TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > Parts and Vendor Reviews
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-09-2009, 10:52 PM   #1
Seven
Tri-State Addict

Member #2078

My Ride:
17 Camaro 1LE || 17 Yamaha FZ10

PSI Motorsports... Great Experience! Great Dyno-tuning

So as some of you may have seen in my member journal (all 2 of you), I got my Corvette tuned at PSI Motorsports on wednesday.

Definitely happy with everything. Came in on friday to make an appt and was able to get in within a week which is awesome considering they have 2 race cars they're prepping.

I was waiting on one last part to come in and it was scheduled to come in the day before the car hit the dyno, Frank (tuner, and shop owner) was nice enough to say it'd ok if I install the part while the car is in the dyno bay and that he'd even do a run without the part installed to get a before/after comparison. Very cool

I got there and Frank did a pull, and then let me use his tools and installed the part I had (a vararam cold air duct and an air bridge), with another member of his team, Gunnar, helping me out if I needed a spare hand.

After the install was done, he did the tune on the dyno. The car had DEFINITE power gains and after the tune was done he let me take it for a ride to make sure everything was fine, the throttle response was AMAZING! No one believes this car is drive-by-wire with how well it responds to throttle input. The car did surge a little when I turned the A/C on so he hopped back in the car and took care of it immediately. Car RUNS PERFECT.... feels much more powerful everywhere in the powerband and drives better than stock.

Overall I'd rate the experience a 10/10... I know that there aren't a ton of LS1/f-body/corvette guys on this forum but I recommend any of em to Frank and PSI Motorsports.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote