TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Home Page News > TST Media Coverage
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-05-2010, 09:55 PM   #21
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

Results yet?

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:28 PM   #22
Vinny
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2979

My Ride:
'95 Lexus SC300

Awesome pics! Caught me in the middle of chewing >.< Aerial shot FTW!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

You can Try and Fail, but never Fail at Trying.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 12:09 AM   #23
datblueteg
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #15275

there is a couple of pictures of me but none of my car!!! wtf i guess you guys dont like integras!

great wright up. and awesome pictures!

Last edited by datblueteg; 05-06-2010 at 12:09 AM. Reason: add additional post text
datblueteg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 09:54 AM   #24
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:
2008 EVO X, 1991 RHD J-Spec S13 (566RWHP)

Which Integra was yours? I may possibly have taken a picture of it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
|
|
|
]

The Leader in Aftermarket Performance Cooling Technology
Offering Aluminum Radiators, Intercoolers, Silicone Hoses & Cooling Accessories
Mishimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:13 PM   #25
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
added one more photo! its at the bottom, of all (most) of the raffle prize winners!

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:17 PM   #26
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
added one more photo! its at the bottom, of all (most) of the raffle prize winners!
...$?

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:36 PM   #27
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Haha Mike... keeping me in line I see. I jussst got off the phone with Sonic to get their numbers and was able to add up a grand total... drumroll please...

The 4th Annual Sonic Meet raised $5,039.48 for the Make-A-Wish Foundation! Thank you so much to all of our awesome sponsors, Sonic of Morgantown, and to everyone who came out and contributed to an amazing day with 1,000 cars in attendance!

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 05-06-2010, 02:45 PM   #28
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Haha Mike... keeping me in line I see. I jussst got off the phone with Sonic to get their numbers and was able to add up a grand total... drumroll please...

The 4th Annual Sonic Meet raised $5,039.48 for the Make-A-Wish Foundation! Thank you so much to all of our awesome sponsors, Sonic of Morgantown, and to everyone who came out and contributed to an amazing day with 1,000 cars in attendance!
Sorry. I was just quite interested.

And that is AWESOME!!! Props to everyone involved...from organizers to sponsors to attendees!!!

Quote:
Old 05-06-2010, 05:16 PM   #29
DGspoolin
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #16368

My Ride:
2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

Send a message via AIM to DGspoolin
we will have to set a goal for next year to beat that i already told my uncle about it for next year and he informt low rollers the car club he runs with they do alot of charity show he said they are in for next year
DGspoolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 03:48 AM   #30
05suby
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5738

My Ride:
2005 WRX

thats awesome.
WFCrew #231
Form > Function
Static > Bagged

....GO
R.I.P. Sherwood "No Home"
05suby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 03:58 AM   #31
Soda Popinski
Tri-State Addict

Member #8608

My Ride:
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T

Send a message via AIM to Soda Popinski
I got a ton of work to do on my engine bay if I want to even come close to some of those cars. I can't believe I missed this, but with the layoff and the move and all... ah hell. I'll be there next year.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:29 PM   #32
DeceptiveDreamz

Member #13267

My Ride:
CAR CLUB YORK PA

Awesome Picz!!! Great Wright Up!!!! Despite the rain last year, we still had a good time, but this year.......it was amazing!!! We can't wait till the next one!!! It will only get bigger and better!!! DD
DeceptiveDreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 12:31 AM   #33
Xclusive_Russ
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #15451

My Ride:
2010 Impreza 2.5i/1999 OBS

Send a message via AIM to Xclusive_Russ
Mind if I post up a video from the meet?

http://vimeo.com/11639329

1999 Outback Sport Cam'd (For sale)
2010 Impreza 2.5i Hatch
Xclusive_Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:15 PM   #34
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

I added one more important paragraph to the article above that I think everyone would be interested to know

"Make-A-Wish informed me that 100% of the donation will go toward wishes, none of it will go toward administrative or operating costs which is great to hear since that is not common among charitable organizations. They also said that based on the average cost of a wish in their region, we were able to donate 1 1/2 wishes to them! This is pretty incredible and really puts things into perspective on things; it should make everyone involved feel great about their participation in the event knowing they were able to make a full wish come true for a very deserving child, plus more. We're hoping to stay in touch with Make-A-Wish and hear from them about a wish they were able to grant as a result of The Sonic Meet this year."

|

Quote:

|
Old 05-12-2010, 01:45 PM   #35
datblueteg

Member #15275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishimoto View Post
Which Integra was yours? I may possibly have taken a picture of it.
it was the one parked neer the m3 with the dick on the side lol. its a red 94 with white mesh rims.
datblueteg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:38 PM   #36
DGspoolin
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #16368

My Ride:
2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

Send a message via AIM to DGspoolin
thats awesome guys.... told my dads boss about this event (he works at a fab shop) he said im suppose to get with him next year about it and he might want to make i donation on behalf of the company so im making sure that more ppl know about it for next year.... the only thing is maybe we want to have sonic expand there parking lot lol i dont know if many more cars will fit in there we pretty much had it packed and then some
DGspoolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 09:16 AM   #37
key
Noob-Jersey

Member #16518

My Ride:
Evo IX

Send a message via ICQ to key
awesome photos. I love the black Evo w. white rims on.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:43 PM   #38
FoxMarketingCar
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7074

My Ride:
2010 Lexus IS350C Turbo, 09 Lexus IS F Twin Turbo, 08 Turbo Focus Coupe(FOR SALE!!)

Send a message via AIM to FoxMarketingCar
I loved bring out the IS F & IS C to the event. I had a chance to talk to a ton of car nuts like me and can't wait for next year. It is a great thing you are doing to keep the tuner scene doing. We need more guys like you brother, thank you!!

FoxMarketingCar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 07:07 PM   #39
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Thanks Brian and everyone who brought their awesome rides out to the event. Huge success and its a product of the great community we have here coming together to make it happen. Look forward to even bigger and better next year!

I added the following to the first post but wanted to make sure that no one misses it... pretty nice letter I got from MAW :
Quote:
edit: 5/24/10.
Got a nice letter from Make A Wish that I wanted to share with everyone. This only referenced the donation jar at the event, not the total amount that we raised, but there's a very nice story in here about one of the "wish kids."

|

Quote:

|
Old 05-25-2010, 11:28 AM   #40
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:
2008 EVO X, 1991 RHD J-Spec S13 (566RWHP)

Bryan, it seems as if they really do make an effort to show their appreciation. Thanks for posting up the letter.

Again, I had a blast and cannot wait for next year! Maybe next year my car will be looking pretty enough to be put in plain view for everyone to see! haha
|
|
|
|
]

The Leader in Aftermarket Performance Cooling Technology
Offering Aluminum Radiators, Intercoolers, Silicone Hoses & Cooling Accessories
Mishimoto is offline   Reply With Quote