TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 11-05-2008, 06:52 PM   #1
ndubz
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6107

Send a message via AIM to ndubz
Bush's legacy...Great President? or THE GREATEST President?

The question is in the title people. LOL what do y'all have to say?
ndubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:56 PM   #2
omgjacki
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5869

My Ride:
2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom

Send a message via AIM to omgjacki Send a message via Yahoo to omgjacki
Sarcasm... right?
Old 11-05-2008, 06:58 PM   #3
ThatTealHatch
Tri-State Addict

Member #7110

Send a message via AIM to ThatTealHatch
diaf.
ThatTealHatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:00 PM   #4
CarbonIS
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #301

Send a message via AIM to CarbonIS
i'm hoping and assuming sarcasm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
I hear ya, but as the saying goes,"You can live in your car, but you can't [dyno] your house."
Quote:
Women suck balls on occasion, right?
I never had a woman suck on my back...so...
CarbonIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:02 PM   #5
evogsrviii
Tri-State Addict

Member #7186

My Ride:
05 TB Evo VIII GSR

Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
X2. I don't think he was the greatest president, but I think he is better then Obama.
Its funny how people already think they know what he will do in the next 4 years like it already happened.
evogsrviii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:04 PM   #6
Chris215
Tri-State Addict

Member #5115

My Ride:
08 WRX

Send a message via AIM to Chris215
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
X2. I don't think he was the greatest president, but I think he is better then Obama.
lol how is he better when obama haven't even done anything yet and when he does it will probably be more than bush ever did.
Chris215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:05 PM   #7
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

I honestly don't even know what to say.

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:06 PM   #8
omgjacki
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5869

My Ride:
2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom

Send a message via AIM to omgjacki Send a message via Yahoo to omgjacki
Quote:
Originally Posted by evogsrviii View Post
Its funny how people already think they know what he will do in the next 4 years like it already happened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris215 View Post
lol how is he better when obama haven't even done anything yet and when he does it will probably be more than bush ever did.
I was thinking the same things.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:10 PM   #9
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT
when kids are reading history books about today, our time. Bush will go in as the hero that got our foot into the middle east and helped end terrorism.

(this is something i heard from someone, not a thought of mine....but i do see how it makes sense)
Old 11-05-2008, 07:10 PM   #10
dnasty2g
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #3872

My Ride:
67 Cougar 09 GT/CS

What have you heard about Obama exactly??

Quote:
Also id probly have a katana as well just in case of close combat with armed bandits.
dnasty2g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:11 PM   #11
Chris215
Tri-State Addict

Member #5115

My Ride:
08 WRX

Send a message via AIM to Chris215
terrorism ended?
Chris215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:14 PM   #12
evogsrviii
Tri-State Addict

Member #7186

My Ride:
05 TB Evo VIII GSR

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh DIRT View Post
when kids are reading history books about today, our time. Bush will go in as the hero that got our foot into the middle east and helped end terrorism.

(this is something i heard from someone, not a thought of mine....but i do see how it makes sense)
or the idiot who was president when we had the greatest single attack on our soil of all time and decided to invade Iraq because "WMD" were thought to be there and werent instead of targeting al queda
evogsrviii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:16 PM   #13
Eclipse GSX 61
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7996

My Ride:
14' Mercedes C300

Send a message via AIM to Eclipse GSX 61
The biggest **** up this country has ever seen.

02 RSX
Eclipse GSX 61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:19 PM   #14
PUREKDM
Tri-State Addict

Member #3459

My Ride:
2006 Infiniti FX35 AWD

Send a message via AIM to PUREKDM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh DIRT View Post

i agree. obviously no one knows whats going to happen, the earth could just blow up tomorrow. but i do know that terrorism has no place in todays world or in the years to come and if not now, would be a war fought in the future.
PUREKDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:29 PM   #15
bastid
Tri-State Addict

Member #1732

My Ride:
2008 BMW M3

I don't think he was necessarily the worst President in history. However, I think he was the worst from a visibility perspective. Lyndon Johnson was a ripe prick, Carter didn't do anything but set us back, and numerous others did ridiculous things that Americans didn't see because they didn't have the same media coverage that we have today.
bastid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:41 PM   #16
ndubz
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6107

Send a message via AIM to ndubz
Okay guys. I took the question from Stephen Colbert. Sarcasm: YES. LOL. He is probly the worst and most corrupt pres we have EVER had in our country's history. And as far as him "ending" terrorism. HA. It IS impossible to end. and that is a hypocritical statement coming from the govt of a country that gained its own sovereignty through the use of terrorist tactics. (at the time anything but putting on uniforms and marching in big lines while shooting at eachother would have been considered terrorism) And the whole 6 degrees of separation thing comes into effect here. Because every person we kill over there has family and friends who will become terrorist upon the person's death. so if we want to end terrorism, We just need to kill everyone on the planet. (And dont forget those f*cking scientists down in antarctica the need to go too or terrorism will survive LOL) Also, our govt is just as guilty of terrorism as Al Queda or the IRA or any of them, we are just the ones in power right now, so the "terrorists" are the one who oppose us. We have all the scariest sh*it. F*ck car bombs, we have stealth aircraft that can deliver nuclear weapons anywhere in the world without any warning, not to mention all our precision cruise missles, and predator UMAV's. Examples of this? i remember a few years ago in Iraq we "accidentally" hit a hospital with a cruise missile. the targeting systems on those missiles are among the most advanced systems we have, so a miss is HIGHLY unlikely. In basically every war ever fought both sides have engaged in guerrilla warfare or "terrorism" against eachother and eachothers people. It is a fact of war and will never be ended. So all of u who talk about "the terrorists" and how bad and scary they are...just know that if u have payed one dollar of ur taxes, YOU ARE ONE TOO. Welcome to reality people...

Ok lets hear the sh*t storm of heated negative comments u have to say to this. LOL
ndubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:49 PM   #17
PUREKDM
Tri-State Addict

Member #3459

My Ride:
2006 Infiniti FX35 AWD

Send a message via AIM to PUREKDM
i'm not one for "sh*t storms" but i do know that there hasn't been another 9/11 in the United States since then. i know that there are u.s. troops over there who signed up to be there doing a job. every day i get to go to bed, drive to school/work or do anything without worrying about some guy screaming about allah and then blows up is a good day in my book. there are countries that you literally see guys driving down the street on the back of a pickup with a .50cal mounted on it. i know because i've seen it. they do not have the cruise missiles we do and thats what they live with. i may be right or wrong but again, i don't really get into the whole poo flinging contest.
PUREKDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:08 PM   #18
gpzjack
Tri-State Addict

Member #3422

My Ride:
07 Legacy 06 Mazda5 96 Dakota 78 Firebird 03 Kawasaki

Worst ever

gpzjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:29 PM   #19
R_Rambo
Tri-State Addict

Member #8452

My Ride:
11' WRX Hatch

bush wasn't the best president ill give you that but some of the situations that he faced while in office where not of his wrong doing, some things like the economy where not all his fault not saying that it was completley not his fault but some **** blew up from previous years and it just happened to be when he was in office. honestly i think he did some important things in office but there is alot that outweighs that
R_Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:30 PM   #20
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

I don't think he's the most terrible president this country has ever seen.. but I most certainly don't think he's the best ;)
|
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline   Reply With Quote