TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-14-2013, 03:06 AM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
The 7th Annual TriStateTuners Spring Meet, benefiting Make A Wish! April 21st

**To see the original thread on TST with the most up to date info and discussion, please go to:
http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/....php?p=2193410**

We're excited to announce The 7th Annual TriStateTuners Spring Meet, benefiting Make A Wish. We will be returning to Warminster Community Park again this year and are looking forward to another great event with all proceeds being donated to Make A Wish.

Last year we hosted an estimated 2,000 cars through the day and raised over $12,000 for our local chapter of Make A Wish Greater Pennsylvania and Southern West Virginia.

We will have sponsors booths set up again this year in a more central area as well as a variety of food vendors on site with some great food choices. We are also collecting some great raffle prizes that you can enter to win at the event. We are working on a couple new attractions at the event as well and will announce them if/when they are finalized.

We will be collecting a $5 donation per car at the entrance to help cover our ever rising expenses, and this small donation per car will turn into a huge contribution from our group to Make A Wish to help make this our most successful event yet.

VIP Parking will also be available again this year for a $25 donation prepaid via Paypal (or at the gate if spaces remain) to reserve a spot for your car in the primary parking section close to all the action. If you choose VIP Parking you will not also be required to make the $5 per car donation mentioned above.

There will be many worthwhile and fun ways to donate at the event so please keep that in mind so we can raise as much money as possible. As always, all proceeds will be donated to Make A Wish Greater Pennsylvania and Southern West Virginia.

You can expect a huge variety of cars from all of the tri-state area and beyond so start getting ready and we'll see you there!

RSVP to the event and invite your friends on Facebook
Check out our Officlal Facebook Event Page for The 7th Annual TriStateTuners Spring Meet. Please visit and RSVP there to show everyone that you're planning to be at the meet. After you RSVP make sure to invite all of your friends on Facebook to make sure that everyone knows about it!
While you're on Facebook, you can Like TST's Fan Page too!

Who we are benefiting
For the 4th year in a row we will be working with a great local organization, Make A Wish Greater Pennsylvania and Southern West Virginia. They have been great to work with for the past 3 events and we are looking forward to working with them again to benefit children right from our local area. They will have a booth set up at the event so feel free to say hello or ask them any questions you might have. For more info on Make-A-Wish please visit www.wish.org

The Spring Meet Website
Please visit our event website at www.tstspringmeet.com
We are working on updating the website for this year's event.

Premium Sponsors:
SAC Performance
Carlisle Performance and Style - May 12-13th
Turn 14 Distribution
Raceseng
Eat Sleep Race
Speed Raceway, Horsham
UTI
Tjin Edition Road Show
Peruzzi Toyota Scion
Sweet Signs

Event Sponsors:
PSI Proformance
Bonehead Performance
R/T Tuning
Dialed In Autosports
Wicked Powdercoating
Deto International

For information on sponsorship opportunities, please email springmeet@tristatetuners.com

HOW TO DONATE

Donate $5 per car at the entrance: This year we will be collecting a $5 donation from each car at the entrance to help cover the additional costs of the event this year, and to ensure that we make this the most successful event yet with an even bigger donation than last year.

*Donate by getting VIP Reserved Parking: We have made VIP Reserved Parking at the front of the main lot available to those who make a $25 donation prepaid via Paypal. This will ensure your car is close to all the action. We may have a limited amount of spots for people at the gate, but when they fill up they're gone, so we recommend prepaying for this if you are interested. Those who choose this option will also receive $10 worth of raffle tickets as a bonus.
To reserve your VIP Parking spot today please CLICK HERE to make your donation via Paypal.

*Donate by buying a Spring Meet t-shirt:
We are designing new event t-shirts for this event which will be available for sale at the event for $15 each.
Special: Buy 2 7th Annual Spring Meet shirts and get one 6th Annual Spring Meet shirt FREE!
All proceeds from Sonic Meet shirt sales will be donated to Make-A-Wish.

This year's awesome shirt design was done by http://www.andywdesign.com - thanks!

*Donate by buying TST Merchandise during the meet: TST stickers, t-shirts, hoodies, and more will be available for purchase at the event. 25% of all TST Merchandise sales at the event will be donated directly to Make-A-Wish.

*Donate by buying raffle tickets for a chance to win great prizes: Enter to win some incredible prizes we've managed to collect... we will announce these prizes soon so you can look forward to them at the meet. All proceeds from raffle ticket sales will be donated directly to Make-A-Wish. You can see a list of raffle items on our website at www.tstspringmeet.com

*Donate by being on the lookout for the donation jars around the event to just drop a couple bucks in: it all adds up, especially with the number of people who will be at the event so please consider dropping a dollar or five into the donation jar! All money collected will be donated directly to Make-A-Wish.

*Donate by purchasing food at the event: We are working with a variety of food vendors to make sure everyone has the option to eat some good food at the event this year, and a portion of the food sales from the event will be donated directly to Make-A-Wish.

Caravans
Many very large caravans are organized for this event each year, so be on the look out for one that originates in your area to join in on the fun.
If you have organized a caravan and would like it added to this list, please post in the thread with a link to your caravan thread for it to be added.
NE PA - Wilkes Barre, PA Caravan
Lehigh Valley - Allentown, PA Caravan
King of Prussia, PA Caravan
Delco - West Chester, PA Caravan
South Jersey Caravan

Event Rules
It is extremely important that everyone be on their best behavior to represent TriStateTuners and Make-A-Wish well this year so that we will be invited back to do this all again next year! Thanks in advance for your cooperation in helping make the meet a success.
-No vehicles or motorcycles on walking paths
-No vehicles on the grass
-No vehicles in paved areas that have been blocked off
-No speeding, 10mph max limit at all times
-No burnouts
-No revving
-No loud music
-No grills (or any other device with a heating element or open flame)
-No alcohol
-No pop up tents in any of the general or VIP parking areas

Volunteers Wanted!
If you are interested in volunteering at the event or contributing in another way, please email us at springmeet@tristatetuners.com

Promote this event on your favorite forums
Please help us promote the event on other forums to help us spread the word far and wide!

To post a thread on a different forum:
1) CLICK HERE to view the complete text to post on other forums
2) Copy ALL text on the page
3) Paste the text into a new thread on your respective forums
4) Add a title to your new thread similar to "The 7th Annual Spring Meet, benefiting Make-A-Wish! April 21, Warminster, PA. 2000+ Cars" and submit your thread.
5) Post a direct link to the thread you posted in this thread to let us know where it is
6) Follow up with your thread(s) to bump them and respond to questions to keep it active and help get as many views as possible
*If necessary to conform to a forum's rules, then please edit the text as you see fit*

Event Sponsors and Donors Wanted!
We're still looking for sponsors for the event to make a donation and/or provide items to raffle off so if anyone reading this is interested or knows someone who might be, please email SpringMeet@TriStateTuners.com for more info. All proceeds are going to Make A Wish, and this is a great opportunity to give back to the community in a fun way!

We hope everyone can make it, but for those who aren't able to you can still donate by mailing a check or via Paypal at SpringMeet@TriStateTuners.com

Please contact the organizers at SpringMeet@TriStateTuners.com if you have any questions, suggestions, or interest in getting involved.
Looking forward to it, and hoping everyone comes out to enjoy the day with us.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 04-11-2013 at 12:13 AM.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:59 AM   #2
x03_EVOx
Tri-State Addict

Member #22077

My Ride:
2003 Mitsubishi Evo 8

Can't wait for this!!!! Had a lot of fun last year!!!

1995 Mitsu 3000gt VR4 - Sold

2003 RR Mitsu EVO 8 - Current....need a better DD!
2005 Mitsu Outlander XLS - The Wifey's ride.....
x03_EVOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:11 AM   #3
93rx7r1
Tri-State Addict

Member #7582

Will the entering & exiting flow be a little better this year? I was unable to make last years meet, but a couple people that I talked to that were there said it took a long time to get in & parked and an equally long time to get out when they were ready to leave.
93rx7r1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:42 AM   #4
DTownHemiD
Tri-State Addict

Member #16073

My Ride:
2012 Dodge Challenger R/T

Sweet! Can't wait! Also posted on our website, www.dodgetalk.com

http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/show...70#post4483970
Old 02-14-2013, 09:44 AM   #5
amp
Tri-State Addict

Member #5435

My Ride:
(2)RX7 and MS6

are motorcycles welcomed..
amp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:12 PM   #6
EvlEgl
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1412

My Ride:
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Send a message via AIM to EvlEgl
Quote:
Originally Posted by amp View Post
are motorcycles welcomed..
Yes Sir,

I'll be there on my ZX6
EvlEgl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:45 AM   #7
Bates
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #16741

My Ride:
2012 Nissan Juke & 1987 Nissan 300ZX GLL

This sounds like a great event for a great cause. I am down. Hopefully I can convince some friends to come.
Made my $25 donation as well.

Last edited by Bates; 02-14-2013 at 09:51 AM.
Bates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:53 AM   #8
mg23
Tri-State Addict

Member #6216

My Ride:
2008 Nissan 350z

Send a message via AIM to mg23
havent been to this since the 1st meet becasue I was away at school, but will def be in attendance this year
mg23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:00 AM   #9
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #276

My Ride:
2011 Lancer GTS

Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
I'll try and make it.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:22 AM   #10
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #13773

My Ride:
03 Corvette Z06

I'll probally be sitting this one out.
jpalamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:25 AM   #11
05Accent
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1050

My Ride:
2008 Evo X GSR, 2002 Honda CRV

Send a message via AIM to 05Accent
Ill be there! missed it last year because of work. Not this time!
With MIVEC Turbo
Daily-2002 Honda Crv Cruisin'
With Vtec
Quote:
Yea Junior you suck. Everyone boo this man!
Quote:
obviously you have an 05 accent and your picture is just your dream car.
05Accent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:28 AM   #12
dangerousatom
[TST] Calendar Master

Member #625

My Ride:
02-04 RS-STi @391whp 02-WRX Wagon @310whp ≈≈≈ Both modded to the hilt w/PPG trans

Send a message via AIM to dangerousatom
Perhaps I'll put this on the TsT Calendar now!

02 WRX Wagon Beater-10/01/11
dangerousatom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:30 AM   #13
SikneSS
Tri-State Addict

Member #6688

My Ride:
08 Chevy HHR SS

awww..... no burnouts? dang!

i'm interested in going. i had fun last year but i'll be honest.... after a few hours i got bored but i'm willing to give it another shot.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:43 AM   #14
05GT
The TST IT Ninja

Member #1598

My Ride:
2007 SRT8 Jeep / 2013 Shelby GT500

So if you get a VIP spot but can't stay the entire time, can you just leave? lol
05GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:21 PM   #15
lsx427
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #22849

I already purchased a VIP spot, and don't plan on staying the entire time.
lsx427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:33 PM   #16
dangerousatom
[TST] Calendar Master

Member #625

My Ride:
02-04 RS-STi @391whp 02-WRX Wagon @310whp ≈≈≈ Both modded to the hilt w/PPG trans

Send a message via AIM to dangerousatom
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05GT View Post
So if you get a VIP spot but can't stay the entire time, can you just leave? lol
We prefer you not but yes that's fine. There are no trophy's or judging so leaving early will only make a hole were you were parked.

02 WRX Wagon Beater-10/01/11
dangerousatom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #17
05GT
The TST IT Ninja

Member #1598

My Ride:
2007 SRT8 Jeep / 2013 Shelby GT500

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerousatom View Post
We prefer you not but yes that's fine. There are no trophy's or judging so leaving early will only make a hole were you were parked.
Haha I understand. I already purchased a VIP spot as well. I might stay the whole time, I might not, it depends.

Can I nominate a car to take my place if I do leave early? lol that would be kind of cool.
05GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:31 PM   #18
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #276

My Ride:
2011 Lancer GTS

Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05GT View Post
Haha I understand. I already purchased a VIP spot as well. I might stay the whole time, I might not, it depends.

Can I nominate a car to take my place if I do leave early? lol that would be kind of cool.
I'll take your spot lol.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:50 PM   #19
AWDkid
Tri-State Addict

Member #14636

My Ride:
01 RS *EJ205* BMW E30

Send a message via AIM to AWDkid
Might be there. Last year was kinda bummer compared to others but non the less still fun. Il see what work says...
Old 02-14-2013, 01:15 PM   #20
amoore131
Noob-Jersey

Member #21449

My Ride:
96 Subaru Impreza

Damn it. Sunday again. Guess I'll have to get off work.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
amoore131 is offline   Reply With Quote