TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 09-21-2009, 06:41 PM   #41
slammedteggy
Noob-Jersey

Member #14660

My Ride:
1991 Acura integra

no those are the guys that come in and act all tuff **** and rev the piss out there motors when they come and try and impress us there is a stable 30 people there all the time im just saying bro the more people that actually start coming the better it will be not one guy can do it bro thats all im saying in order to have a good meet you need more people you cant just drive there and be like this is beat once people start seeing more people there the more will come idk man just try it out and come out there have some off your guys come out
slammedteggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:43 PM   #42
probevette
Tri-State Addict

Member #5313

My Ride:
Slow Audi's

well hopefully as long as nothing comes up i'll see you guys out there
probevette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:10 PM   #43
delphinE30
Tri-State Addict

Member #14644

My Ride:
1987 BMW 325is

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedteggy View Post
no those are the guys that come in and act all tuff **** and rev the piss out there motors when they come and try and impress us there is a stable 30 people there all the time im just saying bro the more people that actually start coming the better it will be not one guy can do it bro thats all im saying in order to have a good meet you need more people you cant just drive there and be like this is beat once people start seeing more people there the more will come idk man just try it out and come out there have some off your guys come out
dude im one of the first to know aobut meets there. ryan lives about...........30 seconds from me haha he runs the club. so i help him set up meets. y do you think i started this post. he was telling me about last week saying people were askin where i was witch tends to happen haha but im usually down but i never make it cuz i work night shift i start at 1230 sunday morning

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
delphinE30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:33 PM   #44
Pig STi
Tri-State Addict

Member #7003

My Ride:
2006 Subaru STi & 1973 VW Beetle, 2002 VW Jetta

Send a message via AIM to Pig STi
I can't make it this Saturday. Family from MD is coming in. The Saturday after i'll be there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Pig STi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:28 PM   #45
Pig STi
Tri-State Addict

Member #7003

My Ride:

Josh, I know Giant on Easton Avenue in Bethlehem has a MASSIVE lot. Ryan and you should see if we can get permission there. DQ wouldn;t care if we were parking close because they would get business from us being so close.

Old 09-22-2009, 11:12 PM   #46
delphinE30
Tri-State Addict

Member #14644

My Ride:
1987 BMW 325is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig STi View Post
Josh, I know Giant on Easton Avenue in Bethlehem has a MASSIVE lot. Ryan and you should see if we can get permission there. DQ wouldn;t care if we were parking close because they would get business from us being so close.
where is easton ave? they are putting in a lot of new buildings right a long 248.
oooooo the place you are talking about is that like right nest to nazareth speedway?? thats a huge lot and i thought about meeting there. there is always cops in there but if no body mines that would be awesome!!!

Old 09-24-2009, 03:16 PM   #47
Pig STi
Tri-State Addict

Member #7003

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by delphinE30 View Post
where is easton ave? they are putting in a lot of new buildings right a long 248.
oooooo the place you are talking about is that like right nest to nazareth speedway?? thats a huge lot and i thought about meeting there. there is always cops in there but if no body mines that would be awesome!!!
No i didn't mean that but now that you say that, maybe autozone would let us park there and we can like morph into giants lot if a ton of cars show up.

The giant i meant is by ummmmmm, william penn hw, or like the keystone pub, or superpetz....i could keep going if need be haha

Old 09-24-2009, 05:57 PM   #48
delphinE30
Tri-State Addict

Member #14644

My Ride:
1987 BMW 325is

i doubt it but if i get out to sonic saturday night you can show me. idk know the area i just work there lol
theres sooo many possible meetings spots but the permission part is the hardest part.

Old 09-24-2009, 09:32 PM   #49
Hondakid2000
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #14736

My Ride:
2000 Honda Civic EX

I just read this thread today because josh said he posted it on here. My name is Ryan and i just wanted to straighten out things. The meets are Sat night at Sonic/Firestone on 248 (off 33). I send out texts to everyone and messages on myspace to tell people when the meets are. If you would like to be added to the texting list - send me a text with your name and car. I will send you texts whenever i know about meets, cruises, or shows. my number is 610-659-7411. We have been running them for alittle over 3 months now and they have always been getting better! The meets also depend on the weather. Depending on the night and date, we get from 40-60 cars all through the night . Acouple of weeks ago, we had 90+ cars and elite streetz attended. I have gotten permission from Paul (Sonic) to use the Firestone parking lot and the CiCi's parking lot if need be. The parking lot can hold 210 cars. yes, i said 210 lol If I see that we are getting to those kind of numbers, I can use the feild in front of sonic but i have to get permisson. Cops can not kick you out at all as long as we are on good behavior! NO WRECKLESS DRIVING, BURNOUTS, DRUGS, OR ALCOHOL!!!!! If any are broke, i will ask you to leave. This meet is to get guys from the tri-state area to hang out, meet new people, and get into some of the clubs around the area. I want to keep this spot and not have it end up like sheetz. You guys probably remember when sheetz was the place where everyone chilled and that was the place to be during the weekends! It was'nt til the street racing, burnouts, and the stupid driving came in and ruined everything. Hey, race here and there but not at gas stations. Now i go up there and you only get 15 mins then you get kicked out . I started the meets for you guys because all the meets that i know of got shut down. all im asking is not to make this thread on how can you make fun and put the meets down. Make this thread on giving me ideas on how to make them better. Also if you can let me know about anymore meets during the week or on sunday, i can get guys to go. Im always looking for something to do during the week. We are having a meet this sat 26 at 8. Everyone on TST is welcome, just ask around at the meets for me and i would like to meet you in person.

If you have any questions, call/text me
or if you still have a myspace, send me a message
Hondakid2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:21 AM   #50
delphinE30
Tri-State Addict

Member #14644

My Ride:
1987 BMW 325is

tonight at 8 after automotions car show at beckys.

Old 09-26-2009, 04:30 PM   #51
Pig STi
Tri-State Addict

Member #7003

My Ride:

they want a lot of rain all night

Elite Streetz were the guys who took a few pics up the Bug right? I looked on their site but couldn't find it. I guess the next issue maybe...

Last edited by Pig STi; 09-26-2009 at 04:46 PM.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:40 PM   #52
delphinE30
Tri-State Addict

Member #14644

My Ride:
1987 BMW 325is

yea feelin sick tonight and im still fuel cutting so idk but i still drove the car in the rain first time in a few months
o hey we should start bringing bikes along to these meets. a lot of guys i knew at sheetz but they all sold there sh*t. or sadly died. (cousin)
but i had a buddy call me today and he asked if i could get some people to ride with tonight.......just a thought. plus bikes look sick at meets lol

Old 09-27-2009, 09:40 PM   #53
dc2kid

Member #14753

My Ride:
96 honda integra

yo slammed teggy waz sup i just join 2day iam the dude wit the white teggy and red rims
dc2kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:48 PM   #54
Pig STi
Tri-State Addict

Member #7003

My Ride:

I'll be there this saturday coming up. I'm hitting the rt33/248 Sams Club Halloween Cruise Night 1st then i'll head over.

Old 09-27-2009, 09:51 PM   #55
tomustang
Tri-State Addict

Member #1302

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc2kid View Post
yo slammed teggy waz sup i just join 2day iam the dude wit the white teggy and red rims
Seriously...?
tomustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 10:05 PM   #56
dc2kid

Member #14753

My Ride:
96 honda integra

tomustang i waz not talkin 2 u
Old 09-27-2009, 10:08 PM   #57
tomustang
Tri-State Addict

Member #1302

Quote:
tomustang i waz not talkin 2 u
I noticed, but this thread is about people for the sonic meets, so I can't help but comment. A little forum grammar etiquette would be nice.
tomustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 10:14 PM   #58
dc2kid

Member #14753

My Ride:
96 honda integra

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomustang View Post
I noticed, but this thread is about people for the sonic meets, so I can't help but comment. A little forum grammar etiquette would be nice.
iam not even gonn fight with you over the net but just stay out of this i waz at this meet and iam not even talkin to you
Old 09-27-2009, 10:38 PM   #59
97slocav
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #11880

My Ride:
01 blazer xtreme

Quote:
i am not even going to fight with you over the net so just stay out of this, i was at this meet and i am not even talking to you
fixed it for you

please learn how to spell. that **** gives me a ****ing headache

Last edited by 97slocav; 09-27-2009 at 10:48 PM.
97slocav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 10:40 PM   #60
delphinE30
Tri-State Addict

Member #14644

My Ride:
1987 BMW 325is

yea, and this thread has a low BS tolerance