TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-23-2010, 03:37 AM   #161
redtoprps13
Tri-State Addict

Member #7485

My Ride:
1998 integra ls/1993 eg hatch

Send a message via AIM to redtoprps13
Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboy18974 View Post
too bad the car in my avatar is the car i had like 5 cars ago. lol
i know you said this how many posts ago? still doesn't change the fact that i liked the car in your avatar and you probably still drive a civic. but good to see you're on top of things

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by redtoprps13; 05-23-2010 at 03:43 AM.
redtoprps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 03:46 AM   #162
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

Send a message via AIM to jspek
once again i ask a simple question. why do people get so ass hurt over what other people do with their cars? man this makes me wanna go make a video of me smashing my s13 with a sledge hammer then setting it on fire. just so i can piss a bunch of people off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

jspek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 10:13 AM   #163
Teku18
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4895

My Ride:
2014 WRB BRZ, 1992 SVX

Send a message via AIM to Teku18
How the **** is this not locked.
Quote:
yes this is ok with me, obviously but when someone is paying and i plasma their fender open and then duct tape it shut they might get upset while i am laughing.
Teku18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:10 AM   #164
redtoprps13
Tri-State Addict

Member #7485

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspek View Post
once again i ask a simple question. why do people get so ass hurt over what other people do with their cars? man this makes me wanna go make a video of me smashing my s13 with a sledge hammer then setting it on fire. just so i can piss a bunch of people off.
1. i know

2. we did that to my boys s13 last summer(but we used sledgehammer, shotgun, and axe)

3. can you part some of it out to me before you do that?

Old 05-23-2010, 11:23 AM   #165
sundaybikes
Tri-State Addict

Member #8522

My Ride:
is red

Quote:
Because some people try too hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekuDrifter18 View Post
How the **** is this not locked.
Because it's entertaining.
sundaybikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 03:21 AM   #166
cutty1986
Tri-State Training Wheels
Banned

Member #14715

My Ride:
1993 cx hatch

lock this ****. lol
cutty1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 11:51 PM   #167
SovXietday
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3403

My Ride:
Civic - CBR - Civic

Send a message via AIM to SovXietday
I roll Rota's. I have more money in my car than I'd like to admit. I have the $$$ in my bank account right now to go buy the rarest of rare wheels to put on it too.

But I'm not, because I like my $500 Rota's that I bought 4 years ago.

Deal with it.

Quote:
Relax, bud. When the dude with a drag Honda and a boosted daily that has had fast Honda's for years AND fabs his own parts tells the new kids on the block that they're doing it wrong, it's time to step back and learn something.
SovXietday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 11:53 PM   #168
tooslow1
Tri-State Addict

Member #6964

My Ride:
1998 Eclipse GSX

Send a message via AIM to tooslow1
you people have nothing else better to do than argue about **** on a thread... you sir should go deep-throat a barrel of a gun
Old 05-25-2010, 12:26 AM   #169
215DC5
Tri-State Aficionado
Banned

Member #13789

My Ride:
is now actually lower than stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooslow1 View Post
you people have nothing else better to do than argue about **** on a thread... you sir should go deep-throat a barrel of a gun
hahahah nick would make a dick refrence
215DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:32 AM   #170
94 lude

Member #3719

My Ride:
95 m3, 96 jetta, 89 240 driftslut

why do honda kids talk about legit wheels. when there car cost less than the wheels on it. stupid if you ask me. makes it look dumb. by an expensive car then worry about the wheels
94 lude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:35 AM   #171
DumpdBassetHound
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #10453

My Ride:
has no roof

whatttttttt do you meannnn
DumpdBassetHound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:44 AM   #172
SovXietday
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3403

My Ride:
Civic - CBR - Civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94 lude View Post
why do honda kids talk about legit wheels. when there car cost less than the wheels on it. stupid if you ask me. makes it look dumb. by an expensive car then worry about the wheels
Two things.

1) That's just ironically funny coming from a poster behind the username 94 lude.

2) My Rota's were more expensive than my Honda. Guess that makes me stupid too.

Quote:
Relax, bud. When the dude with a drag Honda and a boosted daily that has had fast Honda's for years AND fabs his own parts tells the new kids on the block that they're doing it wrong, it's time to step back and learn something.
Old 05-25-2010, 11:59 AM   #173
94 lude

Member #3719

My Ride:
95 m3, 96 jetta, 89 240 driftslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by SovXietday View Post
Two things.

1) That's just ironically funny coming from a poster behind the username 94 lude.

2) My Rota's were more expensive than my Honda. Guess that makes me stupid too.
94 lude with stock wheels a 00 si with stock wheels and an evo with legit work wheels. and sorry my user name was 94 lude in 2007 i upgraded my ways from ****ty sounding 14 second cars. and how did 500$ rotas cost more than ur honda? thats retarded whatd u buy a salvaged POS??
94 lude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:20 PM   #174
SovXietday
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3403

My Ride:
Civic - CBR - Civic

Dealership my dad works for gave it to me for cheap 2 days after my first car got totalled. They got it from a trade in with a bad SRS system so it wasn't worth anything to them. They made money, I got a new car for cheap. Connections.

However, through all this you still missed the point. Just because the set of wheels cost more than someone payed for the car means... well... absolutely nothing? It just means they forked good money for good wheels.

As for me, I have a turbo that costs as much as real wheels. That's good enough for me.

Quote:
Old 05-25-2010, 01:21 PM   #175
!Funny
Tri-State Addict

Member #7213

My Ride:
1987 Ford Fiesta DERRBO

My whole point is to not support the knock off companies.

I honestly don't care what you do with your car. It doesn't make me butt hurt.

I just shake my head and laugh when I see cars I don't like. Let them continue to mod their car how they want.

Just don't support knock off companies.

And no, to answer the one dude's post from forever ago, I don't steal music. I buy CD's. Not only to support the industry but because I think .wav files sound better than compressed .mp3's.

Buy whatever wheels you want but when the knock off company has no one to steal ideas from, what are the new wheel designs going to look like? Garbage.

!Funny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:26 PM   #176
!Funny
Tri-State Addict

Member #7213

My Ride:
1987 Ford Fiesta DERRBO

Quote:
man this makes me wanna go make a video of me smashing my s13 with a sledge hammer then setting it on fire. just so i can piss a bunch of people off.
That would actually be pretty cool! Maybe not your car because I like your car, but seeing a video of someone else sledge hammering their car would be sweet. haha!

!Funny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:55 PM   #177
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

Send a message via AIM to jspek
nope using my car.

jspek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 02:24 PM   #178
SovXietday
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3403

My Ride:
Civic - CBR - Civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Funny View Post

I just shake my head and laugh when I see cars I don't like. Let them continue to mod their car how they want.

And no, to answer the one dude's post from forever ago, I don't steal music. I buy CD's. Not only to support the industry but because I think .wav files sound better than compressed .mp3's.

Buy whatever wheels you want but when the knock off company has no one to steal ideas from, what are the new wheel designs going to look like? Garbage.
Haha, I don't think Volk is going to stop making wheels any time soon. But asking everyone to drop the coin on those wheels a little absurd. Those wheels are built that way and forged for a reason. Because really they are meant for racing.

In all honesty the guy rolling on Rota's around town isn't doing any harm IMO. Just because they're knockoffs, why would you put a wheel built and designed for racing on a car that just get bounced around town all day? It doesn't make any sense.

IMO, if you're building a car for a racing application and then put cheapo knockoffs on it then well you're a friggen idiot. But for a DD or just around town car. If you don't care to have real wheels, then you have no reason to fork the money for them.

Quote:
Old 05-25-2010, 02:29 PM   #179
redtoprps13
Tri-State Addict

Member #7485

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Funny View Post

seriously?....who cares..everything is a copy off of something....even today music is a copy of an original design. knock off wheels will always be around as long as other wheels still cost one months mortgage. same thing with intake and exhausts. if it suites their purposes and saves them money so be it. especially on a car that BB's for under a thousand dollars.

and why would knock off companies run out of ideas or need new ones? as long as they are cheaper and look about the same visual quality, the average person on a budget is not going spend a grand or more on some wheels.... do you really need track spec forged rims for a car that takes half a minute to get to 60 mph?

Old 05-25-2010, 04:02 PM   #180
DumpdBassetHound
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #10453

My Ride:
has no roof

I <3 tst
DumpdBassetHound is offline   Reply With Quote