TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-20-2013, 12:41 PM   #61
lsx427
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #22849

Did you have any luck finding a dyno?
lsx427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:14 PM   #62
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
I can talk with Adam about parking logistics if its possible to keep a half row available somewhere for bikes, its just difficult because we don't know how many to expect or how many will actually park in that area so I'm not sure if we'll be able to do that.

As for the dyno, we have a lead on something but are still trying to work out all the details. If you have any other suggestions, please let us know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:03 PM   #63
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

Send a message via AIM to jspek
Prob won't make it. I don't have a cool car and don't wanna fix my bike yet.

jspek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:05 PM   #64
SteveSolara
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #22618

My Ride:
99' Solara 1mz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspek View Post
Prob won't make it. I don't have a cool car and don't wanna fix my bike yet.
Could come and support!

My FB Photography Page -->
SteveSolara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:05 AM   #65
liberta
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #14565

My Ride:
Skittle

Made an SJ Caravan for the meet. FB Event Here

- 04 NSRT4 Stage 2+
Quote:
Liberta you are the SJ meet president. You're supposed to be at every meet. No excuses.
Quote:
someone comes up to you at a meet, you think he's gonna talk about your car but then he's like "this is your car right? i saw your car in traffic one day and some blonde bitch was sucking your dick....*high five*"
liberta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:09 AM   #66
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

I just saw that and was coming here to add it to the first post!

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 02-22-2013, 12:26 PM   #67
Shipman
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #20326

My Ride:
06 STi/08 Legacy/10 Forester

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberta View Post
Made an SJ Caravan for the meet. FB Event Here
Ill be a part of this

Quote:
Not as dead as TST apparently.
Shipman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:40 PM   #68
davin
Tri-State Addict

Member #21791

Always giving the rotary guys the short end of the stick. Looks like I'm not going yet again.

davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:50 PM   #69
Brianb351
Tri-State Addict

Member #22177

My Ride:
2007 Subaru STi Limited

Paid fir the VIP. What now?
2007 STi Limited #089/800
Cosworth Internals, Blouch 20G-XT, 441whp/423wtq
2007 Legacy 2.5i limited. (New daily driver)
2003 Outback Sport (totalled by Superstorm Sandy)
Brianb351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:47 PM   #70
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #13773

My Ride:
03 Corvette Z06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianb351 View Post
Now you wait in traffic.
jpalamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:40 PM   #71
Shipman
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #20326

My Ride:

Quote:
What a big shot

Quote:
Old 02-22-2013, 06:44 PM   #72
PunkboySL2
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7050

My Ride:
Saturns> 94' SW2, 94' SC2

Send a message via AIM to PunkboySL2
I'll be there, probably with the wagon since I doubt the other car will be quite ready yet.
96 Saturn SL2m - built, then wrecked [RIP]
PunkboySL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:55 PM   #73
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Quote:
You can print your Paypal receipt and bring it with you the day of the show. Look for event staff directing VIP parking to one side and follow their lead.
If you don't have your paypal receipt with you but the name on your license matches the name on the Paypal account you paid with we can still verify you that way.

|

Quote:

|
Old 02-23-2013, 01:49 AM   #74
Brianb351
Tri-State Addict

Member #22177

My Ride:
2007 Subaru STi Limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
You can print your Paypal receipt and bring it with you the day of the show. Look for event staff directing VIP parking to one side and follow their lead.
If you don't have your paypal receipt with you but the name on your license matches the name on the Paypal account you paid with we can still verify you that way.
Gotcha. Thank you.
2007 STi Limited #089/800
Cosworth Internals, Blouch 20G-XT, 441whp/423wtq
2007 Legacy 2.5i limited. (New daily driver)
2003 Outback Sport (totalled by Superstorm Sandy)
Brianb351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:53 AM   #75
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Please share this event on the forums you frequent using the following easy steps!

To post a thread on a different forum:
1) CLICK HERE to view the complete text to post on other forums
2) Copy ALL text on the page
3) Paste the text into a new thread on your respective forums
4) Add a title to your new thread similar to "The 7th Annual Spring Meet, benefiting Make-A-Wish! April 21, Warminster, PA. 2000+ Cars" and submit your thread.
5) Post a direct link to the thread you posted in this thread to let us know where it is
6) Follow up with your thread(s) to bump them and respond to questions to keep it active and help get as many views as possible
*If necessary to conform to a forum's rules, then please edit the text as you see fit*

|

Quote:

|
Old 02-25-2013, 02:55 PM   #76
8BYAV8
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #16247

My Ride:
2004 Supercharged Saleen

I certainly plan on going. I forget though, did this meet get changed to the rain date last year? I missed something because it ended up being on a Saturday.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:43 PM   #77
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Yes last year was on the rain date which forced the event to a Saturday for the first time. We're back to Sunday this year!

|

Quote:

|
Old 02-27-2013, 12:58 AM   #78
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Everyone please post this on the other forums you frequent, and let us know where it has been posted by adding a link to this thread!

|

Quote:

|
Old 02-27-2013, 02:14 AM   #79
Shipman
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #20326

My Ride:

My buddies automotive and photography forum

Quote:

Last edited by Shipman; 02-27-2013 at 02:17 AM.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:49 AM   #80
2g Talon
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #23531

My Ride:
2014 Focus ST

I posted it on dsmtuners.com but cant post the link yet as im on my phone.will do so when I get in

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2