can't believe how many cars were at Penn State (Abington) this morning! I am gonna need to print out another 20-30 tonight! lol
Gentleman do what ever it takes to empty our coffers lapdances, champagne dances, shower dances. Oh the things you can buy for a handfull of bills. It makes me excited. It gives me the chills. Thell be filcher rubs, breeders, hambones and tweeners, zobos and debos and blorps that go eenah. for a one dollar bill you can pull down their zippers.
I am the snorlax, I speak for the strippers!
Vypurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 03:11 PM   #15
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

i hope there werent any ricey ass hyundai's in this bunch, lol
Old 02-12-2005, 09:36 PM   #16
nysofmind
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #52

Send a message via AIM to nysofmind
i spend most of my days in the hellish western ny for college but i'll be sure to carry them around in the glovebox when i get home for the summer
Old 02-15-2005, 04:24 PM   #17
rsxchic05
Tri-State Addict

Member #171

Send a message via AIM to rsxchic05
there's no honda on them! POO ON YOU! :thumbdow:
rsxchic05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 04:59 PM   #18
the mike
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #19

My Ride:
1991 Toyota Previa!!!

All 3 of our Honda members are pissed about that.
Seriously though, when the flyers were designed we had a goal of a place where all makes could come and chat, but it turns out that only a few select brands are really well represented right now. Maybe as the demographic switches a little, a new flyer can be made.
There are a few cars on there that aren't represented on the club at all yet, too. But like I said...we have to see how the membership numbers play out...

mike
Old 03-04-2005, 12:07 PM   #19
1988 Olds
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #201

My Ride:
2012 Chevy Cruze

Send a message via AIM to 1988 Olds
Where are the Oldsmobiles? If you guys had some extra cards we could have. Me and SilverTurbo would defiantly hand them out. Were around L-town pretty much every night. We'd probably even make people pull over to give them a card. I agree the only way the site will grow is from the members. That's one of the main reasons I think lincense plates or stickers would help. That's how I found my first racing site ltownracing.com when a black mustang was parked at a gas station. Any other way we can help let us know.

Dynoed at 237hp and 292lbs at the rear wheels.
Hmm ran 13.52 @ 103.42 11/10/06
1994 Hunter Green Acura Integra DB7, Stock
1988 Olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 12:35 PM   #20
97TSi
Tri-State Addict

Member #150

Send a message via AIM to 97TSi
I'm sorry. I can't hand these out w/out a DSM on the card.

Well, ok, I guess I can
FactoryRemoved.com
97TSi is offline   Reply With Quote