TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Tech > Asian > Subaru Talk
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-21-2016, 05:35 PM   #1
spoolinSTi
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #3356

My Ride:
1998 Eagle talon TSi AWD

Send a message via AIM to spoolinSTi
power locks not working

title states my power locks are completely inop on my 2004 WRX. when pressing either driver or pass side switching i get nothing. no clicks from relay or moving from actuators. when i use my key fob for lock/unlock i get the accompanied beeps but nothing else. i did notice my seat belt light staying even with seat belt clicked a few days before this happen. (not sure if issues are connected) i checked all fuses #3-7 are good with power, also tried new fuses in those positions and still nothing. now the weird part is when i push the lock button on the driver side and close the door, vehicle deeps as if alarm is activated. i immediately open the door (that isnt locked) and no alarm goes off. im completely stumped here and probably going to take a trip to junk yard for couple new switches. please any help is greatly appreciated.
spoolinSTi is offline   Reply With Quote