TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Welcome > TST Forum Info and Feedback
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-10-2010, 12:08 AM   #1
Maxxdsix
Tri-State Addict

Member #14903

My Ride:
Drives on the wrong side ;) Bye RSX w/pink wheels....RIP-2003 Mazda 6S

2011 Calendar?

Some of the other forums I'm on have calendars with user submitted pictures, I think itd be pretty awesome to have a TST calendar. It would be pretty simple. Make 12 different threads, one for each month, users can only submit one pic per month or they will be disqualified, and once the submition period is up everyone votes in each thread on the pics that have been posted up and the winner gets the spot. The Mazda 6 forum I'm on charges 20$ each IIRC and it came out pretty freaking awesome last year.

If anyone thinks this is a good idea let me know, I will help organize it and everything if you want.

The picture MUST be high resolution. How can you tell? One simple thing is to right click the photo file on your computer and see the file size. If the file is 1,000kb(1mb) or higher, you are good to go. Any pictures smaller than that will not be used. We don’t want a calendar with fuzzy and pixilated photos, do we? So if your photo doesn’t fit the criteria, please don’t submit it for voting.

I know we have some crazy good photogos on here, and I also know we have some pretty sick rides on here, put 2 and 2 together...bang calendar full of win and bragging rights for an entire year I guess...?
i love how all you guys actually care about the opinion of a girl when it comes to your car. if the bitch is complaining about it, rev it up and shift hard, throw her back in her seat. if she persists, just drive faster till shes scared. she'll respect it once shes afraid of it
Quote:
Driving a nice honda around is like parading a hot chick in a prison yard.
Maxxdsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:06 AM   #2
Maxxdsix
Tri-State Addict

Member #14903

My Ride:
Drives on the wrong side ;) Bye RSX w/pink wheels....RIP-2003 Mazda 6S

Come to think of it I should have put this in the tst store section. Mod please move
i love how all you guys actually care about the opinion of a girl when it comes to your car. if the bitch is complaining about it, rev it up and shift hard, throw her back in her seat. if she persists, just drive faster till shes scared. she'll respect it once shes afraid of it
Quote:
Driving a nice honda around is like parading a hot chick in a prison yard.
Maxxdsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:11 AM   #3
99SL2_Modder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #264

My Ride:
2009 Saturn Aura XR6

This project has failed multiple times.
I highly encourage you to be pedophiles in the privacy of your own home, and to cross your fingers you never have your house raided by the FBI who will put you in jail for 30 years where you will be treated like one of the preteen little girls who you used to adore so much.
99SL2_Modder is offline   Reply With Quote