TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-22-2013, 04:46 PM   #101
x03_EVOx
Tri-State Addict

Member #22077

My Ride:
2003 Mitsubishi Evo 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by techboy View Post
Yep .... Troll has a link to it on the very first main page. I think it starts at Tilted Kilt or someplace near there on Lehigh Street.

I'm not heading it up like I did last year though ... that was a total disaster and I don't want that headache again.
Thanks man! Will be there!

1995 Mitsu 3000gt VR4 - Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

2003 RR Mitsu EVO 8 - Current....need a better DD!
2005 Mitsu Outlander XLS - The Wifey's ride.....
x03_EVOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:18 PM   #102
shadowfaxss
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #8611

My Ride:
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC 2007 BMW M6

Looking forward to the meet. Posted on M5Board.com

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/usa...ml#post2927193
2007 Cobalt SS/SC G85 Package Mods: Hurst Short Shifter, Projector Lights with 6k HID, Injen CAI, GMPP Stage III, OTTP Front Mount H/E, ZZP Mid Length Header and catless downpipe, ZZP Catback, Ingals Torque Damper, LNF Struts and Pedders Springs, Eibach Rear Sway Bar, EBC Rotors and Redstuff Pads, ZZP Triple Pillar Pod, AEM UEGO Wideband, Aeroforce Interceptor, 50 Shot Dry.
shadowfaxss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:35 PM   #103
shadowfaxss
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #8611

My Ride:
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC 2007 BMW M6

Also posted to cobaltss.net

http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/north...9/#post6975142
2007 Cobalt SS/SC G85 Package Mods: Hurst Short Shifter, Projector Lights with 6k HID, Injen CAI, GMPP Stage III, OTTP Front Mount H/E, ZZP Mid Length Header and catless downpipe, ZZP Catback, Ingals Torque Damper, LNF Struts and Pedders Springs, Eibach Rear Sway Bar, EBC Rotors and Redstuff Pads, ZZP Triple Pillar Pod, AEM UEGO Wideband, Aeroforce Interceptor, 50 Shot Dry.
shadowfaxss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:19 AM   #104
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Thanks for posting it on the other forums you are a part of... lets get as many people as we can to the FB page to RSVP and to make sure they know about this thread on TST also.

The meet is less than a month away, hope everyone is on track to have their cars ready!

We've also gotten a lot of questions about how to get you VIP Reserved Parking spot so let me repost that here:

*Donate by getting VIP Reserved Parking: We have made VIP Reserved Parking at the front of the main lot available to those who make a $25 donation prepaid via Paypal. This will ensure your car is close to all the action. We may have a limited amount of spots for people at the gate, but when they fill up they're gone, so we recommend prepaying for this if you are interested. Those who choose this option will also receive $10 worth of raffle tickets as a bonus.
To reserve your VIP Parking spot today please CLICK HERE to make your donation via Paypal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:16 AM   #105
AWDkid
Tri-State Addict

Member #14636

My Ride:
01 RS *EJ205* BMW E30

Send a message via AIM to AWDkid
Hopefully my wheels will be here by then. They forgot to ship them out and now to the wrong address :/
Old 03-28-2013, 07:57 AM   #106
2g Talon
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #23531

My Ride:
2014 Focus ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDkid View Post
Hopefully my wheels will be here by then. They forgot to ship them out and now to the wrong address :/
Rofl. Fail. That sucks dude

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Old 03-28-2013, 02:40 PM   #107
Eion
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #15011

My Ride:
I couldn't find my vtec, but I has boost!

Looks like my teg would be dyno'd and ready to drive before the meet. Haven't gotten any email updates for volunteering from Rob, if there is any. Requesting off for the day of the meet before anything happens.
Old 03-30-2013, 05:56 PM   #108
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

We are still looking for volunteers if you're interested in helping out that day!

The meet is coming up soon, please also go out and bump the threads you started on other forums, or start a thread on the forums you frequent if there isn't one already.

See everyone there!

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 03-30-2013, 06:13 PM   #109
SteveSolara
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #22618

My Ride:
99' Solara 1mz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
We are still looking for volunteers if you're interested in helping out that day!

The meet is coming up soon, please also go out and bump the threads you started on other forums, or start a thread on the forums you frequent if there isn't one already.

See everyone there!
I'll volunteer. Pm me for whatever it is you need help with. I'll also be taking photos. Lmk guys.

SN|Photography

My FB Photography Page -->
SteveSolara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:10 AM   #110
HaveBlue83
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #13212

My Ride:
'14 Fiesta ST, 93 Summit Coupe

OK I'm reserving 3 VIP spots now.

Guns, Girls & Cars...
HaveBlue83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:08 PM   #111
CntrlSwitch
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #23074

My Ride:
1992 3000GT VR4

Last year there was a cruise to this meet out of Hockessin Delaware. Anyone know if this is going on again, or any other cruises to the meet around SE PA?

Check out my
CntrlSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:55 AM   #112
9434V6
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #25087

My Ride:
1994 Chevy Camaro

Im hosting a meet in King Of Prussia, PA to cruise up to the TST meet. We already have over 200 people coming. Police will be there to help and we even have reserved toll booths. You are welcome to join us CntrlSwitch.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:10 PM   #113
Ts7x
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #16286

My Ride:
1993 MR2, 2003 ZX636R, 2013 500 Abarth

Noob question but it won't be a problem if I want my car and bike to be next to each other when i get v.i.p parking will it?

#Twisties>highway.
Ts7x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:56 PM   #114
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

If both drivers pull in one after another it shouldn't be an issue to also park together as long as you're sticking together!
Otherwise we'd probably be parking the bikes in one area if possible, but for VIP if you want a spot for your bike, you get it.
You will have to have two separate VIP Passes to park in that area, which I'm sure is already pretty obvious.

|

Quote:

|
Old 04-03-2013, 12:50 AM   #115
Ts7x
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #16286

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
If both drivers pull in one after another it shouldn't be an issue to also park together as long as you're sticking together!
Otherwise we'd probably be parking the bikes in one area if possible, but for VIP if you want a spot for your bike, you get it.
You will have to have two separate VIP Passes to park in that area, which I'm sure is already pretty obvious.
Will a print out of the paypal invoice suffice as a v.i.p pass? Think that's what people were doing last year but this is my first time going v.i.p so i'm not sure.

#Twisties>highway.

Last edited by Ts7x; 04-03-2013 at 01:24 AM.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:20 AM   #116
9434V6
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #25087

My Ride:
1994 Chevy Camaro

Thats what I was told to do. Just flash them the receipt and you are good to be set up in the VIP section.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:21 AM   #117
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts7x View Post
Will a print out of the paypal invoice suffice as a v.i.p pass? Think that's what people were doing last year but this is my first time going v.i.p so i'm not sure.
Yes please bring your Paypal receipt with you to the event and have it ready to show at the entrance.
If the name on the Paypal account is the same as the name on your drivers license we can match it up that way, but that won't apply for anyone who purchased multiple VIP spots or used a different Paypal account.

|

Quote:

|
Old 04-03-2013, 02:09 PM   #118
Ts7x
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #16286

My Ride:

Ok. Most likely I'll be on my bike and have a friend in my car holding the receipts.

#Twisties>highway.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:09 PM   #119
ScoobySTi
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #6974

My Ride:
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi; 92 Mustang LX 5.0

Send a message via AIM to ScoobySTi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eion View Post
Looks like my teg would be dyno'd and ready to drive before the meet. Haven't gotten any email updates for volunteering from Rob, if there is any. Requesting off for the day of the meet before anything happens.
You will I'll probably be sending them out weekly as we are within the month.
-The fully primered beast!
ScoobySTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:51 PM   #120
liberta
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #14565

My Ride:
Skittle

Meets coming up fast. Just got a few more finishing touches on the SRT. Looking back, it's changed soo much since last year's meet.

- 04 NSRT4 Stage 2+
Quote:
Liberta you are the SJ meet president. You're supposed to be at every meet. No excuses.
Quote:
someone comes up to you at a meet, you think he's gonna talk about your car but then he's like "this is your car right? i saw your car in traffic one day and some blonde bitch was sucking your dick....*high five*"
liberta is offline   Reply With Quote