TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Tech > Domestic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 05-10-2005, 01:11 AM   #41
BlackBulletTSi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #224

My Ride:
99 Eclipse GSX

Send a message via AIM to BlackBulletTSi
Using the numbers that SilverBullet posted you could put the LSD in the RL to put its price at 18 after warranty, still compared to the 22K for the cobalt. Thing is you won't see the cobalt drop in price I bet for atleast 6-7 months. Also I need to find the picture someone made up but the car looks to much like a civic. I perfer the look of my redline over the cobalt any day. I'll be getting the LSD installed just a little down the road as I don't have that money right now. These saturns will be pushing REAL serious power soon, I hope to be one of them just depends on money situation. Maybe g/f will help out on the official redline forums theres talks about once the smaller pulley kit from PSI-FI is on plus a few other little parts we'll be at 300-330 depending on conditions. Also I'm PROUD to drive a rubber maid rocket!! It's hottness. Also in my opinion I don't think you'll ever be able to beat the face of a ricer when they just get beat by someone in a saturn, a chevy they will probably understand but a saturn, NOTHING beats that face. It's one of those starts out with a big smile then when they see the license plate there face just turns into a blank expression then a slow WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT TEH F JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!?! then I do some of these and laugh. Not saying I can beat you guys here cause your all dropping serious numbers with your mods but around my area there is A TON of ricers I play with all day

New DJ community being built,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
COMING SOON!!
BlackBulletTSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 10:20 AM   #42
DropTopChevy
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #242

My Ride:
2002 2.8 30V V6

Send a message via AIM to DropTopChevy
Ah the saturn one of the only cars you can practice your batting swing on a get away with it and your sister not having a clue you just beat the crap out of her car with a wooden bat.

Silly 2002 Saturn L200 $17 and change
Wooden baseball bat $45
Second biggest grin to ever appear on Nick Miller's face PRICELESS

Miller
Old 06-02-2005, 01:23 AM   #43
piratius
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #265

Send a message via AIM to piratius
Has anyone seen the "sport compact build guide" that GM put out, complete with part numbers on how to build a 1000hp ECOTEC engine?

I've got it on my HD. 160page PDF document...more of a rough outline, but would be fun to try

Anyone else seen this?

According to the guide, if done properly, they'll warrant an at-home supercharger installation (done with GM parts & whatnot).

~Brad
Old 06-04-2005, 01:09 AM   #44
BlackBulletTSi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #224

My Ride:
99 Eclipse GSX

Send a message via AIM to BlackBulletTSi
yes the site is www.gmtuners.com I've read the guide already I've been debating on how much HP i want seeing as THIS IS MY DAILY AND ONLY DRIVER! LoL I'll most likely twin charge it like the base kit that psi-fi puts out and thats about it I won't be going crazy, I'll be doing some visual stuff to as I'm more of a looks kinda guy but still with keepin it decently fast.

New DJ community being built,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
COMING SOON!!
BlackBulletTSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 05:47 PM   #45
87camaroPA
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #314

Send a message via AIM to 87camaroPA
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratius
Has anyone seen the "sport compact build guide" that GM put out, complete with part numbers on how to build a 1000hp ECOTEC engine?

I've got it on my HD. 160page PDF document...more of a rough outline, but would be fun to try

Anyone else seen this?

According to the guide, if done properly, they'll warrant an at-home supercharger installation (done with GM parts & whatnot).

~Brad
Yeah i picked it up at SEMA.
87camaroPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 10:59 AM   #46
R33P3R007
Tri-State Addict

Member #1069

My Ride:
Cobalt SS

Anyone else on here Have A SS/SC. Mine is stock but I love it

2005 Cobalt SS/SC
FOR SALE!!!

Quote:
car looked good, and sounded like this....brrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn brrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaannnn
R33P3R007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 01:47 PM   #47
RayArroyo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #205

My Ride:
GTR/RSTI/MDX Sport

Send a message via AIM to RayArroyo
my wife owns a yellow one
RayArroyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 08:13 AM   #48
R33P3R007
Tri-State Addict

Member #1069

My Ride:
Cobalt SS

I know, we met a while back. from cobaltss.net. I stopped by your shop in the black ss at like 1030 at night

2005 Cobalt SS/SC
FOR SALE!!!

Quote:
car looked good, and sounded like this....brrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn brrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaannnn
R33P3R007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 12:05 PM   #49
RayArroyo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #205

My Ride:
GTR/RSTI/MDX Sport

Send a message via AIM to RayArroyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by R33P3R007
I know, we met a while back. from cobaltss.net. I stopped by your shop in the black ss at like 1030 at night

you should stop by again,
RayArroyo is offline   Reply With Quote