TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Regional (Yup, Tri-State is really Five-State) > Delaware
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-18-2014, 05:47 PM   #1
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:
2008 EVO X, 1991 RHD J-Spec S13 (566RWHP)

MishiFest 2014!

Hey everyone! Show season is in full swing and we’d like to invite you to the Mishimoto headquarters in New Castle, Delaware for MishiFest 2014 on July 12th! Space is limited, so register today. All pre-registrants will get a free swag bag full of Mishimoto goodies! We will have dyno testing, a VIP car showcase, limbo contest, food, and fun for everyone (dogs included). You will also get a behind-the-scenes look on how we create the coolest products around. If you’re interested in a career with us, in becoming a MishiModel, or want to be a Team Mishi driver, we will be accepting applications at the event. Come down so we can meet each other in person! Register TODAY!

General Admission:
http://www.mishimoto.com/mishifest-g...admission.html

VIP Form:
http://www.mishimoto.com/mishifest-vip-showcase.html

Dyno Form:
http://www.mishimoto.com/mishifest-d...plication.html

Let us know if you have any questions!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
|
|
]

The Leader in Aftermarket Performance Cooling Technology
Offering Aluminum Radiators, Intercoolers, Silicone Hoses & Cooling Accessories
Mishimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:42 PM   #2
Driftingkoukis14
Noob-Jersey

Member #26709

My Ride:
98 Kouki

Just signed up, cannot wait for the event!

I do have a question though, will it be alright to bring guests? if so how many?
Driftingkoukis14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 06:11 PM   #3
GolNat
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #26054

My Ride:
2013 GTI 6MT Coupe

That's cool dogs can come!

Is picture taking allowed inside your facility?
GolNat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:31 AM   #4
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftingkoukis14 View Post
Just signed up, cannot wait for the event!

I do have a question though, will it be alright to bring guests? if so how many?
Awesome, thanks! Feel free to extend our sign up link to friends and family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolNat View Post
That's cool dogs can come!

Is picture taking allowed inside your facility?
Yes, pets are certainly welcome. We do have some shade on the property as well for them to cool down.

Picture taking is allowed! Shoot us a PM if you are interested in an office tour.

Thanks
|
|
|
|
]

Old 06-24-2014, 11:02 AM   #5
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

Want everyone to see how awesome your (car or truck) is? Sign up for the VIP showcase at MishiFest 2014. Prizes will be awarded for best in class, cleanest vehicle, and much more! Huge show discounts will also be available to all registered vehicles:
http://www.mishimoto.com/mishifest-vip-showcase.html

Invite your friends:

|
|
|
|
]

Last edited by Mishimoto; 06-26-2014 at 11:21 AM.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:22 AM   #6
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

We will be having raffles all day with proceeds benefiting Philabundance.

Bring a canned good and get a raffle ticket for your chance to win one of many exclusive Mishimoto products and prizes! Sign up for MishiFest on July 12th - Space is limited:
|
|
|
|
]

Old 06-30-2014, 11:24 AM   #7
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

Interested in a career with Mishimoto? Meet with our career coordinator in person at MishiFest. Sign up here today to reserve your spot: http://www.mishimoto.com/mishifest-g...admission.html
|
|
|
|
]

Old 07-01-2014, 02:54 PM   #8
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

Get ready to save! Join us a MishiFest 2014 and get exclusive access to show discounts and specials only available to MishiFest attendees! Sign up today so you don’t miss out:
|
|
|
|
]

Old 07-04-2014, 10:27 AM   #9
dreamcar88
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #16063

im there
dreamcar88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:13 AM   #10
The01Cav
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5452

My Ride:
2009 Ford Mustang

Send a message via AIM to The01Cav
I might have to take a ride up and check this out.
The01Cav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 10:38 AM   #11
05suby
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5738

My Ride:
2005 WRX

see you guys there!!
WFCrew #231
Form > Function
Static > Bagged

....GO
R.I.P. Sherwood "No Home"
05suby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:08 AM   #12
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamcar88 View Post
im there

Quote:
Originally Posted by The01Cav View Post
I might have to take a ride up and check this out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05suby View Post
see you guys there!!
Thanks guys! We look forward to seeing everyone at the event this weekend.
|
|
|
|
]

Old 07-08-2014, 10:09 AM   #13
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

Want to be a MishiModel or just want to meet a MishiModel? Current MishiModels will be on-site taking applications for MishiModels at MishiFest! Register today and stop by the MishiModels booth at our event to get all the info: http://www.mishimoto.com/mishifest-g...admission.html

Want to get sponsored by the coolest company in the industry? Good – we want you! From daily drivers, to show cars, to amateur racers and pros – Mishimoto wants to support you! Come meet us at Mishifest and apply for our TeamMishi program: http://www.mishimoto.com/mishifest-g...admission.html

We want your family to meet ours! Bring your friends and family (4 legged included) to MishiFest 2014. Food, music, and fun! Sign up today. Space is limited: http://www.mishimoto.com/mishifest-g...admission.html
|
|
|
|
]

Old 07-09-2014, 10:12 AM   #14
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

MishiFest Rocks! Come out and see Rockstar Garage at MishiFest 2014.

• Free Rockstar drink samples
• See Rockstar Garage’s SEMA show cars
• Participate in RC car races
• Exclusive Rockstar prizes and giveaways!

Register today and join the fun: http://www.mishimoto.com/mishifest-g...admission.html
|
|
|
|
]