TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Welcome > TST Forum Info and Feedback
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-14-2009, 03:34 AM   #41
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
The only one acting like a child right now is you being pissy and trying to talk down to people on the internet, give me a break. Sorry that we don't want people who dont contribute anything to the forum just hanging around to exploit the FS section. If you don't like it go ahead and Alt-F5 yourself away.
Now, if you don't have anything on topic to post here I would recommend that you don't post in this thread again. If you have any other genuine issues you are always free to contact myself or another moderator and we'll be happy to help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 01-14-2009 at 03:37 AM.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 06:33 AM   #42
Vsix
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #776

Now staying on "TOPIC" of course.... How many points do you get for speaking your mind on a public forum ?
Vsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 01:02 AM   #43
kcnizm0
Tri-State Addict

Member #8741

My Ride:
13 Subaru wrx, 10 Infiniti G37x

Dodging Swear Filter / Inappropriate Language – 3 points.... does dodgin swear filter mean abbreviating a curse word? i just got 3 points for abbreviating one from a 5 month old post lol? if so i wont do it again... but really?

Last edited by kcnizm0; 09-05-2009 at 01:04 AM.
kcnizm0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 01:05 AM
Nick Merrone
This message has been deleted by TROLL.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:35 AM   #44
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

If you have questions regarding the rules or infractions in general, please post them here. If you want to comment about a specific infraction you received, particularly if you're not asking a genuine question, then that would not be appropriate here.

Dodging the swear filter is when you intentionally misspell a censored word, and it is not allowed on the forum. We do this to keep the forum work and family safe, and try to uphold a reasonable amount of tastefulness to teh site. Its not difficult to express yourself without cursing, but if the mood strikes then just type it out and let the censor do its job, please do not dodge it.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 09-05-2009, 01:37 AM
Got Insulin?
This message has been deleted by Got Insulin?. Reason: TROLL already addressed the issues.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:44 PM   #45
2010verabr
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #14579

My Ride:
2001 dodge neon es

are there ways to lose points? similar to the drivers license or is it cumulative forever
2010verabr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:50 PM   #46
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

It explains in the first post:

"The infraction points are set up to expire after 3 months from the date the infraction is given, so they will not be permanently attached to the user’s record. This means that if a user only has a problem every once in a while, he will most likely not be severely penalized, but if they do have continuous problems the points will add up and they will be penalized."

If you have any other questions just let me know, thanks.

|

Quote:

|