TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Home Page News > TST Media Coverage
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-24-2012, 09:37 AM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
TST's Coverage of The 6th Annual TriStateTuners Spring Meet, benefiting Make-A-Wish!

The 6th Annual TriStateTuners Spring Meet, benefiting Make-A-Wish
May 12th, 2012

Photos by Fabian Purini and Bryan Troll
Words by Bryan Troll

The 6th Annual TriStateTuners Spring Meet, benefiting Make-A-Wish, was a huge success despite being held at an all new location at Warminster Community Park, and having to be held on the rain date.
Thanks to huge support from participants and our sponsors, we saw over 2,000 cars throughout the day with an estimated 3,000+ people in attendance in total.

Although the final numbers are still trickling in, we were able to raise over $12,000 that will be donated in full to The Make A Wish Foundation of Greater PA!

This is a great opportunity to thank all of our sponsors who support this event and our community as a whole, and play a major role in raising the money that we do each year at The Spring Meet.

LRA Speed Shop
VAC Motorsports
Fuel Injector Clinic
East Sleep Race
Universal Technical Institute
Sweet-Signs
R/T Tuning
John Concha Racing
John Kennedy Subaru
Wicked Powder Coating
DETO
Brandon Insurance
PSI Proformance
Extreme PSI
Bonehead Performance
Shades of Gray Tint
SAC Performance
LIP Collision
Tjin Edition Roadshow
Rockstar Energy Drink

We also had many generous raffle donors who helped us add to our total donation. For a list of all of these sponsors plus all of our raffle donors, please visit our website at www.tstspringmeet.com.

Thank you to everyone who came out and found a way to donate, whether it was with a VIP Reserved Parking spot, buying an event tshirt or TST merchandise, buying raffle tickets, or buying food at the event... all of these things contributed to our donation totals!

We're looking forward to next year where we have the challenge of making the event even bigger and better, and trying to top our donations from this year. Thanks again to everyone who came out for a great event!

Some of the photos are posted below, but to see them all check out the full gallery on the TST Facebook Page!

Some of the photos are posted above, but to see them all check out the full gallery on the TST Facebook Page!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:46 PM   #2
1hightoy
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #15778

My Ride:
03 V6 6spd Accord Coupe... 11 Si Sedan...

Great coverage, be looking forward to next year...
1hightoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 01:21 PM   #3
SRTbring91
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #23255

My Ride:
2001 Chrysler Sebring

Gorgeous Viper =]
SRTbring91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:16 PM   #4
scoobydoo123
Noob-Jersey

Member #23997

My Ride:
1998 subaru rs/sTi

will it be held in warminster again this year?
scoobydoo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:18 AM   #5
FknBoss
Noob-Jersey

Member #23672

My Ride:
350z

I hope not.. Morgantown is sooooo much better. If in warminster I don't think I'll be attending.. On another note that's my buddy donnys R34 lol haters were saying its fake lmao. Sadly he traded it away. Had my chance to own it but I can't deal with haters like he can so I passed on my dream car.. oO well...

Please go back to Morgantown..
FknBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:52 PM   #6
dangerousatom
[TST] Calendar Master

Member #625

My Ride:
02-04 RS-STi @391whp 02-WRX Wagon @310whp ≈≈≈ Both modded to the hilt w/PPG trans

Send a message via AIM to dangerousatom
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobydoo123 View Post
will it be held in warminster again this year?
Im 99.9999% sure it will never be at a Sonic Restaurant in the future. There are too many headaches on all sides of the logistics in trying to get it to legitimately work at a public food and retail venue. Its quite a challenge just getting everything to come together at the Warminster Public Park.

Hopefully we will be hearing something on its return this spring in the next few weeks....??

02 WRX Wagon Beater-10/01/11
dangerousatom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:56 AM   #7
FknBoss
Noob-Jersey

Member #23672

My Ride:
350z

I'm pretty upset about that. The warminster place is a nightmare for traffic and the way it hasto be set up you have people wwalking through lines of car rubbing against them leaning on them its a disaster. You have one small VIP area and portapotties and roach coaches. Morgantown was the whole reason people went the had dunkin doughnuts and every type of food you could want and real bathrooms. Like I said before its its in warminster again this year I am staying home and I know all my friends are.
FknBoss is offline   Reply With Quote