TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Welcome > TST Forum Info and Feedback
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-28-2009, 04:13 AM   #1
OutToWinPAHC
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5081

My Ride:
R33 GTS25T, RHD E46, Truck, part R32 GTR

Send a message via AIM to OutToWinPAHC
TST errors, when replying

I keep trying to reply to my build thread, but I keep getting this error. I logged out and then back in, cleared cookies, and no luck.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@tristatetuners.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.6 Server at www.tristatetuners.com Port 80
OutToWinPAHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:06 PM   #2
DC2.2GSR
Tri-State Addict

Member #5220

My Ride:
is completely stock and gets great gas mileage.

I guess it's good that I'm not the only one with this problem. I get the exact same message when trying to post in the Car Parts For Sale section. just for additional clarification, here's my message as well:

__________________________________________________ ____

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@tristatetuners.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.6 Server at www.tristatetuners.com Port 80
Old 07-04-2009, 01:29 AM   #3
DC2.2GSR
Tri-State Addict

Member #5220

My Ride:

ok, so no response. i guess it's not that important, but in case anyone is wondering i figured it out. it was evidently a problem with message length, although it said nothing on the error message about it. i split my message into two parts and i was able to post. might want to at least update the error message so others aren't as confused. mention something about message length maybe.
Old 07-04-2009, 02:35 AM   #4
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
were you posting a new thread or replying?
how long was the message that didnt work and how long was the one that did work?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 02:46 AM   #5
OutToWinPAHC
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5081

My Ride:
R33 GTS25T, RHD E46, Truck, part R32 GTR

Send a message via AIM to OutToWinPAHC
It was about 2 paragraphs. Noting long, 2 image links. The first character was : if that matters
OutToWinPAHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 02:58 AM   #6
DC2.2GSR
Tri-State Addict

Member #5220

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
were you posting a new thread or replying?
how long was the message that didnt work and how long was the one that did work?
sorry, should have been more specific. in my case, i was having trouble creating a thread not simply replying. the post that did not work was every character in post #1 and #2 here.. what worked is the way it's posted there now, split in two.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:29 AM   #7
Vypurr
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #58

My Ride:
06' SGM STi / 05' ZX-6R

Send a message via AIM to Vypurr
^ I can honestly say that this has me stumped! I went to your post and tried to post an identical article, and I did get the error.

But if I remove the work "from" in the line "**All Interior Parts are from a GSR with Black Leather Interior**", it works perfectly. No other word makes it do that!
Gentleman do what ever it takes to empty our coffers lapdances, champagne dances, shower dances. Oh the things you can buy for a handfull of bills. It makes me excited. It gives me the chills. Thell be filcher rubs, breeders, hambones and tweeners, zobos and debos and blorps that go eenah. for a one dollar bill you can pull down their zippers.
I am the snorlax, I speak for the strippers!
Vypurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:49 PM   #8
DC2.2GSR
Tri-State Addict

Member #5220

My Ride:

that's really strange. i haven't had a single other problem with replying to or creating any other thread. it's just been my FS thread. hmm. i dunno. let me know if you figure anything out, i'm really curious now. lol
Old 07-07-2009, 11:51 PM   #9
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Its related to the new for sale forms... they're always problematic. I need to talk to Will more about this... Will if you see this please get in touch, I've been trying to reach you.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote